Review: Erin's Dance Academy

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Dancer

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Apr 17, 2012
Love her!

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 29, 2013
Is this place still open and if so is it any good?
Maria

Jonesboro, AR

#3 May 30, 2013
Been considering switching from gymnastics to dance for my six years ago daughter. So what are the high points of Erin's? Just checking it out.
ballplayer

Jonesboro, AR

#4 May 30, 2013
Maria wrote:
Been considering switching from gymnastics to dance for my six years ago daughter. So what are the high points of Erin's? Just checking it out.
Don't waste your time with Erin's. I saw Erin's best dancers perform with Christie McNeil's dancers at the Globetrotters game. OMG. Erin's dancers I'm sure are nice girls. But if you're looking for a place for your child to really learn, go to Christie McNeil.

Memphis, TN

#6 May 30, 2013
ballplayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time with Erin's. I saw Erin's best dancers perform with Christie McNeil's dancers at the Globetrotters game. OMG. Erin's dancers I'm sure are nice girls. But if you're looking for a place for your child to really learn, go to Christie McNeil.
Christie McNeil has owned a dance studio for years! She is a wonderful, sweet, and caring person. She only hires experienced and great teachers. Awesome studio!!!!!
Dick Holder

Jonesboro, AR

#7 May 30, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie McNeil has owned a dance studio for years! She is a wonderful, sweet, and caring person. She only hires experienced and great teachers. Awesome studio!!!!!
How long have YOU worked there?
Maria

Jonesboro, AR

#8 May 30, 2013
Thank you!

United States

#9 Jun 4, 2013
We love it at Erin's she is so sweet and she treats all the kids equally. She is a new studio so the class sizes are still small. She just started a competition team which won many awards and overalls. Erin has been dancing since age 3 in memphis she studied jazz, tap, ballet, lyrical, pointe and hip hop she has taught at 3 different studios one in jonesboro, MO and TN before opening her own.
bench player

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jun 4, 2013
ballplayer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't waste your time with Erin's. I saw Erin's best dancers perform with Christie McNeil's dancers at the Globetrotters game. OMG. Erin's dancers I'm sure are nice girls. But if you're looking for a place for your child to really learn, go to Christie McNeil.
Their best dancers ? You know this how? Sorry but you sound like a pathetic employee of a different studio trying to boost ur own self esteem as business while knocking down another...
not so much

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jun 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Christie McNeil has owned a dance studio for years! She is a wonderful, sweet, and caring person. She only hires experienced and great teachers. Awesome studio!!!!!
Interesting .. Def not what we are told from parents and their own dancers .. And the teachers ? Yeah the choreographer hired out of Memphis are great .. Did ya check out the show the other night .. Stooooopppp it's the wrong musiccccccc!!! Classy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Rodham Clinton Popularity 1 hr DontletThemlie2u 110
Let Me See If I've Got This Right........... 1 hr Guest 6
Did Emma coots parker husband go to court yet ? (Jul '14) 1 hr Guest 43
Steamroller Blues owner 1 hr Shortysmalls 1
Josh Hurt Paragould 1 hr Shortysmalls 1
Mike Alexander and his sluty girlfriend Tracey 2 hr MikeandTracy 9
Tony hivey aka toejo 2 hr April hivley 1
How do men really feel about their mistress? (Mar '13) 2 hr Cappy 425
A history of the New World Order Part I 2 hr Guest 27
Any restaurants showing Mayweather fight tonight? (Sep '13) 18 hr maddy 29