First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MustBAMistake

Springdale, AR

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Democracy

That our national, state and local governments have been unconstitutionally altered to something other than “Republican in Form” is made more clear by the definition of “democracy” given in Black’s Law Dictionary (4th Edition):

“Democracy- That form of government in which the sovereign power resides in and is exercised by the whole body of free citizens [mob rule].”

Democracy, by definition, necessarily excludes State, local and individual sovereignty (and direct exercise thereof) and suborns the individual natural rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness to the political whims of others (public policy).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the real guest

Ridgedale, MO

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Contrary to the brainwashing of government schools, our form of government is not now, nor has it ever been, a Democracy.

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government"
U.S. Constitution, Article 4 Section 4

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ugh

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 29, 2013
I think you're tweeking the legal definition of democracy tofit your point of view.
I think "you" are the "mistake".
NothingIsWrong

Springdale, AR

#4 Jan 29, 2013
So, by acting out in the unlawful form of government we now have, you would in fact be perpetuating a fraud.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MustBAMistake

Springdale, AR

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Ugh wrote:
I think you're tweeking the legal definition of democracy tofit your point of view.
Doing something wrong for over a hundred years does not make it right.
the real guest

Ridgedale, MO

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Ugh wrote:
Black's Law Dictionary doesn't "tweak" anything. It's the standard for legal definitions.

Sounds to me lke you don't want to admit that you're government has been lying to you your whole life.
alrite

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jan 29, 2013
there are so many valid points on this topic why are you guys arguing semantics? a democracy is a form of a republic. what you should be talking about is why it doesnt work or why nobodys vote is ever heard. or why there has to be so many laws passed every year with so much extra bullshit crammed into them. this country is broken. who cares what the technical name for it is.
Ugh

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jan 29, 2013
the real guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Black's Law Dictionary doesn't "tweak" anything. It's the standard for legal definitions.
Sounds to me lke you don't want to admit that you're government has been lying to you your whole life.
It's strange... I looked it up in your source and could find no definition like you or someone stated. Sombody is lying.
MustBAMistake

Springdale, AR

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
It's strange... I looked it up in your source and could find no definition like you or someone stated. Sombody is lying.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

This doesn't count.
the real guest

Ridgedale, MO

#10 Jan 30, 2013
alrite wrote:
a democracy is a form of a republic.
No, its not. A Democracy and a Republic are different forms of government.
alrite

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jan 30, 2013
well yea they are slightly different. a republic can be defined a government ran by elected officials or a government not run by a hereditary head of state. a democracy is defined as a government where decisions are made by citizens through voting. americas system is known as a democratic republic due to a unique federal and state system. kinda like how all flims are flams but not all flams are flims, do you follow or were you too busy trying to nitpick?
SomeOfMyFriendsR Left

Springdale, AR

#12 Jan 30, 2013
alrite wrote:
well yea they are slightly different. a republic can be defined a government ran by elected officials or a government not run by a hereditary head of state. a democracy is defined as a government where decisions are made by citizens through voting. americas system is known as a democratic republic due to a unique federal and state system. kinda like how all flims are flams but not all flams are flims, do you follow or were you too busy trying to nitpick?
You have been deceived.
alrite

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jan 30, 2013
well thats what i was taught in every public school i went to and what dictionary.com led me to believe when i was doubted as well so im not gonna argue that.
StopAppeasingThe Left

Springdale, AR

#14 Jan 30, 2013
The Constitutional Republic is in-law.

The legislative Democracy is at-law.

There is a HUGE difference.

Restore the Republic.

Remove the law of the sea from the land.
FemaRegion6

Springdale, AR

#15 Jan 30, 2013
StopAppeasingTheLeft wrote:
The Constitutional Republic is in-law.
The legislative Democracy is at-law.
There is a HUGE difference.
Restore the Republic.
Remove the law of the sea from the land.
Don't forget, in-law cancels at-law every time by right of law.
FemaRegion6

Springdale, AR

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Color of Law

"Color" means "An appearance, semblance, or simulacrum, as distinguished from that which is real. A prima facia or apparent right. Hence, a deceptive appearance, a plausible, assumed exterior, concealing a lack of reality; a disguise or pretext. See also colorable." Black's Law Dictionary, 5th Edition, on page 240.

"Colorable" means "That which is in appearance only, and not in reality, what it purports to be, hence counterfeit feigned, having the appearance of truth." Windle v. Flinn, 196 Or. 654, 251 P.2d 136, 146.

"Color of Law" means "The appearance or semblance, without the substance, of legal right. Misuse of power, possessed by virtue of state law and made possible only because wrongdoer is clothed with authority of state is action taken under 'color of law.'" Atkins v. Lanning. D.C.Okl., 415 F. Supp. 186, 188.

If something is "color of law" then it is NOT law, it only looks like law. If you go to the website for the Office of Law Revision Counsel, you will see that most of the titles of the United States Code are "prima facia evidence of the laws of the United States".

"prima facia" means "At first sight; on the first appearance; on the face of it; so far as can be judged from the first disclosure; presumably; a fact presumed to be true unless disproved by some evidence to the contrary." State ex rel. Herbert v. Whims, 68 Ohio App. 39, 38 N.E.2d 596, 599, 22 O.O. 110. Black's Law Dictionary 5th Edition page 1071.

Prima facia and color of law both go hand in hand, because if a law is prima facia evidence of the laws of the United States, that means it is color of law, by definition. In other words the bureaucrat presumes that the law applies to you until you defeat their presumption.
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jan 31, 2013
FemaRegion6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget, in-law cancels at-law every time by right of law.
You know what? You are batshit crazy.
FemaRegion6

Springdale, AR

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? You are batshit crazy.
Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it not true.

Hosea 4 – My People perish for lack of knowledge.
GovernmentNeverL ies

Springdale, AR

#20 Feb 4, 2013
FemaRegion6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it not true.
Hosea 4 – My People perish for lack of knowledge.
You are spot on my friend.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse!
StateCitizen

Springdale, AR

#21 Feb 6, 2013
It is not that hard to understand.

The term "person" = slave.

The term "man/woman" = sovereign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colin Kaepernick Converted To Islam Before His ... (Aug '16) 2 min Obamaistheproblem... 45
Walmart Cashiers Not Giving You All Your Bags (Jun '11) 11 min Wally world chashier 97
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 min Right wing loosers 39,471
Jonesboro Memorial Cemetery Park (May '08) 1 hr Guest 4
Dem calls for all NFL players to kneel during n... 1 hr david 79
No Other “View” Allowed: Jedediah Bila Gone Aft... 3 hr Jeditiha Bila Tru... 11
cusi 3 hr Software for all 11

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages