Bald guy at Wellness Center

Bald guy at Wellness Center

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Steve

Bossier City, LA

#1 Feb 14, 2009
Does anyone know who this bald guy is a the Wellness Center. Who usually works out afternoons on weekends and evening thru the week. He seems like a nice guy but he will talk your head off. I mean you can't get away from him if he starts talking to you. Has anyone else had this problem?

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Feb 14, 2009
This is a problem?
Steve

Bossier City, LA

#3 Feb 15, 2009
guest wrote:
This is a problem?
Yes some of us go to the gym to workout and not be bothered by someone.

Leesville, LA

#4 Feb 15, 2009
Have you tried no eye contact? It's hard to start talking to someone who never meets your eyes. Another idea is to ignore, and if necessary, walk away, and last result it to tell him to f*ck off.
Steve

Bossier City, LA

#5 Feb 15, 2009
guest wrote:
Have you tried no eye contact? It's hard to start talking to someone who never meets your eyes. Another idea is to ignore, and if necessary, walk away, and last result it to tell him to f*ck off.
I like those ideas!!
Pablo

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Feb 15, 2009
Tell him your are a Proctologist and you are in a hurry because you have an a**hole waiting on you.
Muffy

Bossier City, LA

#7 Feb 15, 2009
Pablo wrote:
Tell him your are a Proctologist and you are in a hurry because you have an a**hole waiting on you.
Good one
Pablo

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Feb 15, 2009
I was at the Wellness Center once and got my head caught in the Lat Pulldown machine and it pulled one of my nostrils off! That bald-headed guy stood there talkin and talkin while I was lying in the floor.

Everton, MO

#9 Feb 15, 2009
I'm lonely! OK?

Since: Jan 09

Jonesboro

#10 Feb 15, 2009
Steve wrote:
Does anyone know who this bald guy is a the Wellness Center. Who usually works out afternoons on weekends and evening thru the week. He seems like a nice guy but he will talk your head off. I mean you can't get away from him if he starts talking to you. Has anyone else had this problem?
That guy has been going there for years. He really is a super nice guy. He's friendly, if not overly so. He does love to talk though. When I went there I'd just keep working out and let him talk. Ever now and then I'd smile and acknowledge him. That made him happy that someone was paying attention to him and it didn't hender my workout.

The guy is very cool and would probably do anything to help out a complete stranger.
Slick-top

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Feb 16, 2009
I am bald and go to the Wellness Center. I am afraid that these comments are about me. I do try to be friendly

United States

#12 Feb 16, 2009
who is the blonde girl that works the front desk? she is hot

Since: Jan 09

Jonesboro

#13 Feb 16, 2009
I don't know how many bald friendly dudes go to the Wellness Center but the only one I remember is a good dude.
He couldn't be nicer. I did mainly listening because he wanted to talk. He's always smiling. You can not dislike the guy. I just didn't always have the chance to talk back.

If Slick Top is the dude whose name starts with A then you're cool dude. Don't worry about these comments. Keep talkin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 18 min Guest 962
Trump recruits hackers? 41 min Mr Guest 5
What Topix and the World Needs 42 min IMO 1
Thank the Lord and Jesus Christ The Almighty fo... (Nov '13) 45 min Ratnip 12
Sage Meadow Swingers (Apr '11) 52 min Guest 29
Whites Ordered to Back of Crowd at Black DNC March 2 hr Just saying 16
Hillary For Prison for Our Country’s Independence 3 hr Now_What- 4
why hasn't god came back? 12 hr Guest Also 201
CCC Forum Failing Miserably 14 hr LeftistUtopianFail 54

Jonesboro Jobs