Communists Party USA Cheer Obama

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#1 Jan 25, 2013
It should come as no surprise that the Communist Party USA is on board with President Obama’s plan to attack Americans’ right to keep and bear arms as a means to “end gun violence.” A cardinal feature of communist regimes, like all dictatorships, is the prohibition of private ownership of arms, creating a monopoly of force in the hands of the State.
In a January 18 article, People’s World, an official publication of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA), declared that “the ability to live free from the fear or threat of gun violence is a fundamental democratic right — one that far supercedes any so-called personal gun rights allegedly contained in the Second Amendment.”
The article, entitled,“Fight to end gun violence is key to defending democracy,” written by People’s World labor and politics reporter Rick Nagin, claims that “the right-wing extremists opposing all efforts to curb gun violence are the same forces that rallied behind Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, hoping to undermine every other democratic right as well as the living standards of workers and ordinary Americans.”
“It is for that reason,” declares Nagin,“as well as the need to protect public safety, that the same coalition of labor and its allies that worked so hard and effectively to re-elect President Barack Obama must now go all-out to back his common sense proposals for gun law reform.”

To read the rest of the story click the hyperlink.

http://www.infowars.com/communists-cheer-on-o...

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#3 Jan 25, 2013
The Communist Party USA really like all of Obama's polices, And the left wonders why they are referred to as commies. 'rollseyes'
AntiLeftistTools

Springdale, AR

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Saw that story.

www.dsausa.org is a good commie web site.

Look up their origins.

The Kool-aid drinkers can't see the forest for the trees.
AntiLeftistTools

Springdale, AR

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
The Communist Party USA really like all of Obama's polices, And the left wonders why they are referred to as commies.'rollseyes'
You don't have to be a "Weatherman" to see which the wind is blowing.
GuesT

Springdale, AR

#7 Jan 26, 2013
You better love the Chicoms or be defeated by them.

We have been sold to the "RED" Star.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jan 26, 2013
You people don't like Obama. You must be racists.
GuesT

Springdale, AR

#9 Jan 26, 2013
guest wrote:
You people don't like Obama. You must be racists.
If you didn't like humans...you'd be a racist.
guest

Rogers, TX

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
It should come as no surprise that the Communist Party USA is on board with President Obama’s plan to attack Americans’ right to keep and bear arms as a means to “end gun violence.” A cardinal feature of communist regimes, like all dictatorships, is the prohibition of private ownership of arms, creating a monopoly of force in the hands of the State.
In a January 18 article, People’s World, an official publication of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA), declared that “the ability to live free from the fear or threat of gun violence is a fundamental democratic right — one that far supercedes any so-called personal gun rights allegedly contained in the Second Amendment.”
The article, entitled,“Fight to end gun violence is key to defending democracy,” written by People’s World labor and politics reporter Rick Nagin, claims that “the right-wing extremists opposing all efforts to curb gun violence are the same forces that rallied behind Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, hoping to undermine every other democratic right as well as the living standards of workers and ordinary Americans.”
“It is for that reason,” declares Nagin,“as well as the need to protect public safety, that the same coalition of labor and its allies that worked so hard and effectively to re-elect President Barack Obama must now go all-out to back his common sense proposals for gun law reform.”
To read the rest of the story click the hyperlink.
http://www.infowars.com/communists-cheer-on-o...
People like cheering for the home team.
HowTrueItIs

Springdale, AR

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Liberalism = Socialism

NORMAN THOMAS, For many years the U.S. Socialist Presidential candidate proclaimed:

"The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of "liberalism" they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened."
NowUKnow

Springdale, AR

#13 Jan 27, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Mouse & Lbt must be presidick and vp of the Ark chapter.
That is funny.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#14 Jan 27, 2013
If I'm not mistaken, Communists aren't real big on black folk, but for some reason everybody loves our guy.

Same goes for Hillary,..... everybody loves our girl.

Can anyone name a living Republican politician that everybody loves?
Sux2BLeft

Springdale, AR

#15 Jan 27, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, Communists aren't real big on black folk, but for some reason everybody loves our guy.
Same goes for Hillary,..... everybody loves our girl.
Can anyone name a living Republican politician that everybody loves?
Who is the "everybody" that you are referring to?

I don't "love" either one of them.

They are totally Leftist, Socialist, Fascist, Marxist, Maoist, Leninist, and Communist in their Ideology.

And if that weren't bad enough, they are New World Order, Globalist types.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#16 Jan 27, 2013
Sux2BLeft wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the "everybody" that you are referring to?
I don't "love" either one of them.
They are totally Leftist, Socialist, Fascist, Marxist, Maoist, Leninist, and Communist in their Ideology.
And if that weren't bad enough, they are New World Order, Globalist types.
Well, you are in a minority so small it can't be measured on a World scale, so subsequently you don't matter.
Sux2BLeft

Springdale, AR

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are in a minority so small it can't be measured on a World scale, so subsequently you don't matter.
Well, you are in a minority so small it can't be measured on a World scale, so subsequently you don't matter.
duh

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jan 27, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are in a minority so small it can't be measured on a World scale, so subsequently you don't matter.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Sux2BLeft

Springdale, AR

#19 Jan 27, 2013
To think that you actually believe that.
Sux2BLeft

Springdale, AR

#21 Jan 27, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>The KKK isn't either so you should think about that.
You think CHM thinks?

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#23 Jan 27, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>The KKK isn't either so you should think about that.
Where's the name of a Republican well loved by all?

Having trouble?
Sux2BLeft

Springdale, AR

#25 Jan 27, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the name of a Republican well loved by all?
Having trouble?
It doesn't exist.

Unlike you, thinking everybody "loves" the "First Black Lincoln."

It is not rational to think that there is someone or something that everybody "loves."

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#27 Jan 27, 2013
Sux2BLeft wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't exist.
Unlike you, thinking everybody "loves" the "First Black Lincoln."
It is not rational to think that there is someone or something that everybody "loves."
Can you produce the name of a living Republican with higher NATIONAL likability numbers than either Obama or Hillary?

Yes?

or

No?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mouse has a kidney stone! 4 min LOL 2
Shoplifting at Walmart, Letter of Demand from o... (Sep '11) 38 min 80s grad 138
NEA Hospital 1 hr getreal 11
Farrahkan threatens to 'tear this God damned co... 1 hr squeezers 164
America's 20 Craziest Politicians 1 hr guest 1
KAIT 8 Weather guy (Mar '14) 1 hr guest 28
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 1 hr guest 3,520
Are you supposed to tip the car hops at Sonic? (Sep '08) 1 hr Mannix 640
Jonesboro AR Topix Thread of the Year - 2014 1 hr guest 3
Barton Farley talks to Rubert B. Jigglebottom 10 hr jan 95
Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:12PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports