Men who enjoy being penetrated anally...

Men who enjoy being penetrated anally by females

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Do Tell

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2009
It seems that there are a lot of men who enjoy having anal sex with females. As males have a prostate gland and are much more likely to benefit from the pleasures of anal sex, I’d just like to know if there are men on this forum who will admit to enjoying having it done to them. Straight men only please…
heardit

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2009
I heard that one of them there deputies from the county really liked it. Liked it so much he had to get a new woman because he wore his old lady out.

Little Elm, TX

#3 Dec 30, 2009
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Since: Nov 09

Atwell, Australia

#4 Dec 30, 2009
corrupt cop Supt.Gary Worboys told us all LIE after LIE, he does not have any decency or morals.
ex NSW Police Superinintendent Gary Worboys has to be one of the biggest liars ever to put on a NSW Police Uniform. Gary Worboys conned and deliberately lied to my wife and I, our Barristers, Solicitors and the newspapers, and radio stationa, after one of Gary Worboys criminal cops, Leslie Charles Gilroy terrorised, threatened, invaded our home, robbed, looted and trashed our home, businesses and property while in the company of other criminals, home invaders, looters and thieves, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla, Tracey Ae Ganzerla, Belinda Jane Ganzerla, Joan Margaret Ganzerla, Gemma Mary Christina Reid, Barry Smith, and Ronald John Smith.
ex NSW Police Superinintendent Gary Worboys rogue, scoundrel, villain, cheat, criminal because of his lies to us so he could protect his thieving criminal cop Leslie Charles Gilroy

Atwell, Australia

#5 Dec 30, 2009
Lowlife scum NSW cop Supt. Gary Worboys covered for terrorist NSW thief cop L.C.Gilroy, and Gary Worboys has to be one of the biggest liars ever to put on a NSW Police Uniform. Gary Worboys conned and deliberately lied to my wife and I, our Barristers, Solicitors and the newspapers, and radio stationa, after one of Gary Worboys criminal cops, Leslie Charles Gilroy terrorised, threatened, invaded our home, robbed, looted and trashed our home, businesses and property while in the company of other criminals, home invaders, looters and thieves, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla, Tracey Ae Ganzerla, Belinda Jane Ganzerla, Joan Margaret Ganzerla, Gemma Mary Christina Reid, Barry Smith, and Ronald John Smith.
ex NSW Police Superinintendent Gary Worboys rogue, scoundrel, villain, cheat, criminal because of his lies to us so he could protect his thieving criminal cop Leslie Charles Gilroy
READ MORE ABOUT THESE CROOKED CORRUPT COPS HERE
http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php...

Atwell, Australia

#6 Dec 30, 2009
WARNING crooked NSW cop Andrew Phillip Scipioni?.BEWARE Lowlife scum NSW cop Supt. Gary Worboys covered for terrorist NSW thief cop L.C.Gilroy, and Gary Worboys has to be one of the biggest liars ever to put on a NSW Police Uniform. Gary Worboys conned and deliberately lied to my wife and I, our Barristers, Solicitors and the newspapers, and radio stationa, after one of Gary Worboys criminal cops, Leslie Charles Gilroy terrorised, threatened, invaded our home, robbed, looted and trashed our home, businesses and property while in the company of other criminals, home invaders, looters and thieves, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla, Tracey Ae Ganzerla, Belinda Jane Ganzerla, Joan Margaret Ganzerla, Gemma Mary Christina Reid, Barry Smith, and Ronald John Smith.
CAUTION LIAR NSW cop Supt.Gary Worboys rogue cop, scoundrel, villain, cheat, criminal because of his lies to us so he could protect his thieving criminal cop Leslie Charles Gilroy
READ MORE ABOUT THESE CROOKED CORRUPT COPS HERE

Atwell, Australia

#7 Dec 30, 2009
BEWARE Manda Toyota at Queanbeyan who employ a LIAR & PERJURER Mark McDonald
READ MORE ABOUT THIS LIAR & PERJURER Mark MCDonald who works for Mander Toyota HERE

Atwell, Australia

#8 Dec 30, 2009
WARNING BEWARE CAUTION stupid Elrington Boardman Allport IDIOT Lawyers in Queanbeyan who employ IDIOT Qbn NSW Solicitor Benjamin Nicholls... Idiot Qbn NSW Solicitor Benjamin Nicholls IDIOT through his neglience and stupidity, cost my wife and I hundreds of thousands of dollars.
WARNING, BEWARE CAUTION of this incompetent fool of a Solicitor in Queanbeyan NSW
READ MORE ABOUT THESE IDIOTS Elrington Boardman Allport and IDIOT Solicitor Benjamin Nicholls HERE
buttholesurfer

Lake City, AR

#10 Dec 31, 2009
I'm a straight male who likes my prostate massaged.My girlfriend uses a small vibrating butt plug on me it feels great.
thanks

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Dec 31, 2009
buttholesurfer wrote:
I'm a straight male who likes my prostate massaged.My girlfriend uses a small vibrating butt plug on me it feels great.
Thanks for ur honesty. It takes a real man that is not insecure with his sexuality to admit this! Kudos to u big guy!
buttholesurfer

Lake City, AR

#12 Dec 31, 2009
Hey,how did you know they call me big guy?
colonel angus

Lake Charles, LA

#13 Dec 31, 2009
he was talking to your arsshole.
Ummmmm

Leesville, LA

#14 Jan 1, 2010
my man loves a little cinnamon oil on my pinkie while I perform orally.
Do Tell

United States

#15 Jan 2, 2010
Ummmmm wrote:
my man loves a little cinnamon oil on my pinkie while I perform orally.
Do tell? I've never heard of that! Does it get warm or something? I may try that on my man sometime...thanks for the tip LOL!
Do Tell

United States

#16 Jan 2, 2010
buttholesurfer wrote:
Thank you for your candor...how excellent of you to tell me of your enjoyment! I'm wanting to make my Love feel good...without feeling weird. Knowing that there are others that do enjoy it might let him relax and let me try something new. Thank you!
tongue

Santa Clara, CA

#17 Jan 2, 2010
My boyfriend like me to rim his ass and I like it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 min BARNEYII 37,437
Looking for pug puppy 49 min adopt a pet 4
Liberal Lunatic Demoncrats Screw Themselves Again 1 hr Guest 11
cna 1 hr CNA 1
Abortion 1 hr Guest 80
News Teachers express their dismay over summer 'vaca... 1 hr Matt Damon 34
Maggie Benton Miss Arkansas 1 hr Me again 101
truckasaurus vs overpass 1 hr Guest 10

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web