OldFashion

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Would you be ok if your significant other was friends with their x-spouse on FB?(They do not have any children together)Still periodically talking to each other on the phone? Am I too old fashion or overreacting, or is this typical, common behavior these days? I can't imagine being friends with my x-husband. There's a reason he's called my X!!
watchout

Haslet, TX

#2 Aug 9, 2012
watch out, coz theres a reason behind this. Maybe trying to rekindle a fire that once went out. Or maybe extra activity going on thats hush, hush. I would certainly investigate the matter and not get caught up on a freak moment when your blown away accidently with what is taking place

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#3 Aug 9, 2012
OldFashion wrote:
Would you be ok if your significant other was friends with their x-spouse on FB?(They do not have any children together)Still periodically talking to each other on the phone? Am I too old fashion or overreacting, or is this typical, common behavior these days? I can't imagine being friends with my x-husband. There's a reason he's called my X!!
"Significant other", meaning not married?
Sounds like a precarious situation.
OldFashion

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>"Significant other", meaning not married?
Sounds like a precarious situation.
Significant other is me and my boyfriend. But he is staying in contact with his x-wife. He says they are just friends.
OldFashion

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Aug 9, 2012
watchout wrote:
watch out, coz theres a reason behind this. Maybe trying to rekindle a fire that once went out. Or maybe extra activity going on thats hush, hush. I would certainly investigate the matter and not get caught up on a freak moment when your blown away accidently with what is taking place
Any suggestions on how I can investigate the matter? Thanks
OldFashion

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Aug 9, 2012
watchout wrote:
My boyfriend and his x-wife were divorced because she cheated on him. They divorced approximately 8 years ago I can't even comprehend why he would still want to talk to her much less continue a "friendship" with her.

KEEP OUT

#7 Aug 9, 2012
OldFashion wrote:
<quoted text>
Significant other is me and my boyfriend. But he is staying in contact with his x-wife. He says they are just friends.
Just friends with your x?
I guess it's possible in some dimension.
it can happen

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Aug 9, 2012
There is a reason she's his ex. Don't read anymore into the situation that's not there. It is possible to be friends.
JGW

United States

#9 Aug 9, 2012
Get a boyfriend who is grown up enough to not use facebook, for starters.
watchout

Haslet, TX

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Check out his calls and phone messages Check on hom at different times when hes gone. Make it a point to pop up around them just to see a reaction of both parts. Just stay suspucious till you know for sure nothing is going on. be wise!!
OldFashion

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Aug 9, 2012
JGW wrote:
Get a boyfriend who is grown up enough to not use facebook, for starters.
Is that even possible these days!!!

KEEP OUT

#12 Aug 9, 2012
watchout wrote:
Check out his calls and phone messages Check on hom at different times when hes gone. Make it a point to pop up around them just to see a reaction of both parts. Just stay suspucious till you know for sure nothing is going on. be wise!!
Nobody needs all this drama.
Either talk to him and suck it up or walk away.

All this drama with no kids and not married?
JGW

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2012
OldFashion wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that even possible these days!!!
It is, but you want the drama and the attention from all this. If you didn't, you'd walk away.
Out of bounds

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Aug 10, 2012
Its not like he's hiding his facebook or phone relations with her from you, is he? If yes, you have a problem houston. Plus, is she hotter than you?

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Aug 10, 2012
Out of bounds wrote:
Its not like he's hiding his facebook or phone relations with her from you, is he? If yes, you have a problem houston. Plus, is she hotter than you?
we all know people don't cheat because the other person is hotter. They jut want to get what they can from whomever. Tell me a man it matters to?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 10, 2012
The question is.... how many exes do you have on Facebook? It goes both ways. And.... was she already an established "friend" prior to you entering a relationship with him?

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Aug 10, 2012
The Laptop Lolita wrote:
The question is.... how many exes do you have on Facebook? It goes both ways. And.... was she already an established "friend" prior to you entering a relationship with him?
what if the answer is no. And he hadn't talked to her in years and hated her guts for what she did. But now they are friends. I think it speaks volumes on the kind of man he is.
people are crazy

Netherlands

#18 Aug 10, 2012
You put your life all over the internet and then wonder why you get stalkers and have problems with identity theft. You're asking for trouble when you get on those sites.

Manila, AR

#19 Aug 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>what if the answer is no. And he hadn't talked to her in years and hated her guts for what she did. But now they are friends. I think it speaks volumes on the kind of man he is.
Yeah my ex bf hated his ex but he was really still in love with her and they ended up getting remarried after being apart for 20 years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Pardons 50 min Trump Is Your POTUS 29
get away with murder. 1 hr Red Cloud 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Mary black stuff 38,309
Sues kitchen 2 hr Rakon 2
Jtown females 2 hr Good times 8
John McCain 4 hr guest 77
Linda Sarsour is a Complete Dolt 5 hr TheLeftHasNothing 12
I've figured it out 5 hr TheLeftHasNothing 84

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web