I got arse hair smarter than Joe Biden

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rand mcnally

Wilmington, NC

#1 Oct 12, 2012
I mean REALLY????? This guy is either as dumb as a bowl of grits or the biggest liar on the face of the planet. Besdies that he is a disrepectful pompus asshat!! I thought I was watching my 9 year old debate Ryan last nite!!!
guest54

Fresno, TX

#2 Oct 12, 2012
i think biden is just tired of all of the lies from the romney camp.i thought he gave a pretty good slap down to ryan.but im black and in the 47% romney was talking about...so what do i know
Biden is a LOON

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3 Oct 12, 2012
rand mcnally wrote:
I mean REALLY????? This guy is either as dumb as a bowl of grits or the biggest liar on the face of the planet. Besdies that he is a disrepectful pompus asshat!! I thought I was watching my 9 year old debate Ryan last nite!!!
I hope your kid and your ass hair can forgive you for talking about them and that lunatic in the same post, fella, but you're sure right about arse hair being smarter than him. His brain flat-lined decades ago.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 12, 2012
That wasn't laughing. Joe Biden has been around long enough to know bull shit when he hears it. That was just his BS detector going off.

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Biden nailed Ryan on the lies as did the fact checkers. The GOP machine immediately started the antiBiden spin. Since they can't provide details or even the truth about the policies they would use, they have to resort to gutter politics. Honestly, who listens to Palin now?

What's so hard to understand about using less US troops in Afghanistan and letting the Afghans we have been training fight their own fight? Ryan even had to lie about that.
O I C

Providence, UT

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Arkansaw wrote:
That wasn't laughing. Joe Biden has been around long enough to know bull shit when he hears it. That was just his BS detector going off.
^^^^the ass hair makes its official statement^^^^
superfresh

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2012
Arkansaw wrote:
He fried his BS detector due to talking too much to himself. Rumor had it that it was repaired, but he accidentally lodged it in Barry's rear end. So, ever since 2008, he's been talking out of Barry's arse.
FactCheck

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Oct 12, 2012
superfresh wrote:
<quoted text>
He fried his BS detector due to talking too much to himself. Rumor had it that it was repaired, but he accidentally lodged it in Barry's rear end. So, ever since 2008, he's been talking out of Barry's arse.
Typical of the GOP response. Biden nailed you on the lies so you attack him personally. Try dealing with facts of the debate. Unless you just want to get everyone to focus on something else but the facts.

The GOP will raise taxes on the middle class and cut taxes on the rich. Fact checkers verify this is the plan they are proposing.
bunch of crooks

Wilmington, NC

#11 Oct 12, 2012
FactCheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of the GOP response. Biden nailed you on the lies so you attack him personally. Try dealing with facts of the debate. Unless you just want to get everyone to focus on something else but the facts.
The GOP will raise taxes on the middle class and cut taxes on the rich. Fact checkers verify this is the plan they are proposing.
The vice presidential debate Thursday night began on a somber note, then quickly turned to lively attacks — with both candidates stretching the truth.RADDATZ: What were you first told about the attack? Why were people talking about protests? When people in the consulate first saw armed men attacking with guns, there were no protesters. Why did that go on?

BIDEN: Because that was exactly what we were told by the intelligence community. The intelligence community told us that. As they learned more facts about exactly what happened, they changed their assessment. That's why there's also an investigation headed by Tom Pickering, a leading diplomat from the Reagan years, who is doing an investigation as to whether or not there are any lapses, what the lapses were, so that they will never happen again.

RADDATZ: And they wanted more security there.

BIDEN: Well, we weren't told they wanted more security there
In a House hearing on Wednesday, a State Department employee, Eric Nordstrom, said he told his superiors twice that the embassy mission needed more armed security. Nordstrom was the regional security officer for Libya in the months before the attack. In a July cable, he said he wanted 12 guards plus military trainers

Charlene Lamb, a deputy assistant secretary at the State Department who reviewed his request, confirmed at the hearing that she opposed keeping the security team in Libya.

Beyond putting his assessment on paper, Nordstrom made that request verbally to a State Department officer in the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs. "His response to that was,'You're asking for the sun, moon, and the stars,'" Nordstrom said.

Nordstrom, who still works for the State Department, described a phone call with that officer and his frustration with the department's bureaucracy.
Ryan claimed that Obama took money from Medicare to spend on Obamacare. Romney has said something similar, that "under the president's plan, he cuts Medicare by $716 billion, takes that money out of the Medicare trust fund and uses it to pay for Obamacare." The claim gives the impression that the law takes money that was already allocated to Medicare and funds the new health care law with it. In fact, the law uses a number of measures to try to reduce the rapid growth of future Medicare spending. Those savings are then used to offset costs created by the law -- especially coverage for the uninsured -- so that the overall law doesn't add to the deficit. We rated the statement Half True.Neither Obama nor his health care law literally cut funding from the Medicare program’s budget. Rather, the health care law instituted a number of changes to try to bring down future health care costs in the program.
yall all bunch of fools . courtesy ofhttp://www.politifact.com/tr uth-o-meter/article/2012/oct/1 1/fact-checking-vice-president ial-debate-between-joe/
FactCheck

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Oct 12, 2012
waltzing matilda wrote:
you would be better off playing checkers. continue to live in baracks muslim dream world.
I forgot. You are incapable of formulating any intelligent response. Yes you are a republican.
FatChek

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Oct 12, 2012
Please excuse my cousin FactCheck. He gets so petulant when anyone disagrees with him. Like has a different opinion, different toppings on a hamburger, prefers a different flavor soft drink. In fact, if you don't agree with everything he says, he stamps his little feet and gets all pouty. Yes, he is a democrat.
FactCheck

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Oct 12, 2012
FatChek wrote:
Please excuse my cousin FactCheck. He gets so petulant when anyone disagrees with him. Like has a different opinion, different toppings on a hamburger, prefers a different flavor soft drink. In fact, if you don't agree with everything he says, he stamps his little feet and gets all pouty. Yes, he is a democrat.
Insults, personal attacks and disinformation. The GOP wants to talk about anything other than how they are going to raise taxes on the poor and middle class and give the rich a tax cut.
FactCheck

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Oct 12, 2012
FatChek wrote:
Raising taxes on the poor and middle class while going the rich a tax cut. You equate this with a pickle on a hamburger or a soda flavor? This is the serious consideration the GOP gives the poor and the middle class in America. The GOP is the party of the rich.

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Oct 12, 2012
FactCheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults, personal attacks and disinformation. The GOP wants to talk about anything other than how they are going to raise taxes on the poor and middle class and give the rich a tax cut.
Sounds like a broken record...

Relax, libbie, your guy is gonna win. Stop crying so loud. Quit pontificating. Obama has bought off so many different groups of voters, the election is in the bag!

But be sure to keep spinning that liberal goose grease. Some people, the ones not already paid for, are buying into it.

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Oct 12, 2012
FactCheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Raising taxes on the poor and middle class while going the rich a tax cut. You equate this with a pickle on a hamburger or a soda flavor? This is the serious consideration the GOP gives the poor and the middle class in America. The GOP is the party of the rich.
LOL. Is THAT what you got out of that other persons post?! Don't take everything so literally. If I read it correctly, the poster was referring to what sets YOU off.

Looks like it's true.
FactCheck

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Oct 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a broken record...
Relax, libbie, your guy is gonna win. Stop crying so loud. Quit pontificating. Obama has bought off so many different groups of voters, the election is in the bag!
But be sure to keep spinning that liberal goose grease. Some people, the ones not already paid for, are buying into it.
So you don't dispute that the Romney/Ryan tax plan is to raise taxes on the poor and middle class while giving the rich a tax break? You guys don't want to talk facts and issues. Guess that would be pontificating. But I see the insults, disinformation and spin is present in your response. But no details. Who has been 'bought off?' No response to raising taxes on the poor and middle class? I don't blame you for not wanting to talk about that.
FactCheck

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Oct 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Is THAT what you got out of that other persons post?! Don't take everything so literally. If I read it correctly, the poster was referring to what sets YOU off.
Looks like it's true.
You didn't read it correctly. The debate highlighted how the GOP plans to raise taxes on the poor and middle class while giving a tax break to the rich. Our opinions differ on this this. The poster dismissed it as opinions differing about burger toppings and soda flavors. So you guys avoid the tax issues with personal attacks. Raising taxes on the poor and middle class while giving the rich a tax break bothers me. Burger toppings do not.

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Oct 12, 2012
FactCheck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't dispute that the Romney/Ryan tax plan is to raise taxes on the poor and middle class while giving the rich a tax break? You guys don't want to talk facts and issues. Guess that would be pontificating. But I see the insults, disinformation and spin is present in your response. But no details. Who has been 'bought off?' No response to raising taxes on the poor and middle class? I don't blame you for not wanting to talk about that.
You know, 15 percent or so of the electorate is Liberal wing-nuts. 15 percent or so of the electorate is Conservative wing-nuts. Neither group will listen to/hear the other, so all that comes about is finger pointing, name calling, hate and contempt. Your mind is made up. Further discussion would be pointless, like in pouring more water into a full bucket. Nothing would be accomplished. The fact is, in my particular case, I don't want Obama reelected. But I don't want to see Romney elected, either. Both parties will, I fear, screw the country completely up, so it doesn't really matter who wins. We ALL lose in the long run

Dubya started the country on the road to ruin. Obama will just finish the job.

Have a nice life.

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Oct 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, 15 percent or so of the electorate is Liberal wing-nuts. 15 percent or so of the electorate is Conservative wing-nuts. Neither group will listen to/hear the other, so all that comes about is finger pointing, name calling, hate and contempt. Your mind is made up. Further discussion would be pointless, like in pouring more water into a full bucket. Nothing would be accomplished. The fact is, in my particular case, I don't want Obama reelected. But I don't want to see Romney elected, either. Both parties will, I fear, screw the country completely up, so it doesn't really matter who wins. We ALL lose in the long run
Dubya started the country on the road to ruin. Obama will just finish the job.
Have a nice life.
Adios! Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.
superfresh

United States

#24 Oct 12, 2012
FactCheck wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing Biden nailed was is inability to defend the last four years of Barry's reign. He did do a great job of acting like a typical libnut...when in doubt just yell louder than the other guy lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Picture of Hillary Clinton meeting Russian agent. 6 min Guest 2
Leftists Bully Father Of Florida Shooting Victi... 6 min Fema Region 1 11
Special counsel Mueller charges 13 Russians wit... 24 min FEMA Region lll 34
News Adam and Eve sues Jonesboro mayor 28 min Guest 1
Is there an answer? 31 min FEMA Region lll 12
Hillary Clinton Outspent Russians 53-1… And Sti... 36 min Now U Know 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr --Bad Dad-- 42,043

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance