Little bit of christmas arts and craf...

Little bit of christmas arts and crafts show

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Oct 13, 2008
who is planning on attending the arts and crafts show this year at the convo center?
FYI

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Oct 13, 2008
ME! I adore that trade show. We have made it into a family tradition. I can't wait. What weekend is it?
Jboro

Bossier City, LA

#3 Oct 13, 2008
November 7-9
Lucky Me

Little Rock, AR

#4 Oct 13, 2008
Oh, i'll be there... i dont think i've ever missed a year. Its kinda a family tradition for me too. I love it.
shopper

Blytheville, AR

#5 Oct 13, 2008
It seems like it's gotten quite a bit smaller over the last few years. I still look forward to it each year, though.

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Oct 13, 2008
I hope its better this year. I always go but I was not impressed last year.

Bossier City, LA

#7 Oct 14, 2008
Geezzzz, this thread is not scnadolous enough to be on this site. No cheatin Santa's, elves or Ms. Santa's

Lake Charles, LA

#8 Oct 14, 2008
It's still fun to go and it helps get you in the holiday spirit but I agree, it was a LOT better and more interesting back when it was really mostly hand made or home grown arts and crafts before they let it become just another flea market for so much of your regular, run of the mill 'Made in China' stuff.
wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Oct 14, 2008
this year they are gonna have a guy that builds some really great birdhouses and signs, also they are gonna have a local photographer

Lake Charles, LA

#10 Oct 14, 2008
My wife likes to go I just like the fudge they sell there LOL

United States

#11 Jul 8, 2009
I hope the girl from Mississippi is back again this year with the handpainted canvases with all the texture! They were awesome!
I love Christmas

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jul 9, 2009
I love going because it's a fun way to kick off the holiday season and find some unique gifts a little bit before the rush starts. Prices are usually pretty good and everybody's in a holiday mood...unlike shopping at the malls the day after Thanksgiving!

Manila, AR

#13 Sep 7, 2009
Anyone know the cost of admission this year?
I want to see more handmade crafts and homemade goodies than the flea market junk. Already hungry for some good Kettle Corn. I was wondering if they know how to make the Kettle Corn that is PINK.
asb

Georgetown, TX

#14 Sep 8, 2009
I know someone who will have a booth. She embroiders just about anything at a VERY reasonable cost. She does very cute bags and has handmade little girls dresses with cute designs on them. Her website is:

blanketsbowsembroidery.blogspot.com .

You can also see a lot on her facebook (Stacey Sullivan).
dog chalk

Bossier City, LA

#15 Sep 8, 2009
Is it that time of year already? I can't wait to see that Christmas classic...Max the dog and his pet Grinch eat the Whos.
Luvit

Montgomery, TX

#16 Sep 9, 2009
Anybody know what the dates for it are this year?

Lake Charles, LA

#17 Sep 9, 2009
guest wrote:
Anyone know the cost of admission this year?
I want to see more handmade crafts and homemade goodies than the flea market junk. Already hungry for some good Kettle Corn. I was wondering if they know how to make the Kettle Corn that is PINK.
Why would they make pink kettle corn?
Guest 2

Montgomery, TX

#18 Sep 11, 2009
It's a family traditiion! I wouldn't miss it for anything! If anything will get you in the spirit for a great 'fun, old fashioned, family Christmas', it will!
There was a booth last year that had a really old Rudolph the red nosed reindeer that the kids could ride for a quarter. I haven't seen one of those since I was a kid back in Michigan in the 50's! It brought back so many fun memories and was the highlight of our trip. We made pictures and used them for our Christmas cards. Hope they have it there again this year!
Love all the homemade stuff and always find some unique gifts for my friends and relatives who are hard to buy for. I can't wait!
curious

Paragould, AR

#19 Nov 6, 2009
is the show this weekend?
local gal

Blytheville, AR

#20 Nov 6, 2009
I thought it was always the second weekend of Nov.I wish they weren't having it this weekend because I've got other things I have to do and I never miss it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig rickert 3 hr Somebody 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Question 35,037
My wife 4 hr Guest 22
Chelsea Clinton 4 hr Guest 25
Home Ice Co building possibly used in murder 5 hr Somebody 2
Make France great again 6 hr guest 10
Divorced men 9 hr Guest 11

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance