james rowe

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2013
is anyone successfully using ATT S3 on straight talk network???
sampson

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2013
james rowe wrote:
is anyone successfully using ATT S3 on straight talk network???
did you mean 3G or a Galaxy S3? anyway, i started out with a zte merit from walmart then switched to a Note. both work flawlessly. i buy my straight talk cards from pinzoo.com to avoid paying state and obama taxes. it's a no brainer if you enjoy saving money. only downside is 3G is as fast as data will go. though you're not suppose to, i use my Note as a hotspot for my tablet and laptop.:)
james rowe

United States

#3 Mar 13, 2013
sampson wrote:
<quoted text>
did you mean 3G or a Galaxy S3? anyway, i started out with a zte merit from walmart then switched to a Note. both work flawlessly. i buy my straight talk cards from pinzoo.com to avoid paying state and obama taxes. it's a no brainer if you enjoy saving money. only downside is 3G is as fast as data will go. though you're not suppose to, i use my Note as a hotspot for my tablet and laptop.:)
galaxy S3. I have iphones already on straight talk..but galaxy settings are slightly different
sampson

United States

#4 Mar 13, 2013
assume it would work just the same. i ordered my sim from ST. bought my phone used from ebay. i had to order an unlock code online for the Note. the unlock procedure was easy. i then inserted the new sim, powered it up and magic.
gsr

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Mar 13, 2013
I have a straight talk slider phone for sale like new if anyone interested. Great condition. Comes with two extra decorative covers and charger. 30 bucks.
chico

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Mar 15, 2013
gsr wrote:
I have a straight talk slider phone for sale like new if anyone interested. Great condition. Comes with two extra decorative covers and charger. 30 bucks.
do u still have the phone. is there anything wrong with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentist Nancy Malcolm 2 hr Wondering 1
Demos BQ 2 hr guest 93
Hillary has Brain Damage 2 hr HumptyDumptyHillary 11
News Man accused of recording woman in shower told p... 2 hr darkstorm 15
extended car warranty companys 3 hr Janny 2
News KAIT: Family services leader fired for 'integri... 4 hr guest 1
Bill is banging Huma 4 hr guest 9
Dr. Drew Show Canceled Just Days After He Quest... 6 hr MansassLovesCommies 12
Proof Hillary Staged Pickle Stunt 6 hr MansassLovesCommies 35
Dear Demogaycrat Commies 7 hr FUsideways 53