best place to get a lip piercing in j...

best place to get a lip piercing in jonesboro

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

sylvia

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Nov 24, 2011
wanna get my lip pierced this wknd but idk where the best place is to get it done at here in jonesboro...suggestions please :)

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Nov 24, 2011
I like tabbatha at bewitched body art. I've used her for both tattoos and piercings for several years. She's located behind pizza inn in caraway. Right now she's got a special 2 people for $20 bucks each (or at least she did a few weeks ago)

“ phd in clinical ignorance”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 24, 2011
aint no place to get something that stupid done.

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Nov 24, 2011
Don't go to the Zen factory. It's a drug den that employs meth heads and woman beaters.
Buford

United States

#7 Nov 24, 2011
Do you people realize how stupid and trashy that makes you look?
Smack

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Nov 24, 2011
sylvia wrote:
wanna get my lip pierced this wknd but idk where the best place is to get it done at here in jonesboro...suggestions please :)
And then you're going to buy a snake, right? Because that would sooo cool.

United States

#9 Nov 24, 2011
Haters gona hate. I personally think lip piercings are attractive. The people that talk down upon piercings and tattoos are just closed minded, f em
Smack

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Nov 24, 2011
Smack wrote:
<quoted text>And then you're going to buy a snake, right? Because that would sooo cool.
lol......kewl, at least you have a funny sense of humor. I don't mind sharing this nic with you at all ! ;)
sylvia

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Nov 24, 2011
guess bewitched is the place! ive heard alot of good things abt that place anyways :) && hmmmm, idk about a snake! lmao && BUFORD and PROFESSOR KNO IT ALL if ya ain't gonna help a girl out, kick rocks cuz ima get it dun either way!! i kno i aint stupid and it def aint gon make me look trashy! ima look HOT haha duces! <3

“I'm mean because you're dumb.”

Since: Mar 09

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Nov 25, 2011
sylvia wrote:
guess bewitched is the place! ive heard alot of good things abt that place anyways :) && hmmmm, idk about a snake! lmao && BUFORD and PROFESSOR KNO IT ALL if ya ain't gonna help a girl out, kick rocks cuz ima get it dun either way!! i kno i aint stupid and it def aint gon make me look trashy! ima look HOT haha duces! <3
Bewitched has done quite a few good quality piercings on several of my friends lately. I've had her do my nose once years ago. Also, her special is 2 piercings for $20/ea, and I believe a single (in your case) would be $25.

El Monte, CA

#13 Nov 25, 2011
Bones at black arrow does good work as well
Ashley_is_awesom e3

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Friday Jul 10
In jonesboro, Paragould, or Pocahantas would they pierce a 13 year old girls lip and nose?
porch honkie

Flushing, NY

#15 Friday Jul 10
What it cost to get my dink done / pierced

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Saturday Jul 11
Unless you at hoping for a career working at McDonald's why would you this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affirmatively Destroying America's Neighborhood... 23 min guest 10
Countdown to My Vacation 44 min happyfor you 47
Ku m&go 1 hr guest 3
Obama caves 1.5 billion to Iran no strings atta... 1 hr guest 10
Iran says will ban US experts from UN nuclear i... 2 hr numbnuts 3
Looking for a lady 4 hr uncle buck 7
Is eden med burning down 5 hr Understand 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages