First Prev
of 3
Next Last
disillusioned

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Why do people act surprised when they find out getting a divorce is not so easy? My mate decided that ? Wasn't happy and moved out several months ago. We are still married. The attorney ? Hired is not pushing it because he gets the money regardless. My attorney says when people have been married more than 25 years it is not unusual for them to get back together and that no one rushes. I am ready for it to be over now. I am tired of hurting. I still love my mate but if ? Wants out that bad then so be it. I don't need ? in my life but I do need a life! The holidays are coming and I want this over now.
deserted

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Oct 21, 2012
My husband moved out several months ago and seems surprised that after 30+ years of marriage he can't just be single. Bet he is going to be really shocked when he gets in front of a judge. He can't even tell me why he left. Midlife crazy can be expensive!
lonely

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2012
Same here. Everyday I think about killing myself. And everyday it seems easier and easier to do. It scares me.
Been there

United States

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Y'all will be better off. It is harder than most people think, lonely don't even think about that it is never worth that
coming

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Dis! You just want it over because your dating a new guy you went out with twice over 20 years ago in high school! But oh well he can have you
disillusioned

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Oct 22, 2012
I am still married so I am not dating anyone.? has managed to keep me in limbo for several years now trying to decide if ? was staying or going. I am tired of it.? can rob any event of it's happiness and seems to enjoy it. Me and our family deserve more. We are sick of tiptoeing around never knowing what mood ? will be in.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 22, 2012
Yay...some normal people....I feel the same way.
I wanted out because i am tired of living a lie. Don't hate em but don't love em like i should.
Everybody deserves to be happy!
female

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Oct 22, 2012
My husband is the unhappiest man I know. He blames me and we are divorcing. I love him and dread him discovering that he is the reason he is unhappy. We had it all. A nice home, wonderful family but he kept comparing our life to what he saw of others. He didn't understand that other people were envious of us. Now he lives in a studio we are going to loose everything and at 60 might never get it together again. I have friends and family, he doesn't. I worry about him, can't help it but I don't want him back with his attitude.
stupid

Irving, TX

#9 Oct 22, 2012
Yeah I left my wife because she took me for granted, loved our lifestyle and I didn't think she pulled her fair weight. She is doing great looks great and is having fun. I am loosing my house my 3 Wheeler my fishing boat and I haven't been laid in months. Date her wish I could.
stupid

Dallas, TX

#10 Oct 22, 2012
And I have to pay her legal fees alimony insurance and give her half of all the money. If I could be gut honest I wish I had stayed and insisted on us seeing someone. Guess that's why they call it hindsight.

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Oct 22, 2012
Found my husband with another women, filed for divorce 10 days later, then in 30 days the divorce was granted by the judge, easy as pie. I got the house, my car and the kids. He got his truck and motorcycle. Cost $500, we were married for over 20 years. The girlfriend dumped him, now he's begging to come home.

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Oct 22, 2012
We've been married 42 years and still going strong, but several couples we know have gotten divorced. Some have regretted it, some have celebrated it. One couple said (each individually) you think your solving one problem, and instead let yourself in for a whole new set of problems.

I hope it all works out for everyone.
Divorced

United States

#13 Oct 22, 2012
Best decision I ever made. My ex was a low life who treated me like crap. We got married too young and for the wrong reasons. Now I'm married to a great guy who treats me and my kids wonderfully.
disillusioned

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Oct 22, 2012
Everyone told me that my mate was not a good person. I did not believe them and defended ? for years. They were right.?'s true side is coming out and it is not pretty. I am daily disappointed by petty irrational behavior. I am finding out I am lucky to be free of such a selfish immature person.
soon2bedivorced

Walnut Ridge, AR

#15 Oct 23, 2012
Whos the cheapest lawyer in nea for UNCONTESTED divorce?No kids involved, only material things that we've both agreed on. Need to get this over and done with soon. At one time Alan Segrave was the cheapest, still??

West Memphis, AR

#16 Oct 23, 2012
soon2bedivorced wrote:
Whos the cheapest lawyer in nea for UNCONTESTED divorce?No kids involved, only material things that we've both agreed on. Need to get this over and done with soon. At one time Alan Segrave was the cheapest, still??
You can do it yourself at the courthouse. They will even help you make sure everything is done properly.
Happily divorced

United States

#19 Nov 10, 2012
You cannot make anyone happy! They have to find happiness w/in themselves! And blame you...? WTF for? It takes two to fall in love, it takes two to f#*k it up! Regardless who blames who for what each of you played a part and you cannot move forward until you accept responsibility for yours.
U don't have to admit you played a role in the destruction of your relationship to ur soon to be ex. Acknowledging and accepting it for yourself is most important. Then forgive yourself, learn from ur mistakes and move the hell on w your life! Do more than just survive! LIVE UR LIFE AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! YOU ARE WORTH IT!
has a lil more class

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Nov 10, 2012
almost everyone is talking only about the financial part of divorce. Peace of mind has always been worth more than money can buy to me. It is just stuff. . you can get more stuff no big deal. .but to have peace of mind knowing that everything is settled, over, done with whatever words you may chose is priceless. .
country girl

Manila, AR

#21 Nov 10, 2012
I only want honest opinions here from men only!(I love ya women but we are to emotional.) So, my husband and I split bc basically he hated me. And he was messing with my "best friend" most of my marriage. I had suspected but no true evidence until after he confessed. Well, long story short... He moved out over 3 months ago. I moved on. I start seeing someone and BAM... I'm committing adultery! He throws guilt trips on me.(No I'm not divorced yet. Can't afford it at this time. I'm still learning how to balance work, school, kids, and a house.)What the heck guys?!?! Sound off!
country girl

Manila, AR

#22 Nov 10, 2012
Just to clear that up, he had an affair for bout 6 yrs out of the 10 we were together. And this is really just guessing, it could have been longer. Idk. We are and have been living separate for nearly 4 months. I can't go out? But he can cheat and prance my "BFF" in and out of our house like nothing happen...but I can't try to have a life now? I'm so confused!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hooters coming to Downtown Jonesboro 5 min Curious 14
Jesus 19 min meme 832
Jonesboro Teens 25 min Crazy joe 47
Need clutch 26 min Guest 7
Just trying to reach out to mah kids. 44 min Guest 4
botox injections 1 hr roadrunner 1
Republican Freedom Summit aka The GOP Short Bus... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 15
Frito lay closing & moving 1 hr Guest 57
buck naked wings 4 hr jason 49
What music sites are not blocked at school? (Nov '12) 18 hr ThatGuyYouKnow 95
Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?