Still Believing To Obey Gods Word

Still Believing To Obey Gods Word

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Old Fashion Citizen

Trumann, AR

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Its Tough waking up to the local news to see "ellens' face plastured on the screen.
A professed Lesbian . As if to say Theres Nothing You Can Say Or Do About It.
The book of Romans Chapter one is enough , and clear "IF YOU CARE TO READ IT".
start at verse 21 will be fine. TO SUPPORT UNGODLINESS IS THE SAME AS : if i worked for a drug ring " and say i just deliver" " or a prostitution ring and say i only
promote it , i dont do it ! You People in KAIT 8 should be ashamed . I bet the Homosexuals and Lesbians LOVE YOU SO MUCH ! Ole buddies .

“We are watching you.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 1, 2013
America is a secular nation, while I do not personally like Ellen, I have the choice to not watch her. To try to shame others based on your interpretation of the bible to make it a weapon of hate is hardly right and you will only turn others away from religion.
married

Blytheville, AR

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Old Fashion Citizen wrote:
Its Tough waking up to the local news to see "ellens' face plastured on the screen.
start at verse 21 will be fine. TO SUPPORT UNGODLINESS IS THE SAME AS : if i worked for a drug ring " and say i just deliver" " or a prostitution ring and say i only
promote it , i dont do it ! You People in KAIT 8 should be ashamed . I bet the Homosexuals and Lesbians LOVE YOU SO MUCH ! Ole buddies .
I like how u judge others. That's also a sin in the bible if u choose to read it. "Old Fashioned Citizen" tells me all I wanna know about u. So, I assume since u sit in judgment of others u are sinless right? Btw, That's sarcasm there sweetie. I personally love watching Ellen. She is happy, upbeat, dances, and smiles all the time. When I see her I don't judge her based on who she loves. I see a happy confident woman that likes to entertain people. It's real simple, don't like her change the channel.
married

Blytheville, AR

#5 Feb 1, 2013
We Know all wrote:
America is a secular nation, while I do not personally like Ellen, I have the choice to not watch her. To try to shame others based on your interpretation of the bible to make it a weapon of hate is hardly right and you will only turn others away from religion.
Your absolutely right. These people that goes to church regularly yet boldly judges others is exactly why people turn away from religion. The church was meant for sinners to come together. Yet sinners don't feel like they can go into a church without being judged. That was never the intention of Jesus's church.

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Hey hate filled christian bigot. GOD doesn't care about anyone's ins of the flesh. Only Satan does and his christians like you ! If you would read Romans, you would already know this, psycho ! But this is why GOD hates all you christians.
THe only requirement from GOD is to BELIEVE ! Not to stop sinning in the flesh. Nope. All flesh is sin. You would know this if you weren't the christian devil that you are.
But you christians have never believed GOD. All believers work miracles. YOU christian devils don't. No, you're too busy judging others according to the flesh and that makes GOD your enemy ! At least homosexuals stillhave a chance to know GOD. NOne of you christians do ! And that's why you're so pissed off at gays ! They can have a relationship with GOD. You christians can't and never will !
and btw....your hate filed Satanic christianity isn't even mentioned in the bible. And there are no christian teachings in the bible.
You are a lunatic! You need some help!

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Feb 1, 2013
married wrote:
<quoted text>I like how u judge others. That's also a sin in the bible if u choose to read it. "Old Fashioned Citizen" tells me all I wanna know about u. So, I assume since u sit in judgment of others u are sinless right? Btw, That's sarcasm there sweetie. I personally love watching Ellen. She is happy, upbeat, dances, and smiles all the time. When I see her I don't judge her based on who she loves. I see a happy confident woman that likes to entertain people. It's real simple, don't like her change the channel.
But why do all the lesbians and gays have to force their sexual preference on ME ??!!!!????
I DONT WANT TO KNOW WHO IS GAY!!! Dont I have a right to not hear them talk about their preference?
I dont tell everone that I'm straight.
DUH!
adam

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Old Fashion Citizen wrote:
if i were to stop shopping, eating out, buying products & services , watching tv or movies, associating in any shape or form with anybody who is gay or supports the gay life style i would have to almost not shop, eat or even go to alot of medical facilities and i could watch little to no t.v and would have to walk everywhere. my point is you are held accountable for your doings and not those of others and i for one do not want anyone telling me how to believe and therefore i will not tell someone how to believe. If everyone would take the bible to heart we wouldn't be having this conversation. just like other things i don't agree with i don't have hang out with those people weather it be gay, anti christ or a different polictical veiw or what ever but i will respect there right to believe so they will respect my right to believe. people need to think about the reason the people came to this country in that we could have freedom as to what we believe.
adam

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Feb 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
But why do all the lesbians and gays have to force their sexual preference on ME ??!!!!????
I DONT WANT TO KNOW WHO IS GAY!!! Dont I have a right to not hear them talk about their preference?
DUH!
you do but they also have the right to not you or anyone else opinion on their life choice
Stupid is

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Feb 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH!
"Thou doth protest too much." I think maybe you ARE gay but you just can't accept it. After all, you're choosing to watch Ellen...
Mad Max

Blytheville, AR

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Hey hate filled christian bigot. GOD doesn't care about anyone's ins of the flesh. Only Satan does and his christians like you ! If you would read Romans, you would already know this, psycho ! But this is why GOD hates all you christians.
THe only requirement from GOD is to BELIEVE ! Not to stop sinning in the flesh. Nope. All flesh is sin. You would know this if you weren't the christian devil that you are.
But you christians have never believed GOD. All believers work miracles. YOU christian devils don't. No, you're too busy judging others according to the flesh and that makes GOD your enemy ! At least homosexuals stillhave a chance to know GOD. NOne of you christians do ! And that's why you're so pissed off at gays ! They can have a relationship with GOD. You christians can't and never will !
and btw....your hate filed Satanic christianity isn't even mentioned in the bible. And there are no christian teachings in the bible.
Way to represent your beliefs, your parents would be proud. You make a fool of yourself every time you visit topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min BARNEYII 32,679
did eve trick God? 19 min Guest 10
Raymond story 20 min Long time runner 2
obama"s greatest accomplishment: 1 hr guest 1
Dentist Nancy Malcolm 1 hr Rory 14
Linda sue hunter 1 hr Kcoy 1
Palco, Inc Caregivers. 2 hr guest 3

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance