PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Republicans and ďso-calledĒ conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?
We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I donít know the exact statistics, but Iím quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Jonesboro, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, Iíd say, and President Obama needs to change it.

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, thatís just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.
old school

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Feb 1, 2013
PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT wrote:
Republicans and ¬ďso-called¬Ē conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?
We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Jonesboro, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that’s just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.
You are truly a dumb ass!!!! And I can see that you will always be that way. Go ahead and drink some more of that kool-aid.
Avgjoe

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Being natural born citizen has nothing to do with "if you came out of your mothers vagina". Wow

Rogers, AR

#5 Feb 1, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>They've drunk too much already.
Just azz you!!Right Joe?
gypsyrose44

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Republicans and ¬ďso-called¬Ē conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?
We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Jonesboro, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that’s just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.
Our great President?! None of us are 100% sure where he came from but most of us wish he would go back! Your nothing but a idiot who would jump off a cliff if your leader told you to! You are clearly one of these who don't have a clue the price that has been paid for our liberties and our freedom!! Lol OMG I just looked back at this persons post and I had skipped the c-section part! Are you serious?! Lol WOW!
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Republicans and ďso-calledĒ conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?
We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I donít know the exact statistics, but Iím quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Jonesboro, when it comes to gun violence.
But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, Iíd say, and President Obama needs to change it.
The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, thatís just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.
If you think that Chicago is so much safer, move there and past on there forum. Arkansas is a red state, so you are in the minority, in more ways than politically, I venture to guess. Lastly, your remarks about Caesarian sections are the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Why do toy think they are named after a 2000+ year old Roman If no one imagined them 200 years ago. It simply means they must be born in the United States. Much like the democrats have pointed out to Senator Ted Cruz, he's American because his mother was a citizen, but cannot run for president because he was born in Canada. Please consider discontinuing your internet if you can only use it to thrust your ignorance upon on unwilling world.
Ewe Too

State University, AR

#8 Feb 1, 2013
You just got baited and you fell for it. This guy is just looking for an argument. Ignore him. He doesn't want meaningful answers only arguments.
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Possibly. I wish he'd post his real name so we could all laugh at who in Jonesboro is so stupid to believe that natural born citizen means you were born by natural childbirth. That's so stupid he's bringing down the Democrats by identifying them. He's lowering the collective IQ of the species. He actually makes me feel ashamed to be a human being because I more have to admit we're capable of such an ignorant statement.
Too Funny

Cabot, AR

#10 Feb 1, 2013
I dont care if this was a joke or if he was looking for a fight but I laughed out loud at the C-section/Natural born citizen remark...Thank you Mr.Democrat! haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dealing with a heavy period? 38 min Deelish 1
Vote democrat and live on welfare 1 hr Hogfan1 2
Nicepak 1 hr Professor Farnsworth 11
NEA hippies better wave bye bye to their comrad... 1 hr guest 5
Vote Republican and Live in Poverty 2 hr Hogfan1 127
Wet/Dry issue 2 hr guest 403
furgusion MO 2 hr guest 16
ebola hits dallas 4 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 758
Asa = Bad for Arkansas 4 hr Guido 98
Arkansas Early Voting - Rock the Vote! 4 hr guest 181