curious

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jun 23, 2011
Does anyone know of a Miguel Hernandez? He use to live here in Jonesboro and worked at Trailmobile for some time and also worked for the turkey factory as well. I am just curious of how he is doing.
ICE

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#2 Jun 23, 2011
Want us to check the records of illegals shipped back where they came from? If so, come by the office.
Gatito

Trumann, AR

#3 Feb 4, 2012
ICE you need respect for people. It's sad... Your racism... Its pathetic.

Since: Jan 12

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 10, 2012
it's true. some if not most need to have their ass shipped back for what they do to young kids.
ICE

Little Rock, AR

#5 Feb 10, 2012
Gatito wrote:
ICE you need respect for people. It's sad... Your racism... Its pathetic.
You're next, Gatito.
MX

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Feb 10, 2012
ICE u know I'm Mexican and I sure wanna know who u are because because I can ship you somewhere to and it wouldn't be anywhere but a couple of feet under ground. Just tell me what's up and I'll show you whats up.
Valley View Student

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Feb 11, 2012
ICE wrote:
<quoted text>You're next, Gatito.
You should be shipped back to hell.
friend

Canton, TX

#8 Feb 11, 2012
curious wrote:
Does anyone know of a Miguel Hernandez? He use to live here in Jonesboro and worked at Trailmobile for some time and also worked for the turkey factory as well. I am just curious of how he is doing.
I work at great dane with miguel,he's just gotten a divorce an still as fine as hell,he the lead man in assembly 3,an I enjoy every time he walks past me,what a fine body he has,lol,u could give me information to give him or anything else u want me to relay,he goes to the cowboy alot
Cutious

United States

#9 Feb 1, 2013
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at great dane with miguel,he's just gotten a divorce an still as fine as hell,he the lead man in assembly 3,an I enjoy every time he walks past me,what a fine body he has,lol,u could give me information to give him or anything else u want me to relay,he goes to the cowboy alot
Nice to know he is still in the area. Is he still single? Does he have Facebook page?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MowRons vs Muslims 8 min Uncle Jesse 30
Red Head 11 min Red 57
Great Job JPD 15 min Guest 263
One life 17 min guest 2
district court 28 min biggboss 1
Martin O'Malley - Our Next President (Jul '14) 36 min Guest 46
Patriot Act - NSA Program 39 min Personal 11
According to what the Sun Grant Findley was mur... 3 hr Timmy2dicks 53
El Acapulco Mexican Restaurant in Jonesboro 10 hr former patient 42
Local Dentist suspended 22 hr Huh 14