First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#1 Dec 21, 2012
I was at a local strip mall this morning for some last minute shopping, right? I was in a store where "Santa" was on duty. He had a child on his lap who was attempting to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas so I stopped to observe as Santa struggled with this child amidst what was obvious confusion.

The child, appearing to be about 6 years old was a Latino child who appearently can't speak English yet, and Santa Claus didn't speak Latino.

I found this to be a total lack of responsibility to the store for their poor choice in Santa.

Santa should speak ALL languages!!!

On this day, a small child has lost his belief in the Christmas Spirit having now gone through the painful experience of finding out, on a very personal level, that Santa is fake.

I'd be interested to get an idea for what the general public feels about this.

Should modern day Santa Claus's be required to speak all domestic languages?
FYI

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I was at a local strip mall this morning for some last minute shopping, right? I was in a store where "Santa" was on duty. He had a child on his lap who was attempting to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas so I stopped to observe as Santa struggled with this child amidst what was obvious confusion.

The child, appearing to be about 6 years old was a Latino child who appearently can't speak English yet, and Santa Claus didn't speak Latino.

I found this to be a total lack of responsibility to the store for their poor choice in Santa.

On this day, a small child has lost his belief in the Christmas Spirit having now gone through the painful experience of finding out, on a very personal level, that Santa is fake.

In Spanish speaking countries, do their Santas speak English???

Cathouse Mouse

#4 Dec 21, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
In Spanish speaking countries, do their Santas speak English???
Other countries do not lay claim to the title "The United States of America".
Vanished

Cherokee Village, AR

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I guess they should be able to change to all differant colors also.
Soldier

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Dec 21, 2012
This is another lame attempt to troll but ill play along. Lets just make Santa a black female who speaks Spanish so that all politically correct bases are covered.

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Dec 21, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Other countries do not lay claim to the title "The United States of America".
it's not the "The United countries of America". states are part of America dumm aZZ your in the USA talk english

Cathouse Mouse

#10 Dec 21, 2012
I don't think anyone is getting the point.

A child's dream was destroyed because even the youngest amonst us knows that Santa can speak the language of ALL children.

I'm a little put out that with all the money spent on Christmas ads and decorations, 50% off sales ... we can't get this small detail right.

Cathouse Mouse

#12 Dec 21, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares if you're put out. If you were so concerned why didn't you translate for the child?
How do you know I didn't just go purchase the toy my little amigo was trying to wish for?

You really have a bad impression of me don't you?

You should ask more and declare less.

Cathouse Mouse

#14 Dec 21, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>You know the answes to that.You are a proven liar a whelcher of the bet with Ummm and now you beat up on santa.
The bet negotiations are pending on the date of Jan 19th.

a
n
d

That Santa was a fake, a big fat phoney.
Ronnies wife

Portland, OR

#16 Dec 21, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
a
n
d
You're a lot like Santa -- you are fat and old and cold, have popcorn balls, come only once a year in LBT's chimney chute.
unreal

Blytheville, AR

#17 Dec 21, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
You should blame the mom. She dosn't care enough for her son to do a little research and find a santa in town who speaks Latino. I would like to know who she is so i can turn her in to DHS. Or at least get her deported.

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#18 Dec 21, 2012
I heard Grover Norqiist was after Santa to sign a "English Only" pledge.
whiskey breath

Blytheville, AR

#19 Dec 21, 2012
YAWN
Vanished

Cherokee Village, AR

#21 Dec 21, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
a
n
d
Santa has been reading all about the Mouse covering up cat shit on here ,saying untrue things about him,he says hes read about enough and not stopping at your left outback thinkers craphouse anymore unless it a emergency and cant make it any farther.

Cathouse Mouse

#22 Dec 21, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
I heard Grover Norqiist was after Santa to sign a "English Only" pledge.
BAAA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

That was funny.

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Dec 21, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I'd rather be in a strip club with a dancer dressed as Santa in my lap. She would speak the universal language.

Cathouse Mouse

#24 Dec 21, 2012
HEY-OOOOOO!!!

hahahahahaha
Official Answer

Blytheville, AR

#25 Dec 21, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
The official word and policy: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuit...

People who come to the US and become citizens must, with certain rare exceptions, learn to speak English.
guest1

United States

#26 Dec 21, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:

Good luck finding a person who is bilingual that will play Santa for very little money let alone that knows every language. I doubt there are even many if any people who can do it. It's the moms fault. I must also say you are insane for even thinking about this.
Rational Look

Blytheville, AR

#27 Dec 21, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyglotism

There's one person on record who speaks 32 languages. That's the most, to the best of my knowledge, for any single living human. Given that there are roughly 6,500 spoken languages in the world today, any suggestion that all Santas be required to speak all domestic languages is preposterous.

You would regulate which direction people wipe their backsides if you could, wouldn't you, Cathouse Mouth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents you need to watch out for your teens an... (Jul '10) 9 min Graduate 56
RN and Medical Social Worker Salary in Jonesboro 9 min Guest 1
Netanyahu, ... Please just STFU. 21 min Billy 90
Obama Loves Muslims and Hates Americans 30 min guest 9
Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli jets 32 min Billy 65
Scandle 51 min Hummm 5
OMG Saddam Hussein ! 54 min SnuffAGlobalist 29
President Obama vetoes KXL legislation. 1 hr Disclaimer 67
should i get a divorce 1 hr Spade 37

Flood Warning for Craighead County was issued at March 05 at 4:00PM CST

Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors