meadows apartments

United States

#1 May 27, 2009
are they a good place to rent from?

Ruston, LA

#2 May 27, 2009
curious wrote:
are they a good place to rent from?
they are wonderful! I lived there over a year and they always took care of any concern promptly and efficiently.

Since: May 09

Bossier City, LA

#3 May 28, 2009
I looked into those b4, didn't rent because you couldn't have pets. I think that was the meadows.

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 28, 2009
ohh well thats awesome then
the man from japan

Jonesboro, AR

#5 May 28, 2009
yeah it's pretty nice

Bossier City, LA

#6 Jun 16, 2009
The meadows are really nice, but the property manager has a horrible attitude.

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jun 16, 2009
yeah she does but the assistant manager megan is AWESOME

Big Spring, TX

#8 Jun 16, 2009
I was one of the first to rent out at the meadows when they first opened. After the first year was up i happily renewed my lease. 3 months later they decided to raise the rent and found excuses to kick out most of the people who had just renewed.

Big Spring, TX

#9 Jun 16, 2009
thier excuse for kicking me out... I had a stain on my carpet and hadn't vacumed in a couple of days. thier was no other permanant damage done in the apartment
Former Meadows Renter

Little Rock, AR

#10 Sep 22, 2011
I rented an apartment there for about 3 years. The apartments werent to bad and the maintenance people responded fairly quickly. Sometimes they would have to repair things several times and always did the cheapest thing they could to fix it, it is a business of course. Everyone that worked there, current and former, were always nice to us. The problem is this: they prefer college students over families, atleast thats how I felt as of the last year. (I just moved recently)I was never late on rent and always cleaned my areas and respected my neighbors. Quite hours start at 10:30, but we had neighbors that would sometimes start a party at 2am after they got back from the club. We tried talking to them, but never complained to management. Then what do you know when my son starts crawling and then walking we get a threatening letter about too much foot traffic. Secondly they advertise a basketball court in their adds, but it has no goals or backboards so that hardly counts in my book. And in the summer they slack on the gardening and grounds maintenance. other than all i complained about the place isn't that bad.
moving out soon

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Aug 26, 2013
I lived in the Meadows for 4 and a half years. I've always enjoyed living there and it's really a nice safe area! They've had A LOT of changes in management! I really don't care for the newer ones. My husband and I are expecting our first child, and asked months ago to be let known if a larger unit becomes available because we really didn't want to leave the community. They said that they would keep us posted. But every time I would ask after that, nothing was available bc they'd already taken a deposit from someone else. I thought they would put faithful and loyal tenants (never any complaints, paid rent on time, etc)would be considered more than we were, but I guess I was wrong. I felt like they didn't want to keep us around. I see a lot of empty units as of now. Plus they are constantly going up on the rent every lease renewal. Add another 100 dollars or two and you can rent a house for the same price! Much more space! That's exactly what we did! Peace out Meadows! The managers could do better!

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Mar 9, 2014
Been living at the meadows for almost 3 years now. The last manager was really good and kept everything in great shape and always took care if any problems very fast. The new managers are terrible lazy and don't care about anything. They sit in the office all day doing nothing and have terrible attitudes towards tenants. The grounds are no longer taken care of and if you have something that needs to be fixed either forget it or do it yourself because they're sure not gonna take care of it.

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Mar 12, 2014
I had a friend that liced in these for 2 weeks when I decided to move in also. We asked if we could be moved to a bigger unit on the same property. They said no. We stayed cramped in the tiny 1 bedroom unit for 2 more weeks until I just decided to go elsewhere.
Years later, I applied to live there. ALL ads stated that select pets accepted-- I have a 5 pound yorkie mix. Once my deposit was paid, they THEN chose to tell me they would not allow my dog and they would not refund my application fee or deposit. I told them if that was the case, theyd be hearing from my lawyer. I got all the money back and I think they stopped advertising "some pets accepted"
Ive had 2 incidents with these ppl and neither 1 was positive.
needing to move

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Mar 19, 2014
How much is the rent for a one bed room
#15 Mar 24, 2015
I live here at the meadows. and my patio furniture was stolen last night. the managers wont answer the after hours phone so i was forced to send a text. they responded with a "no one else has reported anything stolen' what, I am not anyone else. that is like saying everyone at the gas pump got gas at 2.00 but when i pumped gas, it was 4.00......but since i was the only one, i am fucked, meadows is a piece of shit

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Jun 12, 2015
They let me move into an apartment that a guy killed himself in. Had a another tenant being it to my attention really creeps me out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 People Who Are Secret Muslims 3 min Tommie is a commi... 20
Trump Tweets Infowars; Liberals Go Into Meltdown 4 min Karen 6
Poll Will Barty be able to stay away from Topix? 6 min Rufus 24
Alice's Resturant - 50 Years Ago 8 min Tommie is a commi... 7
Tammy May (Nov '08) 27 min Thick 60 Kingman Az 216
familes inc are pos (Sep '10) 27 min guest 24
No bond for asshoIe Chicago cop charged in teen... 31 min guest 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages