Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Lowest tv ratings in 12 years ... should they hire Sarah back?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/fox-...

In unrelated news --- Tagg Romney considers Massachusetts Senate run.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/04/ta...

In related news --- Tagg could face some stiff competition ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22725...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Kostroma, Russia

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Just old Rat having what passes for a wet dream for him since LBT sliced off his junk all together.

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Fox News still had nine out of the top 10 programs. It has spent 11 consecutive years as the top-rated cable news channel. Its 6 a.m. show drew almost double the ratings of CNN's top-ranking prime time show.

Lowest ratings and it's still on top by a wide margin.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#5 Feb 4, 2013
FOX News viewership rankings are due highly to the fact that most medical waiting rooms have their tvs tuned in to FOX.

So, the true data shows that FOX is on a lot, but watched little.

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
FOX News viewership rankings are due highly to the fact that most medical waiting rooms have their tvs tuned in to FOX.
Link.

Prove it.

Wouldn't CNN be on just as much?

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Feb 4, 2013
CHM you are truly a damn idiot...typical whiny little liberal.....can't believe your Hero didn't mandate all TVs in medical facilities must be tuned to MSnBC with his great new law....and guess what....those TV's in waiting rooms have a button that changes the channel....they're on FOX as that is what people want to see....

Rogers, AR

#8 Feb 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Link.
Prove it.
Wouldn't CNN be on just as much?
Try fallowing the Links he Provided that simple.

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Try fallowing the Links he Provided that simple.
Maybe you should try those three links. Two of them are about the Romney for senate story. The HufPo article of course says nothing of CHM's ridiculous statement about hospital tv's. And he hasn't provided any proof to back up that nonsense.

Rogers, AR

#10 Feb 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should try those three links. Two of them are about the Romney for senate story. The HufPo article of course says nothing of CHM's ridiculous statement about hospital tv's. And he hasn't provided any proof to back up that nonsense.
It was even on topix Voting...The story as much as you may not like it or even Mouse is true.

Rogers, AR

#11 Feb 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should read....the lead story clearly tell the tale.Sorry it upset you so much but thats what FUX get for telling all of it Fables.As for the Hospital TV ain't got a clue what your Ranting about.

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should read....the lead story clearly tell the tale.Sorry it upset you so much but thats what FUX get for telling all of it Fables.As for the Hospital TV ain't got a clue what your Ranting about.
The HufPo article says nothing about hospital tv's as a factor in ratings. You're clueless.

If that story is out there prove it.
Fritz

Stevens Point, WI

#13 Feb 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The HufPo article says nothing about hospital tv's as a factor in ratings. You're clueless.
If that story is out there prove it.
What does Hospital Tvs have to do with FUX falling on its keaster????Bhabhabha63``,<
When you decide let us all in on the FUX Truth that never existed.

Fair and Balenced.
I Love Fox News

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Fox News pundits are sooo smart!!! Hannity is the smartest right wing nut ever!!!

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#15 Feb 5, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:

Heh, kind like your post on topix. ;)

So, the true data shows that mouse is on a lot, but watched little.
Agree

United States

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Even liberals ignore cathouse's post

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Fritz wrote:
<quoted text>What does Hospital Tvs have to do with FUX falling on its keaster????Bhabhabha63``,<
When you decide let us all in on the FUX Truth that never existed.
Fair and Balenced.
If you destroying everyone else in the ratings then yes they are falling on their keisters. Read the thread genius. In post 6 the OP claimed Fox's rating are due.... well read it yourself IF YOU CAN. OP has yet to back up this false nonsense.

But you are correct. TVs have absolutely nothing to do with Fox's ratings.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#18 Feb 5, 2013
It's a little known fact that my household is a Neilson Ratings participant, and in so much that it's a fact, I do declare that I undoubtably know more about the tv rating system than possibly anyone who frequents this board.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#19 Feb 5, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ignore my posts?

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
It's a little known fact that my household is a Neilson Ratings participant, and in so much that it's a fact, I do declare that I undoubtably know more about the tv rating system than possibly anyone who frequents this board.
Your word is proof of nothing.

Prove it.

According to you you probably know more than everyone who frequents this board on just about everything.

Come on expert - prove it.

Your doubling down on your own self-proclaimed superiority to everyone else is pretty much proof positive that you aren't.
Sally

Rogers, AR

#23 Feb 5, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>We all know how ignorant you are.
Ok you may have a Point but you have long passed him up with your own Brand of Pure WA Ignorance & Stupidity.Seems that Mouse has found a home in your Empty Head.Feed him well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min guest 35,051
Craig rickert 10 min Redwolf 3
Survey 41 min guest 2
Chelsea Clinton 1 hr Now_What- 26
My wife 5 hr Guest 22
Home Ice Co building possibly used in murder 6 hr Somebody 2
Make France great again 7 hr guest 10

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance