kids spot daycare
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
observer

Jonesboro, AR

#1 May 3, 2011
anybody know anything about this daycare? I've heard good things but checking on for a friend
dad

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 3, 2011
both my kids go there and they love... great place but a little expensive.
dad

Jonesboro, AR

#3 May 3, 2011
GREAT PLACE
observer

Jonesboro, AR

#4 May 3, 2011
how old are your kids? my friend's girl is about 1.5 old and is 1st time in a daycare but she is really active so just checking thanks!!
MOM

Jonesboro, AR

#5 May 3, 2011
I have had both - love Blessed Sacrament!!!
dad

Jonesboro, AR

#6 May 3, 2011
2 and 4,both there first time at daycare
observer

Jonesboro, AR

#7 May 3, 2011
well thanks so much that will brighten her day to know that
Firery Redhead

Europe

#8 May 3, 2011
great place 1 of the best in town
Yvette

State University, AR

#9 May 3, 2011
We are VERY happy there!
huhu

Omaha, NE

#10 Jul 7, 2011
selfish and mean provider. she thinks its all about her. had the worst experience when i met her. i felt like i was bringing my child to a bootcamp. i would not recomend her.
Mommy

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jul 8, 2011
What is the cost?
Just wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jul 8, 2011
huhu wrote:
selfish and mean provider. she thinks its all about her. had the worst experience when i met her. i felt like i was bringing my child to a bootcamp. i would not recomend her.
What are some examples of her being "selfish and mean"? Could it be that you don't fully understand the way centers have to operate? This sounds more like a personal attack than a legitimate review of the center.
Mommy

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jul 8, 2011
What caught my attention was the "bootcamp" comment.

I think that some parents out there think their children should have full free reign.

Daycares cannot have that all the time because it will be total chaos.

If you felt it was like a bootcamp then you need to consider the fact that to raise well behaved children they need structure, discipline, and so forth. If not you are setting yourself up for fits, fights, and lord knows what else.

Obviously this was not the daycare for you but I don't see why you feel the need to bash them.

I would appreciate a daycare that kept my child on a good schedule and made sure when I wasn't there he still minded and behaved right. He was in a daycare before that let the kids nap when they wanted, eat when they wanted, and it was just awful because he was so cranky and so wild from not having that structure.

I am not saying kids need no free time because they do need that time to explore around them or find a way to entertain themself and all. But if that's all you have all the time, you're only making things harder for your child. When they start school they will be on a schedule and if they cannot sit and do what they are supposed to when its time for that then you're going to be going up to the school alot. Teachers don't deal with that, they shouldn't have to.
All knowing

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jul 29, 2011
Mommy wrote:
What caught my attention was the "bootcamp" comment.
I think that some parents out there think their children should have full free reign.
Daycares cannot have that all the time because it will be total chaos.
If you felt it was like a bootcamp then you need to consider the fact that to raise well behaved children they need structure, discipline, and so forth. If not you are setting yourself up for fits, fights, and lord knows what else.
Obviously this was not the daycare for you but I don't see why you feel the need to bash them.
I would appreciate a daycare that kept my child on a good schedule and made sure when I wasn't there he still minded and behaved right. He was in a daycare before that let the kids nap when they wanted, eat when they wanted, and it was just awful because he was so cranky and so wild from not having that structure.
I am not saying kids need no free time because they do need that time to explore around them or find a way to entertain themself and all. But if that's all you have all the time, you're only making things harder for your child. When they start school they will be on a schedule and if they cannot sit and do what they are supposed to when its time for that then you're going to be going up to the school alot. Teachers don't deal with that, they shouldn't have to.
They hire cheap labor so they (the head people) can divide the funds that aren't used as their "bonus." They get 2 or 3 each year. I know this for a FACT.
daycare

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jul 29, 2011
ok has this topic changed from "kidsspot" daycare to a different one ??

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2011
So they basically run a business? The owners make a profit....now that is a unique concept.
crazy/beautiful

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jul 29, 2011
Once you get the referral from the doctor, how long does/did it take before they called you?
Uncle

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Aug 3, 2011
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much it cost for daycare here and if they take AR Kids!?
GRRRRR

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Aug 3, 2011
If u get food stamps u get daycare us working people dont have a chance
wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Aug 3, 2011
Who said anything about foot stamps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Guacamole 16 min fartbox000 14
Do u tip carry out orders? 18 min fartbox000 6
We're NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE! 20 min fartbox000 2
need a place to rent asap (May '11) 1 hr Anonymous 12
No Mo White Peoples Money 1 hr Guest 7
bobby long 1 hr oh yeah 2
Even Nazis Have The Right To Free Speech 1 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 12

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance