Big Spring, TX

#21 Mar 6, 2009
thanks bob how you been still bowling.
Yes Baby

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Mar 6, 2009
rodney wrote:
Does Bob know how well you are in bed? That you have amazing marathon sex? You love a great ass on a girl? I doubt it! I don't even know Bob!!!
rodney

Big Spring, TX

#23 Mar 6, 2009
Yes Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot me that easy? I've been really sick lately. Had a lot of time to surf this site. If that rings a bell then great, but don't put my name on here
when you get better then give me a call
Yes Baby

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Mar 6, 2009
I plan on it!
scorpio

Bossier City, LA

#25 Mar 6, 2009
rodney wrote:
thahks scorpio that means alot, so hows the physical therapy going are you still in that profession. If you want give me a shout sometime and lrts go do some thing.
I don't know how to get in touch with you anymore...and I am in education now.. I try to mold young minds...I will try to call your family to find you or you could look me up in the phone book.

“Light Sensitive...”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#26 Mar 6, 2009
rodney wrote:
I had to give up bowling..it interfered with my marathon sex romps..lol. Seriously though, been to busy at the shop to find time for any recreation. Good hearing from ya

“Light Sensitive...”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#27 Mar 6, 2009
Yes Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Bob know how well you are in bed? That you have amazing marathon sex? You love a great ass on a girl? I doubt it! I don't even know Bob!!!
Well..there was this one time..but we were really drunk..and I dont remember much of it..except he kept complaining I had a flat butt..
TCB

Branson, MO

#28 Mar 6, 2009
needs to know wrote:
My neighbor is really interested in this guy, we tend to look out for one another. I'm pretty sure she said his last name was Burns. He is originally from OK and his family lives in Brookland. He lives in Jonesboro. He does garage doors for a living.
Any info she should know?
not sure why they divorced but yeah he is obnoxious and they partied alot
rodney

Mountain Home, AR

#29 Mar 8, 2009
you people dont know me if you think im obnoxious. i never have been so find someone else to talk about since you know nothing about me. trust me if and when i find out who yall are then you really wont like me and you can take that to the bank. me and my x wife grew apart we didnt have a bad relationship she worked alot of hours and so did i, but it wasnt a bad relationship she is a good woman and i would do it all over again given the chance. but it will never happen, she has a man and im happy for her.
rodney

Mountain Home, AR

#30 Mar 8, 2009
TCB wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure why they divorced but yeah he is obnoxious and they partied alot
we didnt party alot either so get your facts straight.
and u know

Cordova, TN

#31 Mar 11, 2009
Funny wrote:
Yes, he is divorced. He has kids but I'm not sure how many. He doesn't take care of them!! He is pretty much a loser so wise up. Tell your friend to find someone who is more responsible and acts like an adult.
Rodney loves his kids and does whatever the "babies momma" will allow him to do! and when you get through he is divorced for 2nd time, is a great person, does have priority issues but is working on that I think
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

#32 Mar 11, 2009
all u use to talk about is your last ex whoring around on you!
u dont know

Nixa, MO

#33 Mar 11, 2009
whatever wrote:
all u use to talk about is your last ex whoring around on you!
you need to get a life and stop screwing with other peoples all of yall need to grow the hell up and stop destroying others lives by your comments. you wouldnt like if people said shit about you so find a new hobby, and stay the hell out of other peoples lives you pieces of crap.
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

#34 Mar 11, 2009
How is this destroying lives? LMAO
u dont know

Nixa, MO

#35 Mar 11, 2009
whatever wrote:
How is this destroying lives? LMAO
it doesnt matter just keep your opinions to urself and stay out of other peoples lives,
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

#36 Mar 11, 2009
I was a part of his life for a VERY long time!
u dont know

Nixa, MO

#37 Mar 11, 2009
whatever wrote:
I was a part of his life for a VERY long time!
if your not a mother to his kids or an x wife then you dont know a whloe lot about him!
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

#38 Mar 11, 2009
If you only knew!
family

United States

#39 Jan 10, 2011
whatever wrote:
If you only knew!
Guess you dont know to much!Or you would be womenenough to say your name unless he canned your dumb ass
Been thinking

Little Rock, AR

#40 Jan 10, 2011
I have also been thinking of you. Not going to say my name either. But, I miss you as well. Trying to think of a way you would remember me... Umm. I saw Mrs. Flynn other day and I know the connection you two swaped numbers that day since you had a new number. Little L had been down and you missed seeing her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife always comes crying home 54 min Tom sawyer 3
Malco 1 hr Guest 4
Representative Crawford 1 hr Guest 1
Shutting down government to protect illegal imm... 2 hr Luther 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Reality Check 41,482
Stormy Daniels claims Trump told her she was j... 4 hr Sux 2 B U 17
Rachael Coulter 4 hr just a guy 24
Dumpy Trump 5 hr wtf 41

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web