Puppy Patch Bono Unethical Business P...

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Jan 22, 2011
When you buy from a 'pet store' you never know for sure what you're getting. Most of them come from puppy mills with fake registration papers! My son's GF bought him a 'registered' baby Basset Hound which grew up to be a Beagle and a friend bought a 'registered' Pomeranian puppy which grew to about 50 pounds!

Buyer BEWARE of the puppy stores!
nattie

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Jan 22, 2011
Not always the case. I have a good friend that purchased a yellow lab from a private breeder that had a good rep for selling healthy lad's. After doing the research she paided 200 for a pup with AKC papers. After two years they now get a kick out of laughing at themselfs when they tell people she is a lab. She has hair like a lab and a face like a small lab but the body of a Chihuahua and weighs about 10 pounds.
Guest wrote:
When you buy from a 'pet store' you never know for sure what you're getting. Most of them come from puppy mills with fake registration papers! My son's GF bought him a 'registered' baby Basset Hound which grew up to be a Beagle and a friend bought a 'registered' Pomeranian puppy which grew to about 50 pounds!
Buyer BEWARE of the puppy stores!

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#23 Jan 22, 2011
J-Town Conservative wrote:
There should be a law that anyone willing to pay $300 for a dog (or cat) should be sterilized to prevent further degradation of the human gene pool.
i rather pay 300 bucks for an animal that can be your friend unconditionally than trying to find it through drugs and alcohol. maybe you want to sterilized the wrong people.

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Jan 22, 2011
nattie wrote:
Not always the case. I have a good friend that purchased a yellow lab from a private breeder that had a good rep for selling healthy lad's. After doing the research she paided 200 for a pup with AKC papers. After two years they now get a kick out of laughing at themselfs when they tell people she is a lab. She has hair like a lab and a face like a small lab but the body of a Chihuahua and weighs about 10 pounds.
<quoted text>
$200 For a good lab should have told them something! You get what you pay for! lol
nattie

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Jan 22, 2011
Not really.$200 from a private seller with a good rep. Puppy mill puppies are every where... not just the pet store as you were saying ... that was my point.
guest wrote:
<quoted text>$200 For a good lab should have told them something! You get what you pay for! lol

Detroit, MI

#26 Jan 22, 2011
Please don't contribute to the racket of people breeding pure breads to make money. All mutts have the same feelings as pure breeds. They just want to b loved. Adopt a shelter dog. They will be so grateful! Living beings should not be a commodity!

Jonesboro, AR

#27 Jan 23, 2011
I have bought two puppies from the place in bono. One almost a year ago and the other almost 2 years ago and haven't had any problems with either.

Since: Jan 09

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Feb 1, 2011
Number 1- It's not ran by a puppy mill.
Number 2- When u purchase a puppy there is a purchase agrement! READ IT! GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT B4 SPREADING LIES! IT ONLY MAKES U LOOK BAD!!!
neighbor

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Feb 1, 2011
gingirl wrote:
Number 1- It's not ran by a puppy mill.
Number 2- When u purchase a puppy there is a purchase agrement! READ IT! GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT B4 SPREADING LIES! IT ONLY MAKES U LOOK BAD!!!
#3 they nare selling half breed dogs with fake registration papers.#4 They buy those puppies from puppy mills.#5 Their registration papers at the Puppy Patch are by an unknown company thats fake and will certify the horse you bought is a dog.#6 The whole store reeks of feces and is not kept clean.#7 Anyone who defends this place is either the owner herself or a relative.
Jimmy

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Feb 2, 2011
I totally agree with 3-7
Some one who knows

Jonesboro, AR

#31 Feb 2, 2011
I bought a Boston Terrier From them that was suppose to be AKC Registered but i never seen the papers my self i was told that they would mail them to me i was also told by the owner that it was 9 weeks old when i bought i took the dog to the vet and was told that it was almost 26 weeks old. i had to leave the dog there due to mental damage done to by being a caged dog. I went back there to talk to the Owner because they told me they would cover the cost of the first vet appointment. I was told when i gave them the Vet Bill to fuck off they wasn't going to pay for it. I contacted the Humane Society here in Jonesboro and they gave me a Lawyers number that specializes in Animal Abuse i am now in the process of gathering any and all information i can on this so called Business.

Little Rock, AR

#32 Feb 2, 2011
Northeast Arkansans for Animals has an adoption day every Saturday from 1p-4pm at PetCo in Jonesboro. They are very cute dogs, many of whom have been rescued from puppy mills, brought back to good health and socialized by foster families. If you are going to purchase from a breeder, please make sure that they are either Class A or Class B breeder/dealers who are registered with the Animal Plant Health Inspection Service of the USDA. They receive random unannounced inspections and you can search for their inspection records by Googling the name of the breeder or their company. Good dealers are also state licensed. Not either/or.
Also, Arkansas' Uniform Commercial Code allows for the cancellation of a contract within 3 business days of a purchase. If a company refuses to refund you money within those 72 hours, they are inviolation of the UCC, and open to civil liability.

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Feb 2, 2011
How sad for those poor animals if what I have read is true that place needs to be shut down! Is there anyway to get the authorities involved so these animals can be rescued? Who do you report this type of abuse to?

Brookland, AR

#34 Feb 2, 2011
Did everyone from Tyler, Tx come to the Puppy Patch and purchase a puppy? Most of the negative posts are from there. If it was as bad a you say, then Kait8 would be all of it. This place haas been in business for several years. I live in the area and have a Lhasa from there and she is very healthy and well-adjusted. I also have her groomed there and they do a pretty good job considering the price they charge. My sister-in-law has two beautiful cockers from there and never had had any trouble with them. I know for a fact they let the puppies out periodically during the day! I am not the owner nor a relative. If I ever saw any abuse, I would report it immediately.

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#35 Feb 3, 2011
guest wrote:
Did everyone from Tyler, Tx come to the Puppy Patch and purchase a puppy? Most of the negative posts are from there. If it was as bad a you say, then Kait8 would be all of it. This place haas been in business for several years. I live in the area and have a Lhasa from there and she is very healthy and well-adjusted. I also have her groomed there and they do a pretty good job considering the price they charge. My sister-in-law has two beautiful cockers from there and never had had any trouble with them. I know for a fact they let the puppies out periodically during the day! I am not the owner nor a relative. If I ever saw any abuse, I would report it immediately.
most of the posts from tyler tx (jonesbro) is from the same couple of people. It is just that the shelters do not like competition and just dont understand that not everyone wants a dog, cat or whatever from them.
Just the facts

Jonesboro, AR

#36 Feb 3, 2011
Guest wrote:
How sad for those poor animals if what I have read is true that place needs to be shut down! Is there anyway to get the authorities involved so these animals can be rescued? Who do you report this type of abuse to?
Puppy Patch isn't the problem. The puppy mills they buy from are! As long as people keep insisting on buying 'designer' dogs for $200, puppy mills will continue to thrive. Beautiful underfed animals kept in dirty, crowded kennels, bred too soon and too often, producing litter, after litter, after litter of puppies for profit until they die of old age in that same dirty kennel, never knowing love or human kindness.
NOT AGAIN

Jonesboro, AR

#37 Feb 3, 2011
my truths wrote:
<quoted text>
most of the posts from tyler tx (jonesbro) is from the same couple of people. It is just that the shelters do not like competition and just dont understand that not everyone wants a dog, cat or whatever from them.
This has only been addressed about 4 million times since the IP addresses for Suddenlink changed, but just for you I will explain it again-------SLOWLY

most Suddenlink cable internet customers in this area have a Tyler TX IP address.

This does not mean that they live in Tyler TX or have ever seen Tyler.

It is SIMPLY where their internet comes from right now.

There are MANY Suddenlink customers in this area.

It is NOT a conspiracy or one person talking over and over with different names.(come on ya'll look around! Do you really think one or two people could post in all those threads at the same time)
curious

Paragould, AR

#38 Feb 3, 2011
Do they sell Pomeranian or Sheltie puppies? Does anyone know how much?

United States

#39 Feb 3, 2011
my truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously!?! You think shelters don't want competition. They are non for profit organizations! There are so many dogs of all kinds that need a home. Why breed more???
STOP PUPPY MILLS

Paragould, AR

#40 Feb 5, 2011
Do not buy a puppy,dog,cat or kitten.
Please adopt from a shelter or rescue.
There are plenty on the internet and in this area.
You will be making a big difference in stopping the puppy mills and the continued abuse and disgust these breeders impose on the poor animals.

Not all breeders are like this and I want to add that a lot are truly in it to keep a breed strong and pure but the majority are just in it for making money. They do not care about the animal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Cash - The Thread. (Jun '15) 19 min guest 171
CNN, MSNBC coverup 29 min guest 14
Posting Pics from iPhone to Craigslist (Aug '11) 46 min dave 59
News Bill aims to revise 1901 law on taxes 49 min Capt Obvious 33
lake poinsett to close july 10 1 hr fisherman 1
News Suspect runs stop sign, then runs from police 1 hr Guest 5
Democrat City (D.C.) cannibalizing kids in more... 2 hr Guest 18

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance