of 6
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 29, 2010
How much does 3rd shift employees make?

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Sep 30, 2010
The same except with a shift differential like most other places. The pay out here is could be considered fair but i'm not sure about the working conditions.
Clem

Tomball, TX

#3 Sep 30, 2010
Thay pay 7.21 an hur and after 5 years thay gave yuo a payrese uv 1.00 yu can get rich werkin thar .
yaa

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Sep 30, 2010
my buddy started at like 13 or 14 an hour
Spanky

Dallas, TX

#5 Sep 30, 2010
Depends what you're doing. I work in the warehouse and base pay is 16.22 plus shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts.

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Sep 30, 2010
They say the fringe benefits are iffy. If you like skanky hoes you're in luck.
guest2

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Oct 1, 2010
what else do you expect from trashy women who work in factories?
jonesboro

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Nov 5, 2010
The pay out there is a tidbit more than some other factories in the area but it's still not that much against the cost of living. Probably just a little under average income for Arkansas. So if you're looking for some dude with some money then go elsewheres like maybe Ridgepoint.
datz me

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 6, 2010
are there any jobs over there that start u out about $19 or 20 an hour
Spanky

Dallas, TX

#10 Nov 6, 2010
datz me wrote:
are there any jobs over there that start u out about $19 or 20 an hour
yep, maintenace or pmo

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Sep 4, 2011
PEOPLE DO NOT MAKE A LOT OF MONEY AT FRITO LAY AND ARE NOT RICH OR THEY WOULD NOT BE WORKING THERE. IT IS AT THE MOST AVERAGE INCOME PER INDIVIDUAL. IT IS NOT A "GOOD JOB" EITHER. THE PEOPLE OUT THERE WORK VERY HARD. THE ONLY ONES WHO MAKE A GOOD SALARY ARE AT LEAST THE RESOURCES. SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MOOCH OFF OF SOMEONE THEN LOOK ELSEWHERE LIKE AT RIDGEPOINT. I'M GETTING TIRED OF HEARING PEOPLE TALK LIKE PEOPLE AT FRITO LAY HAVE A LOT OF MONEY.

United States

#12 Sep 4, 2011
guest wrote:
PEOPLE DO NOT MAKE A LOT OF MONEY AT FRITO LAY AND ARE NOT RICH OR THEY WOULD NOT BE WORKING THERE. IT IS AT THE MOST AVERAGE INCOME PER INDIVIDUAL. IT IS NOT A "GOOD JOB" EITHER. THE PEOPLE OUT THERE WORK VERY HARD. THE ONLY ONES WHO MAKE A GOOD SALARY ARE AT LEAST THE RESOURCES. SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MOOCH OFF OF SOMEONE THEN LOOK ELSEWHERE LIKE AT RIDGEPOINT. I'M GETTING TIRED OF HEARING PEOPLE TALK LIKE PEOPLE AT FRITO LAY HAVE A LOT OF MONEY.
You forgot to mention that they never give you a big enough raise to keep up with the cost of living, especially since dumbObama took office and that they keep cutting benefits and charging you more and that the poor suckers they put on permanent 12 hour shifts don't even get paid the shift differential or actual OT. They make you get electronic deposits instead of handing you a pay check and the kiosk is always broken or out of paper so you have to print it out at home at your expense if you want one and half the time their site isn't working right so good luck with that.

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Sep 4, 2011
be happy you have a job.........a lot of people would be glad to take it if you dont want it.........just like anything else, like it or leave it...........or shut up..........

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Sep 4, 2011
You pizzers and moaners are hilarious! Did someone MAKE you fill out the job application? Are you CHAINED to a workspace? Is someone making you work at GUNPOINT? If it is such a hole, QUIT!!! That's right. QUIT!!! Give some one wanting a job YOUR spot. Boy, are THEY stupid! WANTING to work there, when you are so abused. Imagine....

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Sep 4, 2011
guest wrote:
My husband works there as a truck driver and he makes really good money.
Spittoon

United States

#16 Sep 4, 2011
guest wrote:
be happy you have a job.........a lot of people would be glad to take it if you dont want it.........just like anything else, like it or leave it..........or shut up..........
Well tell em to get off their fat asses and come on out! Frito hires on a regular basis. Like it or leave it or shut up? Really? Management would love you to live under that banner... Dummy
maggie

Blytheville, AR

#17 Sep 4, 2011
My husband works there and brings home 57,000 a year. I think that's a good job! Of course Thats my opinion. Yes it is a hard job and he does work 12 hour days 2 times a week but it's mon through fri and he is with us at nights and on weekends. Do to the lady before me talking about the people and the pay it really depends on who you are talking a out! That will be all thank you :)

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Sep 4, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention that they never give you a big enough raise to keep up with the cost of living, especially since dumbObama took office and that they keep cutting benefits and charging you more and that the poor suckers they put on permanent 12 hour shifts don't even get paid the shift differential or actual OT. They make you get electronic deposits instead of handing you a pay check and the kiosk is always broken or out of paper so you have to print it out at home at your expense if you want one and half the time their site isn't working right so good luck with that.
The poster was not complaining about their job or their pay. They were complaining about people wanting to mooch off a guy's hard earned money just because he has a fulltime job.

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Sep 4, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband works there as a truck driver and he makes really good money.
That's your husband. But not every guy likes to be mooched off of.
ProudtoBthere

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Sep 5, 2011
Frito Lay isn't perfect. It has it's flaws like every other place, but been there 13 years and I've yet to see anyone out there work all that hard..the problem is that most people don't know what hard work is...all they want to do is bi#@&.
Be thankful for what you have and quit whining about it. The money is above average for this area..If you don't think so just talk to some that's left because the grass looked greener..Most are wishing they hadn't quit.
Starting out pay for full time is around $14-$22 an hour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
 Sign the Petition to Abolish Democrat ... 4 min guest 5
Melania speech plaguerzed 5 min guest 112
VIDEO: Bizarre Hillary Behavior Caught on Camera 5 min guest 9
Trump the Antichrist 10 min Mr Guest 3
Trump Sounds Good 12 min guest 31
Frito lay (Jun '13) 14 min Honey 26
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 17 min Lexi 746
"Crooked Hillary" ? 6 hr BlacksRBeingPlayed 72
Pitiful Fartman Commie Crap Clan 6 hr JboroLiberalsRNuts 55

Jonesboro Jobs