unisex

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I find it rather funny that NEA Baptist won a health grades award. Of course they won you always win when you pay money for the best score. Go online and look at health grades you will see how easy it is to buy great scores.
#2 Feb 11, 2013
cry moar!

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Feb 11, 2013
One thing about the hospitals, we all know or are related to someone that works at both. When you do not treat your employees well, they go home stressed and feeling mistreated, unappreciated, word gets around. For every employee that is treated wrong at either hospital, it costs you many patients. Gone are the days that stuff can be swept under the rug. Treat your employees right is the first step in being successful. It even shows in their care and service. When your employees that live it every day do not trust or want to use you, that speaks volumes.
Baby bear

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Health grade is an government organization that comes in and evaluates hospitals and doctors based on surgical skills, infection rates, and patient outcomes. It is NOT the health grade quiz u do online. It is a BIG deal in the medical community. It wasn't NEA hospital that got ranked #1 in the state and top 5% in the nation. It was the Orthopaedic surgeons at NEA and that department of the hospital. This is an honor to our community. We have the best in the state and top in the country of Orthopaedic surgeon, Orthopaedic nurses, amd Orthopaedic OR staff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britain exits European Union 39 min Barton Farley 97
Loretta lynch 52 min Ummm 15
crab legs 1 hr guest 12
Kids asking for money from strangers 1 hr Rabelzu 1
Hillary Nailed on Benghazi? (Mar '15) 2 hr Mr Guest 341
White House Watch: Trump 43%, Clinton 39% 2 hr Mr Guest 3
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 2 hr Mr Guest 4,133
Apologize to Hillary HERE === > 5 hr CrookedLyingHillary 41

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web