oral sex increases lung and brain cancer

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2011
No joke. This was on the news. An increase in girls swallowing semen from giving oral sex has caused a rise in lung and brain cancer.

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2011
There we go the media trying to ruin something else that's great

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 11, 2011
I always knew my wife loved me. She's just been trying to extend my life this entire time. How sweet!! She actually likes me to put it in her ear, or at least she must. Every time I put it in her face she turns her head. Always looking out for me. What a sweet heart.

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 11, 2011
Well good. Guess i wont be getting those.

“Average is deceiving.”

Since: Feb 11

Jonesboro

#5 May 30, 2011
Oh come on. This is a counter hoax to when a college student made up the one about oral sex decreased chances of breast cancer. Semen from even an entire football team couldn't interfere with the human systems.
Bob

Batesville, AR

#6 May 30, 2011
Man this is a lie. I've been giving oral sex to guys for 45 years and nothing has happened to me. Keep up the good work and spread the word.
Laptop Lolita

United States

#7 May 30, 2011
CyanNLK wrote:
Semen from even an entire football team couldn't interfere with the human systems.
Is this from personal experience or just a guess?:)
intelligent human being

Grapevine, AR

#8 May 30, 2011
guest wrote:
No joke. This was on the news. An increase in girls swallowing semen from giving oral sex has caused a rise in lung and brain cancer.
It's just common sense to understand that people who would suck waste materials from other people's excretory organs and elimination orifices already have brain disease. Not to mention a predominance of them have various STDs, most of which are communicable and incurable.

“Average is deceiving.”

Since: Feb 11

Jonesboro

#9 May 30, 2011
xD Some website dedicated to destroying hoaxes and urban legends actually. Something about a cheerleader dying because of a stomach full of semen. But turns out that even a football team can only actually produce maybe a tablespoon of semen. Not enough to do anything but vomit maybe. But no personal experience so maybe I'm wrong. But doubt it. Sounds too familiar to the original hoax.
betty

Bono, AR

#10 Jun 8, 2011
CyanNLK wrote:
xD Some website dedicated to destroying hoaxes and urban legends actually. Something about a cheerleader dying because of a stomach full of semen. But turns out that even a football team can only actually produce maybe a tablespoon of semen. Not enough to do anything but vomit maybe. But no personal experience so maybe I'm wrong. But doubt it. Sounds too familiar to the original hoax.
as many times as have swallowed my two husbands semen and my current produces heavy loads i should be dead by now. i do know this when i had a rash on my stomach i used his semen like a lotion and it cleared up in one day so it can't be too bad. i had one child by my first and 2 plus a set of twins by my second and all are healthy and good looking after their fathers.

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jun 8, 2011
betty wrote:
<quoted text>as many times as have swallowed my two husbands semen and my current produces heavy loads i should be dead by now. i do know this when i had a rash on my stomach i used his semen like a lotion and it cleared up in one day so it can't be too bad. i had one child by my first and 2 plus a set of twins by my second and all are healthy and good looking after their fathers.
You wanted Jergens -- not jerkins.
Jamey

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Totally Stupid!!
doingwhatforwho

Runnemede, NJ

#16 Dec 24, 2012
yea i know about it already.. I told people before..

ad breast one probably comes from getting their boobs sucked..
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Dec 25, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Squatter Rights
lol

Rolla, MO

#18 Dec 31, 2012
CyanNLK wrote:
Oh come on. This is a counter hoax to when a college student made up the one about oral sex decreased chances of breast cancer. Semen from even an entire football team couldn't interfere with the human systems.
I bet you would know
Only N America

Montgomery, AL

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Wow! Must have been something the Clinton's though up! Want to know about oral sex and health issues ask Bill.
Midnight Blue

Rochester, NY

#20 Jan 5, 2013
guest wrote:
Oral sex generally causes a rise, if you know what I mean.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 Jan 6, 2013
Midnight Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Oral sex generally causes a rise, if you know what I mean.
nice!
show some pitchers of the

Hesperia, CA

#24 Jan 8, 2013
that is a lie my wife been swoling my load for for 40 years she is the healthys thing in the country
Hopeful

Grand Prairie, TX

#25 Jan 9, 2013
show some pitchers of the wrote:
that is a lie my wife been swoling my load for for 40 years she is the healthys thing in the country
What percent of the female responders on this thread like receiving cunnilingus? Or would they prefer giving or both?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frito lay closing & moving 3 min Chip 60
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min BARNEYII 30,544
Republican Freedom Summit aka The GOP Short Bus... 5 min SnuffAGlobalist 17
Jonesboro Teens 39 min Kate 52
Hooters coming to Downtown Jonesboro 1 hr Ummm 15
Jesus 2 hr meme 830
Need clutch 2 hr Guest 7
buck naked wings 6 hr jason 49
What music sites are not blocked at school? (Nov '12) 20 hr ThatGuyYouKnow 95
Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?