oral sex increases lung and brain cancer

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 11, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

3

No joke. This was on the news. An increase in girls swallowing semen from giving oral sex has caused a rise in lung and brain cancer.
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 11, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

There we go the media trying to ruin something else that's great

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 11, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

2

I always knew my wife loved me. She's just been trying to extend my life this entire time. How sweet!! She actually likes me to put it in her ear, or at least she must. Every time I put it in her face she turns her head. Always looking out for me. What a sweet heart.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Well good. Guess i wont be getting those.

“Average is deceiving.”

Since: Feb 11

Jonesboro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh come on. This is a counter hoax to when a college student made up the one about oral sex decreased chances of breast cancer. Semen from even an entire football team couldn't interfere with the human systems.
Bob

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 30, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Man this is a lie. I've been giving oral sex to guys for 45 years and nothing has happened to me. Keep up the good work and spread the word.
Laptop Lolita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 30, 2011
 

Judged:

3

CyanNLK wrote:
Semen from even an entire football team couldn't interfere with the human systems.
Is this from personal experience or just a guess?:)
intelligent human being

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 30, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

2

guest wrote:
No joke. This was on the news. An increase in girls swallowing semen from giving oral sex has caused a rise in lung and brain cancer.
It's just common sense to understand that people who would suck waste materials from other people's excretory organs and elimination orifices already have brain disease. Not to mention a predominance of them have various STDs, most of which are communicable and incurable.

“Average is deceiving.”

Since: Feb 11

Jonesboro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xD Some website dedicated to destroying hoaxes and urban legends actually. Something about a cheerleader dying because of a stomach full of semen. But turns out that even a football team can only actually produce maybe a tablespoon of semen. Not enough to do anything but vomit maybe. But no personal experience so maybe I'm wrong. But doubt it. Sounds too familiar to the original hoax.
betty

Manila, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 8, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

CyanNLK wrote:
xD Some website dedicated to destroying hoaxes and urban legends actually. Something about a cheerleader dying because of a stomach full of semen. But turns out that even a football team can only actually produce maybe a tablespoon of semen. Not enough to do anything but vomit maybe. But no personal experience so maybe I'm wrong. But doubt it. Sounds too familiar to the original hoax.
as many times as have swallowed my two husbands semen and my current produces heavy loads i should be dead by now. i do know this when i had a rash on my stomach i used his semen like a lotion and it cleared up in one day so it can't be too bad. i had one child by my first and 2 plus a set of twins by my second and all are healthy and good looking after their fathers.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 8, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

3

betty wrote:
<quoted text>as many times as have swallowed my two husbands semen and my current produces heavy loads i should be dead by now. i do know this when i had a rash on my stomach i used his semen like a lotion and it cleared up in one day so it can't be too bad. i had one child by my first and 2 plus a set of twins by my second and all are healthy and good looking after their fathers.
You wanted Jergens -- not jerkins.
Jamey

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Totally Stupid!!
doingwhatforwho

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yea i know about it already.. I told people before..

ad breast one probably comes from getting their boobs sucked..
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

youtube.com/watch... …Squatter Rights
lol

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 31, 2012
 
CyanNLK wrote:
Oh come on. This is a counter hoax to when a college student made up the one about oral sex decreased chances of breast cancer. Semen from even an entire football team couldn't interfere with the human systems.
I bet you would know
Only N America

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Wow! Must have been something the Clinton's though up! Want to know about oral sex and health issues ask Bill.
Midnight Blue

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
No joke. This was on the news. An increase in girls swallowing semen from giving oral sex has caused a rise in lung and brain cancer.
Oral sex generally causes a rise, if you know what I mean.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Midnight Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Oral sex generally causes a rise, if you know what I mean.
nice!
show some pitchers of the

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

that is a lie my wife been swoling my load for for 40 years she is the healthys thing in the country
Hopeful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

show some pitchers of the wrote:
that is a lie my wife been swoling my load for for 40 years she is the healthys thing in the country
What percent of the female responders on this thread like receiving cunnilingus? Or would they prefer giving or both?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Jonesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••