Men who wear maxi pads
her

Crocker, MO

#85 Oct 2, 2011
i think its a fetish maybe they jiz on it?
cool

Jonesboro, AR

#86 Oct 2, 2011
chiken foot wrote:
i love wear maxi pads... they make me feel good i think all men should maxi pads i wear (stayfree classic super long maxi pads) they are really comfortable feel real good to...
Keith Pace??
Pad LOVER

United States

#87 Oct 6, 2011
I LOVE maxi Pads.. I *** on them then wear them against my shaved hairles XXXX and XXXXX. Then I put my panties on..I use tampons too.
lets chat? [email protected]
Pad LOVER

United States

#88 Oct 6, 2011
I love boys that wear pads! lets chat? LOVE to see you in Daipers! [email protected]
The King wrote:
I use maxi pads to masturbate with. They are really soft, and I always wear them when I sleep. I am gay and 16, and I also love to pee in diapers.
OH STOP

Jonesboro, AR

#89 Oct 8, 2011
Grow up, would you prefer these poor guys who have prostate problems and are older would just dribble urine in their clothes. This is an issue of cleanliness pure and simple, and this is a great solution for any older man with this type of problem. Very smart!
jundick

Taipei, Taiwan

#91 Nov 3, 2011
hello i am from taiwan i love pads too
who loves pads can chat with me
[email protected]
unknown

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#92 Nov 22, 2011
I wear them to avoid staining my underwear
T_E_S

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#93 Nov 23, 2011
I have a leakage problem that is why I need them
p manly

Los Angeles, CA

#94 Aug 3, 2012
how about sweating between the legs and I wear maxi pads to help absorb the moisture. it really don't excite me because after trying just about everything else,maxi pads seem to help keep me comfy.

United States

#95 Aug 3, 2012
I wear pads and tampons every month when I have my period. But my very sexy boyfriend wears them ...pads..everyday. Its not for any medical reason just because it feels thick like a diaper and it makes him super horny. He says the friction of it rubbing his balls when he walks almost drives him to ejaculation. I think your not a real man if you don't wear a pad.
johnp

United States

#96 Aug 3, 2012
I dig my girlfriends used pads out of the garbage and smell them then hide them under my truck seat.
Toodles

Jonesboro, AR

#97 Aug 3, 2012
Curmudgeon should buy stock.
Keliegh

Virginia Beach, VA

#98 Nov 10, 2012
I have been wearing a Maxie pad and tampons since high school when a friend of mine was having her period and I asked her about it and she talked me into letting her put a tampoon I me.
Once a month I wear a tampon the fist couple of days then switch to Maxie pads the rest of the time. I love wearing tight women's jeans and a Maxie pad it feels really good.
Monday afternoon I was getting dressed when my boy friend came over and saw I was wearing a Maxie pad he kept playing with my ass and rubbing my pad. When he pulled down my pants and panties and placed his penis in my pad and cum ion my pad and then pulled my panties and my pants up. I could feel his cum between my legs it was so nice. I left for work and sat down in the car seat and I could feel the cum now really good between my legs. I worked all night like this and I was so horny when I came home I had him finish the job in me this time.

Jonesboro, AR

#99 Nov 10, 2012
Oh great. Now I will have to question the story behind anyone stinking in front of me in line. Take a bath!
robert

India

#100 Nov 21, 2012
iam a guy and wear maxi pad for 10days in a months as i experience menstrual problems as a women

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#101 Dec 5, 2012
I have been wearing pads and tampons on and off for years in my panties. About the last 10 years I have ben wearing Maxie pads everyday except for the first week of every month when I wear a tampon. I love the feeling of the pad in my panties and how it keeps me feeling fresh.

Little Rock, AR

#102 Dec 5, 2012
I suppose if you had chronic anal leakage that would be a big plus! Like when they made those potato chips with Olena that caused people to have seepage of some type of fluid from their rectoms.
Emily

Saginaw, MI

#103 Feb 12, 2013
I'm a girl and I feel creeped out that a guy would actually wear a maxi pad. I use pads when I'm on my period and I hate wearing them, I refuse to use tampons so that isn't an option.
Emily

Saginaw, MI

#104 Feb 12, 2013
robert wrote:
iam a guy and wear maxi pad for 10days in a months as i experience menstrual problems as a women
First of all, most periods don't last 10 days, second of all, you don't experience menstrual problems since you are not female.
Just sayin

United States

#105 Feb 12, 2013
guest wrote:
Feminine napkins may not be the best thing in the world, but they're next to it!

Tampons certainly aren't the best either, but they're right up there!
Tampons are great for nose bleed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Bono Tire!! 52 min Blowout city 7
Nestle promotes abuse of authority 1 hr Kacccc 1
Shelby Michelle Smith at Nestle (Aug '15) 1 hr Glennith 5
Sick of blacks whining 8 hr MY RABS 2
Vikki McGee Band 8 hr Guynextdoor 5
Dentist Nancy Malcolm 8 hr Formerpatient 4
Dive bar ? 8 hr Guest 5
Hillary has Brain Damage 15 hr guest 45

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web