Men who wear maxi pads
bryce jackson

Basehor, KS

#64 Jul 13, 2010
im wearing a pad right now

Lake Charles, LA

#65 Jul 13, 2010
Guest wrote:
Not to be rude but why would a man wear a maxi pad? Skidmark prevention?
Lol.
lincoln

Newport, Australia

#66 Jul 15, 2010
i am men
i wear pads everyday

Lubbock, TX

#67 Jul 16, 2010
shartypantz wrote:
i use the jumbo size maxi for heavy flow in my azzcrack. The Dr say I have chronic mud-butt.
How long do you have left?
dont-tell-a-soul

Avon Lake, OH

#68 Oct 27, 2010
maxi pads work great when I have discharge from my gonorrhea!
Soul Sista

Saint Albans, WV

#69 Oct 28, 2010
I have to admit, I have never laughed so hard in my life after reading this just now. I dont know if this post started out to be serious or not but some of the comments were too much to keep from laughing at. Great entertainment.
Gueast

Kamloops, Canada

#70 Dec 5, 2010
I like to use the maxi pads to I pee Alot. I wet my bed so now I'm wearing maxi pads.
large dribbler

Salina, KS

#71 Jan 21, 2011
Guest wrote:
Not to be rude but why would a man wear a maxi pad? Skidmark prevention?
Why is it women can wear mens clothes and men cannot same thing yeat I have bladder leakage and use female pads because they are more comfotable and stick to my underwear better than any mens products
Funny

United States

#72 Jan 22, 2011
Dennis Warhurst at nettleton high school in the tech dept needs one. i wish he would stop his crying ass bitching and grow a pair. Just Leave Cue Ball!!!!!!!
The King

Enterprise, LA

#73 Mar 15, 2011
I use maxi pads to masturbate with. They are really soft, and I always wear them when I sleep. I am gay and 16, and I also love to pee in diapers.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#74 Mar 15, 2011
lol......this post is crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy
DiaperDan

Huntington, WV

#76 Apr 28, 2011
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Think I know you! What are your initials?
You have issues, and more than likly never get laid!

Jonesboro, AR

#77 Apr 28, 2011
DiaperDan wrote:
<quoted text>You have issues, and more than likly never get laid!
who cares about that? What is that anyway? People act like getting laid is salvation, going to Heaven, or winning millions of dollars when it's nothing like any of these at all.
All getting laid gets you is kids, a VD, or some crazy bitch who gripes because you don't care and nothing matters to you. What in the world is she talking about?
Rickelle

Thunder Bay, Canada

#78 Jun 4, 2011
Personally, I think not only are they good for periods and leakage but are good at absorbing sweat. Sweat gets very uncomfortable against skin when soaked into cotton/nylon, but a pad would just absorb all that and as soon as it gets uncomfortable just change it :)
yoda boy

Jonesboro, AR

#79 Jun 7, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>who cares about that? What is that anyway? People act like getting laid is salvation, going to Heaven, or winning millions of dollars when it's nothing like any of these at all.
All getting laid gets you is kids, a VD, or some crazy bitch who gripes because you don't care and nothing matters to you. What in the world is she talking about?
We know whos not getting the cookie.bahahahaha if that's what you get from havin sex then you ain't doing it right.

Buffalo, NY

#80 Jul 8, 2011
i have a discharge sometimes and slight bladder leaks so i use Always products infinity pads,maxi pads and pantyliner's.
Duff Man

Caledon, Canada

#81 Jul 10, 2011
My wife makes me wear panties, but no pads yet
meyerland shopper

Houston, TX

#82 Aug 17, 2011
I started wearing the when i had a reaction to some diabeties meds.Now that reaction is finally over i still wear them every day...just in casex
Ron

United States

#83 Aug 27, 2011
Back when I was in the Army several guys in my platoon bought Kotex pads for their elbows and knees for doing the low crawl in training Because of bad weather is was done on canvas. The pads offered protection against abrasion. I only learned about it after. I was raw on both elbows and knees. Is there some sort of adhesive that keeps them in place? I have known of guys using Kotex pads in combat as well. Have you ever seen a picture of a soldier with a pad on his helmet?

Tampons would be another matter. Too big to put up any bloody nose I have ever heard of. And for a bullet wound it would have to be a 20mm. Get shot by something that big you don't have to worry about the bleeding as you're as good as dead. Once I was wounded myself and had to pack the wound every few hours myself with tampons. Except they were not women's tampons, they were surgical tampons about 5mm in diameter. I had to pack it all the way through the bone in my arm. Not too much fun. Every 4 hours for over three weeks as the wound slowly closed. Necessary for drainage or it would have led to further infection.

I suppose feminine pads offer a very economical alternative to expensive surgical bandages and possible minor bladder problems as well. Just because an item is manufactured for a specific use doesn't eliminate the possibility of other uses.
ray ray mcgay

Jonesboro, AR

#84 Aug 27, 2011
If you eat peel them and eat them shrimp but forget to peel them , you will need these

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweden, Nation of Open Arms, Debates Implicatio... 10 min Guest 3
What happened to Sweden? 12 min Guest 43
More fake Trump fake news 19 min Guest 4
Curious 27 min Guest 3
BPL plasma 30 min User123 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Keep confused 33,892
The Democratic Party: Chock-Full O’ Scumbags 1 hr Infidel 4

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance