Men who wear maxi pads

Aubrey, TX

#22 Apr 13, 2009
Stop having anal sex, morans. Then ya don't need male tampons. There, problem solved!
busta head right fast

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Apr 13, 2009
they tickle my butt hole and feel fantastic

Littleton, CO

#24 Apr 13, 2009
tom wrote:
Why would any man whant to?
Incontinence.

Mountain Home, AR

#25 Apr 14, 2009
guest wrote:
Stop having anal sex, morans. Then ya don't need male tampons. There, problem solved!
I started wearing one when my wife found a box under the seat of my truck. It's embarrassing but cheaper than a divorce...
Darkness

Littleton, CO

#26 Apr 14, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I started wearing one when my wife found a box under the seat of my truck. It's embarrassing but cheaper than a divorce...
I can feel your pain! I had to wear a red thong for a week to convince my wife they were mine and not my girlfriend's!

“"IMPEACH OBOZO"”

Since: Nov 08

d.c

#27 Apr 14, 2009
nasty nasty nasty
WOW

Mountain Home, AR

#28 Apr 15, 2009
Best thread on Topix, really. wow I mean WOW
Austin

Mentor, OH

#29 Jul 6, 2009
Guest wrote:
Not to be rude but why would a man wear a maxi pad? Skidmark prevention?
I'm 12 and I'm a boy an I love to wear my moms and she wear the biggest u can get and I wear them beacuse I like the feel between my legs it feels so good its like a matress between my legs
Mishleen Ross

Hurricane, WV

#30 Jul 6, 2009
I would love a new maxi pad, baby. Yes, I do get tired of using the same old ones over and over. I love you and yes I would love a new maxi pad to wear to Florida with you, baby. Will you get my big 'ole toenails clipped too? I love you baby.
My Thoughts

Blytheville, AR

#31 Jul 6, 2009
You know Mishleen Ross, I only wish you really did have a man that would F--- you. Maybe then you would be satisfied and not be on all these forms with you "Many Faces of Eva" psychosis.

Ozark, AL

#32 Jul 6, 2009
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>
We may have the same girlfriend. I made her scream the other night, after we had sex I wiped my pecker on her new curtains, She screamed for 10 minutes.
Women! Who can figure them out?
Cherry Blossom

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Jul 6, 2009
Really that is some funny crap right there....
Gator

Dexter, MO

#34 Jul 6, 2009
Cherry Blossom wrote:
Really that is some funny crap right there....
I agree. You people are hilarious.

Little Rock, AR

#35 Jul 6, 2009
Feminine napkins may not be the best thing in the world, but they're next to it!

Tampons certainly aren't the best either, but they're right up there!
LOL

Jacksonville, AR

#36 Jul 6, 2009
guest wrote:
Feminine napkins may not be the best thing in the world, but they're next to it!
Tampons certainly aren't the best either, but they're right up there!
That reminds me of that new radio station, KOTEX. It plays Blood, Sweat and Tears for a few days every month.
Guest678

United States

#37 Jul 6, 2009
Poor old nakedhusbands (General Sherman) has to wear maxipads to make himself feel like a real woman. He can't use the tampons because they get in the way of his husband, Larry Smith. NH is posting as a Rhodesian now because he passed out under a coal truck and has no running water in the cardboard box he lives in and had to explain being black to people when he begs on the street. He's very old and has been an alcoholic for most of his life and he doesn't think too clearly any more but he sure is funny. He thinks all of us with the name guest or the ISP address of Little Rock is that guy he has a crush on, the one he calls lurker. sick
Mishleen Ross

United States

#38 Jul 6, 2009
My Thoughts wrote:
You know Mishleen Ross, I only wish you really did have a man that would F--- you. Maybe then you would be satisfied and not be on all these forms with you "Many Faces of Eva" psychosis.
No, YOU are the one changing your nam, EVERY day!
Mishleen Ross

Jacksonville, AR

#39 Jul 6, 2009
Mishleen Ross wrote:
<quoted text>No, YOU are the one changing your nam, EVERY day!
Yes baby, I do love to eat carp.
Bob Longeer

Oxford, MA

#40 Sep 2, 2009
Austin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 12 and I'm a boy an I love to wear my moms and she wear the biggest u can get and I wear them beacuse I like the feel between my legs it feels so good its like a matress between my legs
Im 13 and i LOVE how they feel i also wear them to prevent pissing myself
Wooten Clamdigger

Sulphur Springs, TX

#41 Sep 2, 2009
I gots an uncle who wears 'em on his head to tea parties

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you supposed to tip the car hops at Sonic? (Sep '08) 10 min Worker41 744
Nail salon 29 min guest 4
shun Target (Mar '08) 35 min Guest 32
How much will the muslim refugee invasion cost us? 36 min K Finney 11
Fake ids 1 hr Guest 1
Electric shopping carts at Wal Mart (Dec '13) 1 hr guest 38
shopping at Target 2 hr K Finney 176
Obama's Legacy: A Great Man & Good President In... 2 hr unfinished business 64
More from around the web

Personal Finance