First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Soo Woo Ho

Humble, TX

#1 May 1, 2010
Anyone ever eat at this place behind mcdonalds , just wondering if it was any good or what
Jeremy

Leesville, LA

#2 May 1, 2010
I eat there a lot. In fact, I had it today. It's really good. Certainly not like a taco you would get in any other restaurant in town. The tortillas are made fresh and not out of a package. I highly recommend it.
Tiberius

Montgomery, TX

#3 May 1, 2010
Is it expensive? I ate at the place that was there before, and lunch with a dollar tip cost me almost eleven dollars. They didn't even have tea.

Went once. Food was good, but still. Eleven dollars and ate off paper plates and syrofoam cups. Don Richards would HAVE to be better.

Thanks

Little Elm, TX

#4 May 1, 2010
Sorry, they changed the menu yet kept the prices from the previous business.
Soo Woo Ho

Humble, TX

#5 May 3, 2010
So how much does it cost to get 3 tacos???
adama

United States

#6 May 3, 2010
$6.50... and they're worth every penny.

best mexican food in town.
joe281

Clovis, NM

#7 May 3, 2010
i hate to disagree with yall nice folks but the best tacos are at los arcos on matthews by the chateaus apt or whatever the spellin is, you want the real thing go to los arcos :),
kollo

Leesville, LA

#8 May 3, 2010
ohh yeah los arcos. It took them almost 1 hour to get me 3 tacos and they were not busy at all, in fact, I was the only one there.

They got good food tho
Otherworldly

Jonesboro, AR

#9 May 3, 2010
I had 3 stringed beef tacos with corn tortillas at Don Richard's just yesterday, and I'm pretty sure the price was around $4.95. They are VERY tasty. Be sure you get the onion and cilantro topping and taco sauce. They should bring it your table and you put it on yourself.
It's very simple, the kind of food you'd get on a roadside taco stand in Mexico. Not like the same old thing you get in just about every frickin' Mexican restaurant in Jonesboro.
love it

Jonesboro, AR

#10 May 3, 2010
Otherworldly wrote:
I had 3 stringed beef tacos with corn tortillas at Don Richard's just yesterday, and I'm pretty sure the price was around $4.95. They are VERY tasty. Be sure you get the onion and cilantro topping and taco sauce. They should bring it your table and you put it on yourself.
It's very simple, the kind of food you'd get on a roadside taco stand in Mexico. Not like the same old thing you get in just about every frickin' Mexican restaurant in Jonesboro.
What he said... Steak and cheese on a homemade flour tortilla. The very best I have ever had. All home made. And I mean home made.. I was in there on time and the owners wife brought in a large pot of rice. awesome

r
ZEDA

United States

#11 May 4, 2010
We love the steak tacos at Richard Tacos! They are awsome. It isn't Tex-Mex. It is just delicious, simple food served at a fair price. The place is clean and the people are friendly. I would recommend it to anyone. I took my mom there and she now takes her sister there. Stop in and give them a try.
just sayin

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#12 May 5, 2010
They are great! been going there for years (they used to be up by cedar heights on johnson).steak on flour tortillas are the way to go.

Belasrius

Since: Dec 09

United States

#13 May 9, 2010
Tacos Don Richards is probably the best taco joint in town. I'll have to try the ones at Los Arcos though.
positive comments

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Sep 15, 2011
i have eaten at don richard's plenty of times. i'm actually from a big city and have had a lot of mexican food experiences. their food is really fresh and delicious. the people are all extremely nice and the service is really good. taking into consideration that everything is so fresh and homemade, they are very speedy. i always get the three tacos, guacamole, and queso and it usually takes about 10-15 minutes for my order to be ready. i highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone. i would hate to see them go out of business because people are too closed-minded. it would never take an hour. i eat there almost weekly and it's never taken anywhere near that long.

Frisco, TX

#16 Sep 15, 2011
positive comments wrote:
i have eaten at don richard's plenty of times. i'm actually from a big city and have had a lot of mexican food experiences. their food is really fresh and delicious. the people are all extremely nice and the service is really good. taking into consideration that everything is so fresh and homemade, they are very speedy. i always get the three tacos, guacamole, and queso and it usually takes about 10-15 minutes for my order to be ready. i highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone. i would hate to see them go out of business because people are too closed-minded. it would never take an hour. i eat there almost weekly and it's never taken anywhere near that long.
I love their homemade green chili sauce.
I think

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Sep 17, 2011
I think that he is expensive, but yes the food is good. I like the taco stand till it closed on the northside. Maria had really good taco's and such also

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Mar 21, 2013
love it wrote:
<quoted text>
What he said... Steak and cheese on a homemade flour tortilla. The very best I have ever had. All home made. And I mean home made.. I was in there on time and the owners wife brought in a large pot of rice. awesome
r
Who owns this place? I agree it is good!

United States

#20 Mar 21, 2013
It is authentic and delicious!! The owner lives down the street and he is a very nice upstanding man. Our neighbors wife had surgery and was not able to walk and he built them a wheelchair ramp!! Super nice!!
dave

United States

#21 Mar 21, 2013
Best Mexican food in town. Hands down. If people were smart the place would put McDonalds out of business but some folks got no taste. Seriously good food.

Since: Dec 10

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Mar 25, 2013
Arson is the only thing that ever puts a McDonalds out of business.

I do agree the food is very good at Don Richard. The onion/cilantro seasoning they give you with the tacos is awesome. But the place really isn't fast food despite the prices, so it shouldn't be competing with places where you order through a drive-thru window. It's more comparable to sandwich shops like Munchy's and Tropical Smoothie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Did the Democratic South Become Republican? 5 min Take A Dump On Trump 4
The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party 53 min wtf 2
Trump Pardons 59 min KEEP AMERICA GREAT 53
Democracy needs to be destroyed! 1 hr Guest 19
Linda Sarsour is a Complete Dolt 1 hr Guest 14
CNN Meme War 20K Winner 1 hr Guest 33
Tomi Lahren DESTROYS CNN In Under 2 Minutes 1 hr Guest 29
I've figured it out 6 hr guest 139

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web