United States

#3 May 19, 2012
I think they should be ejected from leauge and tournaments if there is proof
ELITE!

United States

#4 May 19, 2012
fan wrote:
I think they should be ejected from leauge and tournaments if there is proof
We do not use hot bats we spent a lot of money on the bat we use. Us, Kennett Blast and Angels all use the same brand of bat. We purchased it at Skeeter Kell's in Kennett. It seems like parents can't handle these 1st year teams coming out a dominating like we have. Our coaches are wonderful people and our softball family is very supportive of the decisions that they make! Not to say we haven't slipped and showed bad sportsmanship, but who is perfect. We acknowledged it asked God for forgiveness and are moving on.
fan

United States

#5 May 19, 2012
U should ask for forgiveness and get someclean bats lol like I said teaching girls to cheat or them nit even knowing about it is worse and injustice read y'all cut a girl because of race wow they need to run you all out of town
ELITE!

United States

#6 May 19, 2012
fan wrote:
U should ask for forgiveness and get someclean bats lol like I said teaching girls to cheat or them nit even knowing about it is worse and injustice read y'all cut a girl because of race wow they need to run you all out of town
Like I said you are more than welcome to check our bats. They are LEGAL! You just can't handle the fact that our girls play good ball!
carnuba

United States

#7 May 19, 2012
But don't play all the girls on your team I heardabout the girl getting no playing time because she wasn't good enough
OMG

Haslet, TX

#8 May 19, 2012
carnuba wrote:
But don't play all the girls on your team I heardabout the girl getting no playing time because she wasn't good enough
What's her name? Did you hear that? Seems like you "hear" a lot of things and run your mouth before finding out truth. If you heard the sun was about to fall out of the sky would you....nevermind, its obvious what you would believe.

Since: Mar 12

United States

#9 May 19, 2012
By accusing the girls of using hot bats you are taking away from the time and hard work they have put in to hit that good.
LMBO

Haslet, TX

#10 May 20, 2012
For all the Elite Haters out there 2nd Place in the Powertrack with Legal Bats and all 11 girls played! "Keep Talking"!

Jonesboro, AR

#11 May 20, 2012
It would appear that at least one POSTER in Katy, TX has too much time on their hands. And too many personalities.

United States

#12 May 20, 2012
It seems some people have problems with this team Elite. For the one from Katy Tx. the girl that was black that you say was cut she quit. The thing about the hot bats is a joke. If you wont proof, bring a bat and a team and you will see. Everyone in north east Arkansas knows this team and loves to play them because of the great sportsmanship. Keep your heads up elite. "KEEP TALKING" haters.

Jonesboro, AR

#13 May 20, 2012
Their bats are not too hot cause Elite got smoked by Dirt Mafia. And your team is pretty good beating a bunch of 7 and 8 year olds. How many 9 year olds you got on that team? Good luck in 10-U.

United States

#14 May 20, 2012
Elite didn't get smoked...Mafia won by one run in the championship game...not what I would call "smoked"

Jonesboro, AR

#15 May 20, 2012
No, I would call getting smoked, placing second in a majority Rec team tourney.

United States

#16 May 20, 2012
Maybe you should rethink your definition
ticky tac

Jonesboro, AR

#17 May 20, 2012
FOR THE USE OF ILLEGAL BATS NO FIRST PLACE TROPHIES 3RD IN LEAUGE PRESEASON TOURNEY BEHIND ANGELS & ACES 5TH OR 6TH IN DARE GIRLS PLAY HARD BUT HAVE NO LUCK PLAYING SOME OF THE BETTER TEAMS AROUND THIS AREA 2 WINS VERUS ANGELS NO WINS AGAINST DIRT MAFIA OR ACES FIREBALLS & KNOCKOUTS ITS ANYBODYS GAME WHEN THEY PLAY & FOR THE GIRL THAT QUIT OR GOT CUT TO ME SHE WAS IMPROVING

Jonesboro, AR

#18 May 20, 2012
Shaved bats for 8-U? Seriously? That would be a waste, considering 90 percent of the balls hit are rolling on the ground before it gets to the pitching mound. Come up with a way to make the throw to first everytime, then Ill call you a cheater. Even if they used a shaved bat, its defense that wins these ball games.
ragdoll

United States

#19 May 20, 2012
We will see when the girls move up and they suck because of there cheating coaches and parents way to go and I know for a fact there are or were hot bats I heard from people from your own team maybe not now there is heat on y'all but it just hurts the girls

United States

#20 May 20, 2012
All of this accusing is really a waste of time...if you are so sure that the bats are hot by all means, contest them...of course that would be a waste of time too since the bats aren't hot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steroids 16 min harharhar 8
Blain Brewington coach that abused kids at NJHS 21 min Lola 3
Dem calls for all NFL players to kneel during n... 25 min i agree 113
Suck on it Slow Witted CCC Mod 44 min guest 15
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 47 min Reality Check 39,497
Edwin fraklin and misty fraklin 2 hr Jonesbro 1
News Teacher accused of bringing students home for sex 2 hr Ray 9

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance