To Shy

Little Rock, AR

#1 Feb 25, 2012
How do you tell a coworker that they smell. We have one that I really believe never baths...Some times its so bad I can't walk near him. I stay sick most of the time that I'm assigned to work with him. Please help with any and all advice...Even our boss avoids him instead of having to get near him, my boss will yell across the hall to tell him what to do instead of having to be around him.

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Feb 25, 2012
Take him a bar of soap and some deodorant.

“Ill Bill is da man”

Since: Feb 12

Nashville Tn

#3 Feb 25, 2012
To Shy wrote:
How do you tell a coworker that they smell. We have one that I really believe never baths...Some times its so bad I can't walk near him. I stay sick most of the time that I'm assigned to work with him. Please help with any and all advice...Even our boss avoids him instead of having to get near him, my boss will yell across the hall to tell him what to do instead of having to be around him.
Tell him/her to wash that nasty butt.

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#4 Feb 25, 2012
If you not making something up just for responses and what you are saying is true, then it could be the spices in the foods the co worker eats. There are just some foods and spices a person should not eat because of the body odor it creates.

Eat a big bowl of kimchi and experience it yourself
To Shy

Little Rock, AR

#5 Feb 25, 2012
my truths wrote:
If you not making something up just for responses and what you are saying is true, then it could be the spices in the foods the co worker eats. There are just some foods and spices a person should not eat because of the body odor it creates.
Eat a big bowl of kimchi and experience it yourself
Ive seen what he brings to work, its regular food that most people eat, I really don't think that's whats causeing his odor, I honestly think he doesn't bath

Conway, AR

#6 Feb 25, 2012
Promise him a BJ if he takes a bath. Bet he'll come to work the next day smelling springtime fresh.

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Feb 25, 2012
Take it to HR. That is what they are there for.

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Feb 25, 2012
Is his name kasey?

Hensley, AR

#9 Feb 25, 2012
To Shy wrote:
How many other co-workers are around this person?

Since: Feb 12

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Feb 25, 2012
have you asked a supervisor to address it? You should.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let Me See If I've Got This Right........... 3 min guest 2
Jonesboro Banks (Aug '08) 7 min Guest 33
Parker road walmart 18 min log drop 1
The American Taliban is at it again... 21 min Fo Show 4
Mike Alexander and his sluty girlfriend Tracey 22 min Billy 4
News Fluoride returns for Community Water System cus... 30 min GovernmentLovesU 11
Honest Rape 40 min generic guest 11
How do men really feel about their mistress? (Mar '13) 1 hr Guest 421
Any restaurants showing Mayweather fight tonight? (Sep '13) 4 hr maddy 29
A history of the New World Order Part I 11 hr guest 21
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]