Criminals WILL follow gun laws!!

Criminals WILL follow gun laws!!

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Common_sense

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2013
......said no one EVER! Haha. You idiot libs are truly the demise of this country.

Yo LBT and shatheadMouse, do you twoidiots really think some murderer will go through the following process before killing: "We'll I'm a killer and I'm about to risk life in prison for murdering these innocent people, but wait one second.....there are new gun control laws so I better get rid of this weapon so I don't get in trouble." LOL! Obama said new gun control laws so that's what I believe in.... You 2 morons need to release the air/shat from your brains and start using logic/common sense to get you to a decision!
Left_Brain_Think er

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Umm...Ummmmm......Ummmmm.....U mmmm.....
Guns are bad kids....
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Left_Brain_Thinker wrote:
Umm...Ummmmm......Ummmmm.....U mmmm.....
Guns are bad kids....
Guns are not bad, it's the fool making the choice to use it in the manner they do. Guns have been used by responsible, law abiding citizens for centuries. If you think for one moment that the criminals, crazies, and anyone looking to do harm with a gun is not going to have one, you are sadly mistaken. Thats like saying making drugs illegal stopped the drug problem. Get real!

Why don't they quit giving people such strong medicine that they walk around like zombies and maybe then people will have some emotions, remorse, and a sense of right and wrong.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Common_sense wrote:
......said no one EVER! Haha. You idiot libs are truly the demise of this country.
Yo LBT and shatheadMouse, do you twoidiots really think some murderer will go through the following process before killing: "We'll I'm a killer and I'm about to risk life in prison for murdering these innocent people, but wait one second.....there are new gun control laws so I better get rid of this weapon so I don't get in trouble." LOL! Obama said new gun control laws so that's what I believe in.... You 2 morons need to release the air/shat from your brains and start using logic/common sense to get you to a decision!
Hey Pootus-head ... here's a pointer;

Don't be calling me out. Especially using a name like "common sense" to post something so blatantly ignorant.

Some of you guys and gals are constantly telling me and LBT to "shut-up" and "go away" yet ... everytime I open this website I see people calling out for me to come play.

I reckon you can see the contradictive ironic humor in this?

*****

Now to weed thru and address that mess up there.

You said something that appears to mean, "new laws won't work". At least that's what I'm gonna respond to, if I read it wrong ... try again.

No new law (that can pass) will have any major immediate impact on the reduction of guns, street violence for that matter.

BUT!

If the proper laws are initiated, we will see a surpising reduction in the number of guns floating around in this country over a period of a decade.

Placing extreme responsibilities on gun owners will be a start. For instance,... I believe that if Bob sells Dave a gun and later Dave uses that gun in a crime, Bob better have submitted a background check on Dave. If Bob didn't, he should bear some of the responsibilty for the gun being used to commit a crime.

I believe loaning a gun to ANYONE should be illegal. Anyone who "needs" a gun should buy a gun of their own legally. "Responsible" gun owners don't loan guns ... because that's irresponsible.

It's my firm belief that once a person walks into a firearms store and purchases any weapon from the manufaturer's retailer, he/she has made the decision to add another weapon into society and therefore should bear a measure of responsibility for that weapon for the entire life of the gun or the original buyer.

guest

United States

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pootus-head ... here's a pointer;
Don't be calling me out. Especially using a name like "common sense" to post something so blatantly ignorant.
Some of you guys and gals are constantly telling me and LBT to "shut-up" and "go away" yet ... everytime I open this website I see people calling out for me to come play.
I reckon you can see the contradictive ironic humor in this?
*****
Now to weed thru and address that mess up there.
You said something that appears to mean, "new laws won't work". At least that's what I'm gonna respond to, if I read it wrong ... try again.
No new law (that can pass) will have any major immediate impact on the reduction of guns, street violence for that matter.
BUT!
If the proper laws are initiated, we will see a surpising reduction in the number of guns floating around in this country over a period of a decade.
Placing extreme responsibilities on gun owners will be a start. For instance,... I believe that if Bob sells Dave a gun and later Dave uses that gun in a crime, Bob better have submitted a background check on Dave. If Bob didn't, he should bear some of the responsibilty for the gun being used to commit a crime.
I believe loaning a gun to ANYONE should be illegal. Anyone who "needs" a gun should buy a gun of their own legally. "Responsible" gun owners don't loan guns ... because that's irresponsible.
It's my firm belief that once a person walks into a firearms store and purchases any weapon from the manufaturer's retailer, he/she has made the decision to add another weapon into society and therefore should bear a measure of responsibility for that weapon for the entire life of the gun or the original buyer.
Why do all the people on the left lack basic intelligence?
guest

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Why do all the people on the left lack basic intelligence?
That's one if the requirements for being a liberal. In fact, thats the only requirement. Well, that and being a flame baiting troll.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't they quit giving people such strong medicine that they walk around like zombies and maybe then people will have some emotions, remorse, and a sense of right and wrong.
The ideal society would be one where people would have no emotions that could be hurt by someone else and people would not have angry emotions that would cause them to want to hurt someone else. Most violence comes from people with highly emotional anger problems that cause them to want to inflict harm on others. So to place the blame entirely on emotionless people is incorrect.
But which is the perfect way for humans to be on the inside? It's good that an emotionless people can't be hurt emotionally, but like you said, they have no remorse about anything wrong they might do to others. But then again why would an emotionless person want to harm another person if an emotionless person has no feelings which would include anger?
On the flip side though people with emotions could have emotions of anger for some reason which would cause them to want to harm someone. But at least they would have remorse about what they did.
guest

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>The ideal society would be one where people would have no emotions that could be hurt by someone else and people would not have angry emotions that would cause them to want to hurt someone else. Most violence comes from people with highly emotional anger problems that cause them to want to inflict harm on others. So to place the blame entirely on emotionless people is incorrect.
But which is the perfect way for humans to be on the inside? It's good that an emotionless people can't be hurt emotionally, but like you said, they have no remorse about anything wrong they might do to others. But then again why would an emotionless person want to harm another person if an emotionless person has no feelings which would include anger?
On the flip side though people with emotions could have emotions of anger for some reason which would cause them to want to harm someone. But at least they would have remorse about what they did.
Wow.
hroola

Ellwood City, PA

#11 Jan 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
On Goes Life,,no buy more Guns
hey you

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jan 19, 2013
what ever
the real guest

Ridgedale, MO

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Don't be calling me out. Especially using a name like "common sense"
Don't worry Mouse. No one will ever use your name and common sense in the same sentence unless they are giving the quintessential example of an oxymoron.
David

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jan 19, 2013
It's not only my firm conviction, but a truth, that anyone who believes in the banning of guns bears a measure of responsibility in every single murder carried out by tyrannical governments or civilian nuts against people forbidden to bear arms to defend themselves. It's that thinking that set up innocent people to be slaughtered.
It is the goal of the left, regardless of their lies. Read their leaders statements.

"I don't care about crime, I just want to get the guns." Senator Howard Metzenbaum

"We're going to hammer guns on the anvil of relentless legislative strategy! We're going to beat guns into submission!" U.S. Representative Charles Schumer

DANIEL PATRICK MOYNIHAN (U.S. Senator) "...we could tax them [firearms] out of existence."

MEL REYNOLDS (U.S. Congressman) "If it were up to me we’d ban them all [firearms]."

"No, we are not looking at how to control criminals, we are talking about banning the AK47 and semi-automatic guns!" Senator Metzenbaum

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal." Janet Reno

"Our main agenda is to have ALL guns banned. We must use whatever means possible. It doesn't matter if you have to distort facts or even lie. Our task of creating a socialist America can only succeed when those who would resist us have been totally disarmed." Sarah Brady

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why fat women are ruining the dating scene for ... 12 min Lexi 386
Rail firm's apology over 'fat people' announcement 22 min Lexi 12
Our govt. wants to resettle 100,000 muslim refu... (Nov '15) 42 min Vinny 35
Terry Wood & KAIT (Sep '10) 2 hr Lori 74
Men who wear maxi pads (Mar '09) 2 hr are you a woman 167
Obese people face cruel insults, but also live ... 3 hr Guest 2
Happy Sabbath Jonesboro 4 hr guest 15
Bill Clinton Has a Manspreading Problem and Tha... 4 hr guest 119
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages