Cathouse Mouse, did he move on?

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#1209 Apr 2, 2013
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you finally said something that everyone can agree on.
I do not nor will I even attempt to speak for CHM.
He is doing a wonderful job speaking for himself and making you look like a fool while he is speaking for himself.
The only fool posting about CHM is you. Actually...there are some other too.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#1210 Apr 2, 2013
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew if I ate enough corn you would float to the top. Let it be known, from this day forward, that RBJ is a floater.
Hey, LBT admitted I was a master at this writing stuff.
That was pretty good up there. Calling RBJ a big ole floating turd.
Tick.....tock......tick......t ock......
The seconds are counting down to yet another LBT/RBJ/CHM/ meltdown.
I very well knew from the beginning that I could get RBJ to post a comment before toy could prove your lawsuit lie. Thats exactly why I challenged and called you out. It was a slam dunk.

Joseph L

“Common Sense over Politics”

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#1212 Apr 2, 2013
- Razorback Jack - wrote:
<quoted text>Float this you dipshidiot, you know who I am, you know where I live, you probably even have my phone number. Yet, you never call or drop by. It's not my nature to sue people. I'm more of a gitter dun kinda guy. You and me still have a dance to complete. I haven't forgot. You really should come see me. The Ozarks are nice this time of year.
Yo, ignoranus, you don't have enough comments to even deserve to talk to me. When you make it up to a couple 1000 I might listen. Noob.

I am surprised you took time out from feeding the fish to pop in here though.

Joseph L

Call me Cal.

#1213 Apr 2, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>I very well knew from the beginning that I could get RBJ to post a comment before toy could prove your lawsuit lie. Thats exactly why I challenged and called you out. It was a slam dunk.
Did he get his computer out of pawn. That lawsuit had to be costly. It's clear he didn't win.

A person who brags that much about a lawsuit..... Well..... Ya know..... He would have bragged twice at much about winning. If he lost he would do anything possible to deflect any conversation away from said lawsuit.

Joseph L

Call me Cal.

#1215 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>So your questions for me are now as skimpy as your overhyped ass? Like I said,...come see me and I'll address any questions you've got. You're another typical example of some peon who has a lot to say when nobody is around to slap you in the lips.

I'm home right now, call me. We'll have a real nice chat. Or, you can continue to prove to all the readers here that you're a soft little man with no cajones.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Two years you've known where I am if you want some of this.
I am waiting for the original RBJ. Not some noob imposter.
You tried to steal my line and you did it wrong

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Joseph L

Call me Cal.

#1217 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>I have but one interest in you fat man, my foot planted in your ass. That has never wavered and it's still just a matter of time. Book it.
Losing made you that mad? Melting down already? Don't take a nap until your blood pressure drops. I heard its a bad thing to do.
OOOH Is RBJ threatening

Mountain Home, AR

#1218 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Float this you dipshidiot, you know who I am, you know where I live, you probably even have my phone number. Yet, you never call or drop by. It's not my nature to sue people. I'm more of a gitter dun kinda guy. You and me still have a dance to complete. I haven't forgot. You really should come see me. The Ozarks are nice this time of year.
Now we all know that The Real RBJ/CHM is a limp wrist old cogger who is fat and bald, lives off his old lady and has made these threats against Joe before.
So are you going to have another melt down like last time?
Didn't you go to where Joe worked and try to threaten him?
Why hasn't Topix removed you implied threats?
Where is that Mod who protects you,doesn't he/her love you any more?
OK RBJ tell all of us where you live and your phone# most everyone already knows your name.
Maybe you can get an admirer to replace the old wife with something more racey , but then again who will pay for your expenses.
Fo Show

Little Rock, AR

#1220 Apr 2, 2013
Joseph L wrote:
I just like the way that LBT and his merry bunch of idiots keep claiming I changed my story.
Prove it.
All they have to do is read the thread from start to finish and they'll see all the proof they need. Really they can pretty much pick up anywhere along the way and see you back yourself into a corner and change course.

Joseph L

Call me Cal.

#1221 Apr 2, 2013
Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text>All they have to do is read the thread from start to finish and they'll see all the proof they need. Really they can pretty much pick up anywhere along the way and see you back yourself into a corner and change course.
Liar.
Fo Show

Little Rock, AR

#1222 Apr 2, 2013
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Snappy comeback Joey. I think people can just read the thread and decide for themselves who the liar is.
Not so sure

Jonesboro, AR

#1223 Apr 2, 2013
Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text>
All they have to do is read the thread from start to finish and they'll see all the proof they need. Really they can pretty much pick up anywhere along the way and see you back yourself into a corner and change course.
Never mind the 74 missing post giving dates, times, posts and proof you (and all the other voices in the tub of farts) had your butt buddy mod delete.

Joseph L

Call me Cal.

#1224 Apr 2, 2013
Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text>Snappy comeback Joey. I think people can just read the thread and decide for themselves who the liar is.
I think so too, Lexi.
and

Mountain Home, AR

#1226 Apr 2, 2013
Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text>
Snappy comeback Joey. I think people can just read the thread and decide for themselves who the liar is.
Here is an even better come back because it's true, Fo Show is rapidly becoming the the biggest liar here on topix and will soon replace Leftbrain and the very alive Cathouse as the super troll.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#1227 Apr 2, 2013
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he get his computer out of pawn. That lawsuit had to be costly. It's clear he didn't win.
A person who brags that much about a lawsuit..... Well..... Ya know..... He would have bragged twice at much about winning. If he lost he would do anything possible to deflect any conversation away from said lawsuit.
You cant prove thats not RBJ just like you cant prove your goofy lawsuit claim.
ummm

Gregory, AR

#1230 Apr 2, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant prove thats not RBJ just like you cant prove your goofy lawsuit claim.
can you prove its the real RBJ and not some account you made up?
having a temper tantrum

Mountain Home, AR

#1231 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
If I'd ever been where Joe works, you'd have read about it in the newspaper. You know where I live pal, if you want to discuss my wife, just drop by. I'm home.
Nothing wrong with stating the oblivious about your wife, she works and supports you and that's why you are home. Don't get so angry "Pal".
I don't have an address or even a clue as to the town where you might be found, but you seem to know where I live so come on down so we can swap tales about how you and Joe always tried to one up each other.
Fo Show

Little Rock, AR

#1232 Apr 2, 2013
Not so sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind the 74 missing post giving dates, times, posts and proof you (and all the other voices in the tub of farts) had your butt buddy mod delete.
As the old addage goes, "look for motive-who stands to benefit." If there are post missing from this thread then Jojo would benefit the most from them being gone. I don't know what is required by Topix to remove threads from a post but Slowjo obviously hated CHM and I've watched him try to change his story when running his mouth in print boxed him into a corner where the flaws in his story were pointed out. Logic would certainly point to him as the one who would benefit from missing threads. That's just my opinion but in fairness, I guess there are other possibilities but I don't know why Topix would permit the removal of partial threads.
ummm

Gregory, AR

#1233 Apr 2, 2013
Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there may be more than 1 liar in this thread. I couldnt get your friend LBT to answer this so ill ask you.

Its been shown that CHM claimed a lawsuit in progress here on Topix from his registered account.

LBT has claimed that JOJO was never sued by CHM. He recently stated that there was never a lawsuit filed period.

These two statements, one from CHM and one from LBT are in conflict with each other. This means one of the statements is a lie. Who do you think lied? CHM or LBT?
Fo Show

Little Rock, AR

#1235 Apr 2, 2013
and wrote:
<quoted text>Here is an even better come back because it's true, Fo Show is rapidly becoming the the biggest liar here on topix and will soon replace Leftbrain and the very alive Cathouse as the super troll.
In other words, you don't like my comments so they're lies. Wow, you're going to hurt my feelings. Jojo needs all the help he can get and calling somebody a liar on topix is really original.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#1237 Apr 2, 2013
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
can you prove its the real RBJ and not some account you made up?
Thats the big difference between my truthful story and JosephL's lawsuit lie. The truth about my story can be had by anybody. All you have to do is contact the Topix Moderator. They know the truth about who is who. That keeps me out of the matter. You would just poo-poo anything I posted about it.

Oh yeah....too.....I can actually serve up RBJs email account if I need to prove myself. I'm not like JosephL when he claimed to have emails from CHM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JPD Pay Increase 5 min Manuel Mendoza 57
Crain painting 30 min James 1
Eden Medical Spa (Mar '14) 34 min Oops 15
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 46 min Lexi 707
VIDEO: Bizarre Hillary Behavior Caught on Camera 50 min Arkansaw 4
Trump Sounds Good 51 min Arkansaw 20
"Crooked Hillary" ? 1 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 70
Pitiful Fartman Commie Crap Clan 13 hr Trevor 53
Melania speech plaguerzed 15 hr guest 101

Jonesboro Jobs