Cathouse Mouse, did he move on?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#528 Mar 23, 2013
Chm couldnt get wrote:
<quoted text>The Kitty cat would n't even get an erection no matter how hard you sucked or licked so the you have those thoughts of the good times with him and that big rubber vibrator that he used on you?
CHM was a fat old bald troll than and now. He probably is in some detention facility for the mentally disabled since he was consistently made a fool of by Joe that it boiled his already fragile brain.
There are plenty of sexual discussions on other threads of this forum. Your preferences seem very odd and just a little sick but I am sure you can find someone with the same fetishes if you look. I am sure there is help out there somewhere for people who can't think of anything but sex. Now go away and let the grown-ups talk.

Joseph L

“Common Sense over Politics”

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#529 Mar 23, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>The ashes of CHM are probably in the Gulf of Mexico by now.
His ashes are embedded in piles of fish crap. Which is a fitting memorial for him. He is what he was.
Fo Show

Little Rock, AR

#530 Mar 23, 2013
Chm couldnt get wrote:
<quoted text>The Kitty cat would n't even get an erection no matter how hard you sucked or licked so the you have those thoughts of the good times with him and that big rubber vibrator that he used on you?
CHM was a fat old bald troll than and now. He probably is in some detention facility for the mentally disabled since he was consistently made a fool of by Joe that it boiled his already fragile brain.
This would be a typical example of a 5th grade mentality right up there with "yo momma" and the old "I'm rubber your glue." I can appreciate a clever insult even if it's directed at me if it is witty or humorous. This is just a sad statement that cries out about the state of our educational system. My youngest child has more clever insults. This isn't an insult; it's a cry for help.
BoB

Van Buren, AR

#531 Mar 23, 2013
Yesterday I printed out a picture of Mouse’s Avatar then I laminated it. After that I dropped it in the urinal at the bar I was in last night. When I left at eleven pm it was still there but I swear the picture of mouse had more of a smile on its face. Apparently old mouse likes a full stream of beer piss on his face.
Fo Show

Little Rock, AR

#532 Mar 23, 2013
TROLL ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>^^^^^^RbJ/CHM/LBT/Trol l posting above, get that mod dong outta your mouth....bwahahAhaHahaha
As a rule of thumb, when you think your reply somehow conveys a sense of hilarity by including a "bwahahAhaHahaha," then you know it's not going to be funny at all. Yes, we get it. You are just a step up mentally from throwing your own feces at the other monkeys. It's pathetic; "dong outta your mouth" really? Not even the other under achievers on the thread think this is funny. If this is your best work then you need to really think about what it says to the other posters on here about you.

Joseph L

Call me Cal.

#533 Mar 23, 2013
Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text>This would be a typical example of a 5th grade mentality right up there with "yo momma" and the old "I'm rubber your glue." I can appreciate a clever insult even if it's directed at me if it is witty or humorous. This is just a sad statement that cries out about the state of our educational system. My youngest child has more clever insults. This isn't an insult; it's a cry for help.
Yep. You cannot really blame the educational system though. They have basically lost the ability to demand respect and dole out punishment so thuswise they are unable to teach.

Look at the poster from Bella Vista. All it has learned in life is how to change its name from post to post in an effort to make everyone think there are late amounts of people from that area that neither know how to read or type or comprehend.

I don't blame the schools. I blame the far left touchy feely idiots who do not believe in losers and I blame the far right holier than thou crowd. Between the two extremes yelling there is no middle ground for the common sense approach.
As long as the benefits of the crime out weigh the consequences, this nation will continue to slide into the depths of depravity and ignorance.
yes and ur daddys best

Bexar, AR

#534 Mar 23, 2013
Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text>
As a rule of thumb, when you think your reply somehow conveys a sense of hilarity by including a "bwahahAhaHahaha," then you know it's not going to be funny at all. Yes, we get it. You are just a step up mentally from throwing your own feces at the other monkeys. It's pathetic; "dong outta your mouth" really? Not even the other under achievers on the thread think this is funny. If this is your best work then you need to really think about what it says to the other posters on here about you.
Your Daddy's best went down the side of the goat he liked better than your Mommy. I kinda liked the "dong outta your mouth" it is Funny because it got into your head so well.

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#535 Mar 23, 2013
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
His ashes are embedded in piles of fish crap. Which is a fitting memorial for him. He is what he was.
He lived in your head rent free before and he still does now with room service.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#536 Mar 23, 2013
BoB wrote:
Yesterday I printed out a picture of Mouse’s Avatar then I laminated it. After that I dropped it in the urinal at the bar I was in last night. When I left at eleven pm it was still there but I swear the picture of mouse had more of a smile on its face. Apparently old mouse likes a full stream of beer piss on his face.
We know you really pinned that picture up on your secret shrine wall of CHM.
Fo Show

Little Rock, AR

#537 Mar 23, 2013
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. You cannot really blame the educational system though. They have basically lost the ability to demand respect and dole out punishment so thuswise they are unable to teach.
Look at the poster from Bella Vista. All it has learned in life is how to change its name from post to post in an effort to make everyone think there are late amounts of people from that area that neither know how to read or type or comprehend.
I don't blame the schools. I blame the far left touchy feely idiots who do not believe in losers and I blame the far right holier than thou crowd. Between the two extremes yelling there is no middle ground for the common sense approach.
As long as the benefits of the crime out weigh the consequences, this nation will continue to slide into the depths of depravity and ignorance.
That's interesting Joey because that's actually one claim I've never heard attributed to the liberal crowd. Now how exactly did liberals manage to destroy a stellar school system? I would like to see you back up that proposterous claim with something concrete.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#538 Mar 23, 2013
BoB wrote:
You printed a picture of CHM and took it to a Bar with you?
Most people try to take a living date.... You know, like a good looking woman.

Your choice seems a little strange to me.

Joseph L

Call me Cal.

#539 Mar 23, 2013
Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text>That's interesting Joey because that's actually one claim I've never heard attributed to the liberal crowd. Now how exactly did liberals manage to destroy a stellar school system? I would like to see you back up that proposterous claim with something concrete.
Where did I blame anything on the liberal crowd? I blame society for you lack of reading comprehension.

Joseph L

Call me Cal.

#540 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>He lived in your head rent free before and he still does now with room service.
Only now as fish turds.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#541 Mar 23, 2013
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your obsession with Bella Vista?

Joseph L

Call me Cal.

#542 Mar 23, 2013
Arkansaw wrote:
<quoted text>What is your obsession with Bella Vista?
What is your obsession with wanting to know?

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#545 Mar 23, 2013
Arkansaw wrote:
<quoted text>What is your obsession with Bella Vista?
......compulsive obsession.......
CluelessLibsR4Gl obalists

Springdale, AR

#546 Mar 23, 2013
OMYDAM wrote:
<quoted text>You printed a picture of CHM and took it to a Bar with you?
Most people try to take a living date.... You know, like a good looking woman.
Your choice seems a little strange to me.
At least it was a cheap date.
Fo Show

Little Rock, AR

#547 Mar 23, 2013
I do know that No Child Left Behind has left lasting deficits in the learning of numerous generations of kids who went through the public school systems. You only have to ask any teacher about this program.

I think that the No Child Left Behind was a well intentioned effort to improve the public school systems. Unfortunately, it had the unintended consequence of actually having the opposite effect and created impossible situations for schools, teachers, and especially children who needed the teacher & administrations to have the flexibility to tailer a program that worked for them.

So there is no sinister plot here but just a program that was severely flawed and it is still effecting school systems as it is cycled out. It is a good reminder to leaders of all political parties that the "one size fits all" approach does not work in education.

Education shouldn't be a partisan issue but when you read how the Texas Board of Education is wanting to selectively delete and add history to suit their preferences of what was important and what should be left out. Because of their size, Texas has the ability to have textbooks that are printed to reflect the TBE standard that end up going to other states like Arkansas because publishers can't afford to create one textbook for Texas and then one for the other states they service. This is clearly an abuse by neo-conservatives to use the power of one state to manipulate the basic educational standards used by every other state. It's wrong and it's dangerous. This should be an issue where Texas citizens should reel in a politically motivated group and not allow them to let their politics change a time honored standard set by educators not politicians.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#548 Mar 23, 2013
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Only now as fish turds.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
CHM still lives in your head next door to your Bella Vista friend.

Joseph L

Call me Cal.

#549 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>CHM still lives in your head next door to your Bella Vista friend.
Fish turds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Demogaycrat Commies 25 min guest 29
To My Redneck American Community: What The Hell... 27 min Guest 3
Demos BQ 49 min guest 19
Open Letter To All Whiny Obama-Hating "Commie"... 1 hr guest 6
Michael coleman 1 hr Cindy44 3
trapped gas 2 hr help 1
need fun stuff to do 2 hr listen 2
Proof Hillary Staged Pickle Stunt 5 hr guest 19
Dear Republicans 15 hr nacwlsn 40

Jonesboro Jobs