The Cure For Cancer - A book by Terry...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
david d

Benton, AR

#85 Nov 10, 2012
The-Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>There have been lots of people to thank me for what my books have done for them. And that includes doctors from China,Japan and other places as well as people from China, Phillipines, Saudi Arabia and others. I couldn't care less about the suicidal lunatics who spout their lies against the ONLY thing that can save people from disease - CURES !
Most say they begin to feel better within a week of doing some things in my books. There are several I know of that cured their diabetes. Doctors have no cures. All cures are outside the medical profession. I don't cure anyone but myself and my wife and pets. I just empower YOU with the knowledge to cure yourself, all in one book. It's all about saving lives and helping people live longer and healthier lives. The hate filled trolls only care about saying whatever pisses them off. They think those same lies will piss ME off ! LOL Them being suicidal liars is never going to piss me off. LOL That's why I don't read any of their posts any more. They have never posted one shred of useful information. And never will.
You're going to have a lot of explaining to do when you stand in front of your satanic gods, Terry.
Black

Fayetteville, AR

#86 Nov 10, 2012
The-Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>That makes doctors the most incompetent professionals in the country.
The-Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>There have been lots of people to thank me for what my books have done for them. And that includes doctors from China,Japan and other places as well as people from China, Phillipines, Saudi Arabia and others.
So, if doctors are "incompetent" (your words, not mine), and they approve of what you say (as you claim), doesn't that mean that what you write is garbage, since it's endorsed by "imcompetent professionals?"
Black

Fayetteville, AR

#88 Nov 10, 2012
The-Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry troll boy. This third world country is the one that abandoned all cures and the only medicines we had for thousands of years, about 75 years ago, not any others. They did it because they started making money off patented drugs. While all natural medicines are not patented. No doctor in this third world nation approves of cures or natural medicines. But facts are something you trolls never care about. It took quite an effort for you to take some of my words out of context and draw your incoherent conclusion. But that's how confused and helpless you bigot trolls are. IF you wanna piss me off, then post your first facts. I don't believe that's possible for any of you bigot trolls.
The doctors that approve and praise my books are NOT from this country as I stated and YOU avoided. This is the ONLY reply to your bigoted trolling you get.
and btw....doctors murder almost all their patients. No one has ever been killed by natural medicine or cures.
Oh, so only doctors who don't agree with you are incompetent? Neat how that works.

Looks like I've pissed you off plenty, and all I had to do was hit the 'quote' button twice.
david d

United States

#89 Nov 10, 2012
Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so only doctors who don't agree with you are incompetent? Neat how that works.
Looks like I've pissed you off plenty, and all I had to do was hit the 'quote' button twice.
Yeah, you got him good. You can always tell when he's po'd at you because of all the negative judges he puts on your posts while he's putting positive ones on his own crappola. His OCD is hilarious. Good job, Black.
Black

Fayetteville, AR

#91 Nov 10, 2012
The-Patriot wrote:
The fact that over 130,000,000 Americans have at least one chronic disease, is proof of massive incompetence by doctors. Add to that, the fact that doctors have no cures, and you pile on the proof of the massive incompetence of this country's doctors.
On the other hand, I have done what no doctors in this country have ever done.........cure chronic disease. You are the one who is pissed off, because you can't refute one thing I have stated and never will. BYE Nazi troll babies !
Whatever you say, chief.

You'll be back. You can't help yourself.

Bellevue, WA

#92 Apr 11, 2013
lmao

West Point, KY

#93 Apr 12, 2013
i like reading what you have to say. i think you are one of the few smart ones on here. i have googled your studies and it seems to me that you know what your talking about...... mr.cooksey have you ever heard about using honey and cinnamon to cure cancer? my mother swears this is what cured her cancer in her hand.
Black

Fayetteville, AR

#96 Apr 12, 2013
Gotta love it when someone's medical "knowledge" is plagiarized from a supermarket tabloid.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/homecure/honey....

http://books.google.com/books...
Black

Fayetteville, AR

#99 Apr 12, 2013
Oh, a Facebook link, you say? Seems legit.

Bellevue, WA

#100 Apr 13, 2013
I know, right?
Sodapop

Fayetteville, AR

#102 Apr 16, 2013
Oncology isn't guaranteed to cure us, but quackery is guaranteed to kill us.
Tebow

Oklahoma City, OK

#103 Apr 16, 2013
I just ate a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and 2 tsp of honey for lunch. It cured my bad gas problem immediately, but gave me a raging boner that I feel with every heartbeat. Who'd a thunk it? Honey and cinnamon are natural aphrodisiacs!! Just told the ole lady to take her lunch break. It's about to be nasty time.
justagirl

Tampa, FL

#105 Dec 13, 2013
I made the mistake of starting to read the mistake of starting to read the book he wrote, bout the witch hunt. Couldn't make it very far into it, b4 I realized hes an idiot. All I wanted to know was making what happened to the ppl in jonesboro. Not how everyone was making up lies about him. Obviously what they said was true. Since I read post from him threating other ppl& calling them all kinds of names. It seems to me, he is trying to get money from any place he can. In this book he said he didn't believe in God, but then seen where he published a book about God. Mind you the after was something something son. & he's also in the healing field. What a loser! He put the WM3 in that dumb book, to try to sell it.

United States

#106 Dec 13, 2013
He's a loser and liar it's all for show.

Wilsonville, AL

#107 Dec 13, 2013
mr.cooksey where do you sell your books? ebay or do you have a local store? i am interested in buying one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ritter (Jul '11) 5 min Jams 11
According to what the Sun Grant Findley was mur... 6 min Guest 41
El Acapulco Mexican Restaurant in Jonesboro 7 min Susan 41
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 13 min guest 3,814
Waco biker brawl 27 min flimflam man 139
Hillary Passes Gas. Barty Cheers the Event! (May '14) 30 min guest 169
Duggars Support Santorum 42 min LOL 4
Local Dentist suspended 1 hr Guest 11
10 Right Wing Companies That Every Progressive ... 3 hr Fo Show 34
More from around the web