Next Last
Frayed knot

State University, AR

#5 Oct 8, 2012
You sir are an epic failure and you want me to beleive this-I'm Frayed Knot
Deep Thinker

Blytheville, AR

#10 Oct 8, 2012
The author is correct, although I always called it preventing cancer, but all our foods and water are poisoned with cancer causing toxins!Even when you go through radiation etc..they don't cure the cancer! What caused the cancer is still there! People do some research on the foods you eat!

“Light Sensitive...”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#12 Oct 8, 2012
I've been looking into the wheat gluten, flour and sugar, and you are correct. It's complete poison! Also found out that Splenda under a microscope, looks more like a pesticide than sugar. Several years back, Terry had a topic on here about corn syrup, I fought and argued with him, then I researched what he was saying, and I'll be damned if he wasn't right. I took it to heart, and have cut my consumption of corn syrup almost completely out, and I not only feel better, but I am losing weight. I also looked into the natural organic foods and juicing, tried that 2 weeks and actually lost 18 pounds, but then my urges for sweets and all the poisons took over, and I binged. Did you know that corn syrup actually creates a chemical reaction in uor brains similiar to meth? Making us crave more and more food and corn syrup! No wonder why I am fat!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 8, 2012
We all know the insurance, pharmaceutical & drug companies are all in bed with the doctors. How many class action lawsuits for prescription drugs do you see advertised on television? Heck, throw the attorneys in there....they get a kick back acting as if they're the clean up crew. So it's not just the food you eat. It's whatever you ingest into your body. Whatever you breathe or touches your skin for that matter. I call it a trigger. I believe we all have a cancer of some sort & it lays dormant until we aggravate it. It's difficult to cure something that can't be detected until it's too late.... we all have different immune systems. What kills one can live nicely inside another without disturbing anything. I've read parts of your book Terry. If we were all identical, made of the exact DNA, lived in the same area & did the same things ....we could get a strangle hold on cancer. But, we don't. It's too widespread to pinpoint. That's a FACT. I dare you to go to St. Judes & tell those doctors they haven't a clue & they haven't studied it...some of which have dedicated their entire life to researching, begging for contributions & money to further projects.
Dum Dum

United States

#15 Oct 8, 2012
I'll have to agree with Terry on this one. Most of the foods we eat are are laced with poison. I've cut out corn syrup and lost 10 lbs in 2 months. It's not much but I can tell a difference.
Eating healthy is a hard lifestyle change to make. I've been trying all year
DUH

Trumann, AR

#17 Oct 8, 2012
Wow,don't be surprised if Terry dies from CANCER just like a lot of others do,for factors OUT of his control!
You can't fix stupid.Too bad he can't come up with a cure for THAT,LOL!

“Light Sensitive...”

Location hidden

#19 Oct 8, 2012
I would suggest everyone try and watch the documentary " forks over knives" it's insane. Did you know they are curing cancer in Mexico with vitamin C injections and diet control? Its illegal here, because there isn't any money in it. We rate number 7 in the world from cancer deaths, about 300 every 100 thousand die of cancer. In other, less developed countries, its much lower. It has to be the processed foods we eat. My brother in law is a cancer survivor, and his list of foods not to eat..McDonalds is number one to avoid.A substantial proportion of the worldwide burden of cancer could be prevented through the application of existing cancer control knowledge and by implementing programs for tobacco control, vaccination (for liver and cervical cancers), and early detection and treatment, as well as public health campaigns promoting physical activity and a healthier dietary intake.
pooroldterrykook sie

Grapevine, AR

#20 Oct 8, 2012
Sitting there on his ass hitting everybody with negative judge-its, ranting and raving, calling names, foaming at the mouth and trying to sell his book. Anybody can get the information he's trying to pedal as new ideas from old books and Internet sites. Bottom line, he's after your money just like the doctors and the pharmaceutical houses. He just wants to separate you from your money.

“Light Sensitive...”

Location hidden

#21 Oct 8, 2012
The-Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Bob. I almost too shocked at you agreeing with me, to even respond ! LOL
and btw....I have 4 books on sale in over 190 countries and about 60 Territories and Islands. The titles are:
Self-Care HealthCare Guide - BOOK of CURES
The Cooksey-Nisenbaum Murders - The Witch Hunts That Led to the Witch Hunt Against the West Memphis 3
How to Avoid Dialysis and Cure Kidney Disease, and of course
The Cure for Cancer.
But here's a few paragraphs from the last chapter of The Cure for Cancer that talks about what you said about how high fructose corn syprup creates an addiction in your mind identical to cocaine -
In that same report, they told about a nutritional biologist at the University of California Davis, who conducted a 5 year study linking excessive high fructose corn syrup consumption to diseases such as heart disease and stroke. Her study showed that calories from high fructose corn syrup effected the body differently than calories from other sources. She used a completely controlled environment in her study. Her subjects were in a kind of 24 hour lock down. Everything they ate was weighed and calories counted. They began eating normal meals, then began adding sugar in their diets so that 25% of their calories were from sugar. And in just two weeks, the ones who got 25% of their calories from high fructose corn syrup, had higher levels of bad cholesterol, LDL and other increased indicators of cardiovascular disease.
What they discovered was that when your liver gets overloaded with fructose, it begins converting it to fat, which produces LDL; which forms the plaque that clogs your arteries and blood vessels.
Their report also included some information on research studying the effects of sugar, glucose, on cancer cells. Cancer cells feed and grow by hijacking the flow of glucose in your blood stream. This is especially true with cancers known to have insulin receptors. And then there was the guy who did CAT scans on the brains of humans to see the effects of high fructose corn syrup on the brain.
He found out that high fructose corn syrup affects the brain in the same way as cocaine does. Dr. Sanjay Gupta volunteered to have the CAT scans done while he was given a sip of soda pop through a tube. The CAT scan showed blood flow increased to certain parts of the brain as the soda hit his tongue. His brain began to release dopamine, as though it was some kind of addictive drug. The person conducting these tests on hundreds of people is Eric Stice, a Neuro Scientist at the Oregon Research Institute. He concluded that as you eat more and more sugar, your body builds a tolerance to it. That causes you to crave more and more sugar as this tolerance level increases over time. This is exactly what happens when you are addicted to drugs.
Very interesting Terry. Now I have to research more, and really start applying the things I know. It's not an easy task to stop eating foods you know are killing you, at least not for me. My self control is weak, but being aware is the first step. Our arguments have some good to them, they make me think..and research subjects that I may have otherwise avoided or just been ignorant about. It is not going to be easy for me to admit that Terry Cooksey helped me live a healthier life lol, or that I have lost weight because of Terry Cooksey! lol, but I am man enough to admit, you were correct, I was consuming poison on a daily basis, and I appreciate you pointing it out, and making me aware

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Oct 8, 2012
Hospitals, doctors and pharmaceutical companies are in the business to make money. They have no desire to cure anything because that's bad for business, that would affect their bottom line. You have to realize the medical community doesn't see you as a "patient" you're a customer.

“Light Sensitive...”

Location hidden

#25 Oct 8, 2012
Lol..you have no idea how hard it was to admit that you taught me something, but..we are not enemies Terry, I don't, never have, never will consider you an enemy, we just have different approaches to our ideas. Doesn't make you wrong at all, just means we are different and agree to disagree. Yes you are 100% correct in the fact that I made myself sick and unhealthy, nobody else to blame but me. I chose to stick all those poisons into my body, even after I was aware that it was poison. Talk about pathetic..I am still smoking! I have cut down to less than a pack a day, but still killing myself daily. So, do the pH drops cause me to cleanse the colon? Or does that purge and cleanse the kidneys?
Claude

Grapevine, AR

#26 Oct 8, 2012
Bob Boucherie wrote:
I would suggest everyone try and watch the documentary " forks over knives" it's insane. Did you know they are curing cancer in Mexico with vitamin C injections and diet control? Its illegal here, because there isn't any money in it. We rate number 7 in the world from cancer deaths, about 300 every 100 thousand die of cancer. In other, less developed countries, its much lower. It has to be the processed foods we eat. My brother in law is a cancer survivor, and his list of foods not to eat..McDonalds is number one to avoid.A substantial proportion of the worldwide burden of cancer could be prevented through the application of existing cancer control knowledge and by implementing programs for tobacco control, vaccination (for liver and cervical cancers), and early detection and treatment, as well as public health campaigns promoting physical activity and a healthier dietary intake.
Good post, but nothing in it has to do with Terry Cooksey's lame attempt to get people to buy his self-published "book" with no helpful information whatsoever aside from what is available in older, more trustworthy books and the Internet. It's amazing to me that so few people seem to understand that the water coming from their taps is just a filtered version of what's flushing down their toilets, really not even safe for drinking.

Euless, TX

#27 Oct 8, 2012
So what happens when everyone follows the cure, lives longer life's? Over population is a very huge problem as it is. To fix one problem. You have to fix many. Right a book on how people should just be allowed to have one child per household. Or be fixed once you have been found guilty of a mental illness. You will prolly sale more books. I have nothing against you for getting the word out on staying healthy and curing cancer. But you call everyone names and claim everyone as bigots. When your the one who does all of that. I hope you can't have any more kids. You are truly mental.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#28 Oct 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
Hospitals, doctors and pharmaceutical companies are in the business to make money. They have no desire to cure anything because that's bad for business, that would affect their bottom line. You have to realize the medical community doesn't see you as a "patient" you're a customer.
Yep, that's what I said... but, Terry holds such a personal vendetta... he wouldn't agree with me. I bet he agrees with you though. Oh & Terry, St Judes isn't a money making machine. They're in it for the cure. I agree (cough, gag, grasp...sorry.. I threw up in my mouth a little) with you on MOST doctors do it for the money & have lost sight of the actual practice. Have you ever visited St Judes Terry? They don't typically condone death for babies & children. They're fighting for them everyday. You should put your childish banter aside & try to have an adult conversation with me on the subject. I also believe tapping into the tumors disturbing it helps it grow & spread. Cutting around it or out helpful.. but, getting it all is sllim. What's your thoughts on that? Or do I get slaughtered with mud pies & dirt clods little boy? Don't forget to stick out your tongue:)

“Light Sensitive...”

Location hidden

#32 Oct 8, 2012
See.. learned again today. Very interesting Terry.
Conspiracy Theorist

Blytheville, AR

#34 Oct 8, 2012
Somebody has hacked Bob and Terry's profiles! There is no way those two are actually talking and getting along. Its a government conspiracy to deflect our attention from the end of the world.
Conspiracy Theorist

Blytheville, AR

#35 Oct 8, 2012
On another note, that gift doesn't seem like a man just wanting to make money off a book being sold. It seems like a man wanting to help people the best way he can, good job Terry.
hey killer

Blytheville, AR

#37 Oct 8, 2012
Don't fall for this guys BS, he's a fake and a nut job. He has done some terrible things in his lifetime. I know him and what he is capable of.

“Light Sensitive...”

Location hidden

#38 Oct 8, 2012
Thanks Terry..very interesting stuff.
hey killer

Blytheville, AR

#41 Oct 8, 2012
EGO, LOL!!!! Says the one who comes to topix to promote himself. Knock'm dead killer, I think you finally found a friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the Rolling Stones are back! 11 min Baxter 1
11 Reasons To Be Glad You’re Not A Republican 19 min Duh 16
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 21 min Mr Bojangles 30,789
Wet/dry signatures 22 min Ummm 23
Disclaimer & Barton Begging me to register 32 min Ummm 37
John Kerry Says Nuclear Deal With Iran is Possi... 34 min SonsOfLiberty 7
men dressed as women 1 dead at nsa shootout 40 min Really 6
California Wine 4 hr Guest 65
ar hb 1228 7 hr Voter 98
People With Low IQ Tend To Be Socially Conserva... 12 hr guest 38