Who killed Cathouse Mouse?

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Itís very obvious to me that the Mouse was surrounded by many followers who wanted to usurp him as the master political pundit on these forums but his death makes no sense.

As I said, his death just doesnít make any sense and the followers that were closest to him are now separating themselves from him by saying they know nothing about his death but they know where his ashes were dumped.

The mere fact that his followers jumped right back into the political fray makes me think there is a cover up.

We all know that Mouse was being paid to stir-up political unrest on forums but we donít know what he was being paid. Could that have been the reason he disappeared. Follow the money.

And it seems odd that only one of his followers knew that he had expired, in todayís world is that even possible? In Mouseís own words; I keep my friends and my enemies very close. Someone should know something?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
arse mcflappin

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2013
INFRAGARD wrote:
Itís very obvious to me that the Mouse was surrounded by many followers who wanted to usurp him as the master political pundit on these forums but his death makes no sense.
As I said, his death just doesnít make any sense and the followers that were closest to him are now separating themselves from him by saying thjiey know nothing about his death but they know where his ashes were dumped.
The mere fact that his followers jumped right back into the political fray makes me think there is a cover up.
We all know that Mouse was being paid to stir-up political unrest on forums but we donít know what he was being paid. Could that have been the reason he disappeared. Follow the money.
And it seems odd that only one of his followers knew that he had expired, in todayís world is that even possible? In Mouseís own words; I keep my friends and my enemies very close. Someone should know something?
cathouse mouse was done in by a topix bullcrap trap
Tim

Henderson, NV

#3 Mar 14, 2013
CHM killed off CHM so he could switch names again.
arse mcflappin

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Tim wrote:
CHM killed off CHM so he could switch names again.
lol
Ewe Too

State University, AR

#5 Mar 14, 2013
CHM was forced to get a job which seriously cut into his/her 24/7 computer time. He/she was on Topix 24/7 without a break. It was obvious that he/she didn't have a job. (Just joking)

Springdale, AR

#6 Mar 14, 2013
Whoever trolls around with BLT could be the New but not necessarily Improved ChM.

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#7 Mar 14, 2013
CHM expired from previously undetected hypertension. AKA high blood pressure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Springdale, AR

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Good thing no monies were wasted on buying a gun.

Springdale, AR

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
What, no Obama blood pressure gauges available?

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#11 Mar 14, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What, no Obama blood pressure gauges available?
I don't know many details. I'm repeating what I was told.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Joseph L

“Common Sense over Politics”

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#12 Mar 14, 2013
Interesting. Some posts around here claim he was killed in an accident. Other posts claim he had a heart attack. Yet there is no news in the real world (obituary or otherwise) to back up these false claims.

The ultimate sicko troll.... Faking ones own death.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Joseph L wrote:
Interesting. Some posts around here claim he was killed in an accident. Other posts claim he had a heart attack. Yet there is no news in the real world (obituary or otherwise) to back up these false claims.
The ultimate sicko troll.... Faking ones own death.
I haven't seen an auto accident nor a heart attack claim.
Mark

Rogers, AR

#14 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I haven't seen an auto accident nor a heart attack claim.
just hand Job Joe looking to be the Popular and Informed One.Typical phony Azz Joe just as he has always been.
Ewe Too

State University, AR

#15 Mar 15, 2013
Sorry to hear that. I disagreed with most things CHM wrote but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Joseph L

Call me Cal.

#16 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>I haven't seen an auto accident nor a heart attack claim.
There's a lot of stuff you haven't seen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joe

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#17 Mar 15, 2013
guest wrote:
Whoever trolls around with BLT could be the New but not necessarily Improved ChM.
Probably the SFB with the Bella Vista address, at least for now. LBT is lying about the hypertension. The rat bragged about all the tests and procedures he had done on several other boards, hypertension is too easy to diagnose to believe it would have been overlooked.

Joseph L

Call me Cal.

#18 Mar 15, 2013
The hair lipped dog says, Mark Mark Mark."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Inhabitant

Springdale, AR

#20 Mar 15, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the SFB with the Bella Vista address, at least for now. LBT is lying about the hypertension. The rat bragged about all the tests and procedures he had done on several other boards, hypertension is too easy to diagnose to believe it would have been overlooked.
Maybe ChM couldn't handle Chaves's death and took its own life to be with him forever.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#21 Mar 15, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said......"previously undetected". He didn't have high blood pressure 6 months ago as I understand.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#22 Mar 15, 2013
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of stuff you haven't seen.
Certainly nobody ever sees anything you claim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 min Illegal Alien 34,519
old crimes of jonesboro (May '09) 3 min Iremember 344
emily foster 18 min hmm 1
Trumps family caretakers 47 min Trump 1 2
Upper Crust being investigated by labor board 59 min Guest 1
What Can I Do About Missing Teeth? 1 hr guest 6
illegal immigrants 2 hr liberals are terr... 5

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance