First Prev
of 2
Next Last
number 1 fan

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Sep 12, 2009
Those son-of-a-bitch Electric Cowboy guys turned on Redd Dogg! You chicken shit cowards! I hope you get your asses whipped Monday Night!

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Sep 16, 2009
Yeah, I was there. It was a great show. They've definitely got a good thing going. Really stepped up on the entertainment of the show.

Little Elm, TX

#3 Sep 16, 2009
The hell is DCW?
aaron

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 16, 2009
They do a pretty cool show and its great for the family. Its on Saturday nights at 7 right next door to seductions on stadium and Lawson. If you haven't been you are missing out on some good family entertainment and its pretty cheap. My kids really enjoyed the show.
wondering

Victoria, TX

#6 Sep 16, 2009
Are they on TV? Are they going to be on TV?

State University, AR

#7 Sep 16, 2009
Yeah they will be soon. Hopefully by October. It'll just be in Northeast Arkansas for a while though.

Little Elm, TX

#8 Sep 17, 2009
Is it the one Rodney Mack owns?

State University, AR

#9 Sep 21, 2009
yep
Review

Victoria, TX

#10 Sep 21, 2009
I went to the show Saturday. Sid Vicious and Scott Hall were there. Unbelievable that they'd come to Jonesboro. Sid is supposed to be back this Saturday. This is the best wrastling show around here.
david the bull hernandez

San Diego, CA

#11 Jan 13, 2010
hey i know ya don;t know me!! but i;m dave the bull hernandez. im a mananger trying to find this small place i hear. i need directions. because your looking at the next legion in this busy baby!! if any of you wrestlers need a manager like the old sam bass of old wellll!!!! look me up. if your looking for gold straps around your waist your looking at the man that can do it!!!!!for ya. and if anybody seen that fat bobby blayock tell him for me theres a new legion in town ready to take him J O B!! baby!!! and if he reads this. i hope you are!! cause i;ll shve that cane right up where the sun don;t shine boy!so where every you are i;m looking for ya son. to tell yopu where to goo and step down and let the new king of managers come in play. sooo you digggg that son!!! remember me punk i;m dave the ragging bull hernandez baby. look me up i;m on facebook and my space peace!!
Dude

Victoria, TX

#12 Jan 13, 2010
It's LEGEND dumbass...not legion.
david the bull hernandez

San Diego, CA

#13 Jan 13, 2010
its a legion of wrestlers. a hold lot of people thats what i want
david the bull hernandez

San Diego, CA

#14 Jan 13, 2010
and mean i don;t want to be a legend without being in this legion of brother hood . soo under stand what i mean ok
david the bull hernandez

San Diego, CA

#15 Jan 13, 2010
so stay cool dude before i shove bobby blaylocks cane up your ass!!
burp

Lake City, AR

#16 Jan 13, 2010
You need to get ahold of a lot of english textbook.
unknown

Russellville, AR

#17 Jan 13, 2010
all wrestling is fake as hell. All wrestlers are goober-gobbling butt-pirates.
the jobtaker

Leesville, LA

#18 Jan 14, 2010
are they still doing shows? if so, when and what time? thanks

Russellville, AR

#19 Jan 14, 2010
the jobtaker wrote:
are they still doing shows? if so, when and what time? thanks
I'd rather watch hogs breed than watch that stupid fake rasslin'. Seriously when I watch Rasslin' I laugh really hard at the fake sissy fat losers in their stretchy pants! LOL get a life.
not me

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 27, 2010
guest wrote:
Is it the one Rodney Mack owns?
rodney mack suck

“ phd in clinical ignorance”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#22 Feb 27, 2010
ill go, if the san-francisco treat is in the show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britain exits European Union 1 hr Mr Guest 75
Top Google Trend: ‘Is Hillary Clinton Going To ... 1 hr Mr Guest 11
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 1 hr Mr Guest 1,396
Preacher Archie 1 hr Guest 22
Rupert B. -vs- Jihadi Joe; The Final Showdown 1 hr OMG 82
Supreme Court rules on Texas Abortin Laws 1 hr OMG 12
women of dillards 2 hr my my 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages