First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#21 Apr 4, 2009
America 1st never debates the issues. He tries to rewrite history and the Constitution with his bigoted posts. He is NEVER going to succeed. But he will try til he finishes dying. He is a Fox News clone boy.
Shoe Lover Always

Lake Charles, LA

#22 Apr 4, 2009
guest wrote:
"The way of truth"? You learn that at St. Timothys "Anglican" Church I see you promoting on other threads?<quoted text>
I'm sorry but this really makes no sense to me. I'm afriad I don't know what you are talking about.
guest wrote:
"Here is the bottom line, You don't like gays - don't be one! You don't like the posts on Topix - don't read them, You want to disagree - do so respectfully and knock off the "pointing the way to truth" bull shi*t! <quoted text>
Never said I didn't like the posts on Topix. In fact, I find very funny that you whinny children are on here calling one person a "drama queen" when you all are acting just like one. "He doesn't play the way we want him to, no fair!" Now that's funny I don't care who you are!!!

Since: Mar 09

Chickasha, OK

#23 Apr 4, 2009
Most people who come on here are Drama Queens. I can be on here, but in rl I'm really quite laid back and drama free.

Little Rock, AR

#24 Apr 4, 2009
haha.. you look like a drama queen.. and fugly to boot. you need to take your myspace off your profile...

jeebus woaman you are disgusting. stop trying to be 20 when you are going on like what 45?

wow wow wow

is this your attention whore space here on topix

i read you got mouthy with a pregnant woman and had enough class to talk about her spreadin her legs.

you are an classless narcissistic ugly skank, yogait
Hoops

Lake Charles, LA

#25 Apr 4, 2009
Shoe Lover Always wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, I find very funny that you whinny children are on here calling one person a "drama queen" when you all are acting just like one. "He doesn't play the way we want him to, no fair!" Now that's funny I don't care who you are!!!
I'm glad you find humor in hypocrisy. It seems you have the privilege to make estimations of others, but it is groundless for others to be critical of your husband's arrogant argumentation style.

Little Rock, AR

#26 Apr 4, 2009
omg i just read you are like 24?!?!

seriously you have either been rode hard and put up wet a time or thirty.. or you fell down the ugly tree.
Guest2

Sulphur Springs, TX

#27 Apr 4, 2009
Guest wrote:
This is so funny! All you whiners on here running down America 1st instead of debating him on the issues. What's the matter, did he knock your little dicks in the dirt? LMAO!!!
I must admit, when I just looked back at my post, I made some horrible spelling errors:{.

But I wanted to reply to your post because I don't know what the heck you are talking about? America 1st knocking "little" D*cks in the dirt? Don't tell me he is a PED that hangs around the playground when he is not on here disagreeing with most everyone in front of anyone who will read his War and Peace-length tyraids.

Chickasha, OK

#28 Apr 4, 2009
Guest wrote:
haha.. you look like a drama queen.. and fugly to boot. you need to take your myspace off your profile...
jeebus woaman you are disgusting. stop trying to be 20 when you are going on like what 45?
wow wow wow
is this your attention whore space here on topix
i read you got mouthy with a pregnant woman and had enough class to talk about her spreadin her legs.
you are an classless narcissistic ugly skank, yogait
What are you, like 7 years old? I'm 24, I'll be 25 in september. I do NOT look 45. I may not look 18, because I'm NOT 18. I sure as hell know I don't look 45. I have more class in my pinky finger than you'll ever have in your whole body. I don't go around trolling forums looking for people to insult for kicks. I'm far from being an attention whore. Where's your photo? I don't see you being brave enough to show us your fugly a$$ self. My boyfriend thinks I'm beautiful, and I don't think I'm so bad either. I work really hard to take care of myself and people like you are why so many women have body issues. You don't talk to people like that, you just don't. So what if I got rude with a RUDE ass pregnant girl. I won't apologize for not giving a crap if someone I don't know is gonna have a human crawl out of them. You need to remember a little word called Karma. Its probably already gotten you. How is living in your mother's basement going for you? You can sit there and tell me I'm wrong and how fulfilled your life is, but if thats the case you'd have something better to do then harass people on an internet forum.
Shoe Lover Always

Lake Charles, LA

#29 Apr 4, 2009
YogaBookBabe25 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you, like 7 years old? I'm 24, I'll be 25 in september. I do NOT look 45. I may not look 18, because I'm NOT 18. I sure as hell know I don't look 45. I have more class in my pinky finger than you'll ever have in your whole body. I don't go around trolling forums looking for people to insult for kicks. I'm far from being an attention whore. Where's your photo? I don't see you being brave enough to show us your fugly a$$ self. My boyfriend thinks I'm beautiful, and I don't think I'm so bad either. I work really hard to take care of myself and people like you are why so many women have body issues. You don't talk to people like that, you just don't. So what if I got rude with a RUDE ass pregnant girl. I won't apologize for not giving a crap if someone I don't know is gonna have a human crawl out of them. You need to remember a little word called Karma. Its probably already gotten you. How is living in your mother's basement going for you? You can sit there and tell me I'm wrong and how fulfilled your life is, but if thats the case you'd have something better to do then harass people on an internet forum.
Yoga, even if they aren't chronologically 7 they sure do act it, at least on here.
Guest2

Sulphur Springs, TX

#30 Apr 4, 2009
Actually, I am just kidding with him. America 1st has the right to say what he wants according to what seems to be his favorite literature...the Constitution.

(now watch him;), argue with me and give ten reasons why the Bible is ACTUALLY his favorite and 5 reasons to why the Constitution is only his 2nd favorite:). He doesn't run out of things to write that is for sure, too bad most of us run out of time and never really get through an entire one of his posts, well people who have lives anyway.

Chickasha, OK

#31 Apr 4, 2009
Shoe Lover Always wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoga, even if they aren't chronologically 7 they sure do act it, at least on here.
Tell me about it. None of those trolls stop to think that they may just hurt someone's feelings with the nasty things they say about them. They probably do know that, and want people to feel as badly about themselves as they do. I will just never understand how someone can just attack someone they don't know, who's never spoken to them, for no reason. I'm nice to everyone until given a reason to not be.
Dave

Lake Charles, LA

#32 Apr 4, 2009
Shoe Lover Always wrote:
<quoted text>
America 1st can't be included among the 7 year olds. Children of that age possess minds with the suppleness of accommodating divergent points of view and a multiplicity of truths. America 1st, by contrast, can accept only his very narrow world view. Anything else is sinful and wrong. He's a giant 50 year old.

United States

#33 Apr 5, 2009
Im by far the biggest drama queen around.

Montgomery, TX

#34 Apr 9, 2009
guest wrote:
Im by far the biggest drama queen around.
Keith Pace is that you??????????
person

Jonesboro, AR

#35 Mar 4, 2012
sarah cline is 1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary has Brain Damage 1 hr MansassaCommie 28
gonna rain 3 hr truth 4
camfil farr 3 hr guest 1
It is Official -- CCC -- Crazy Commie Crap Foru... 3 hr truth 5
Open Letter To All Whiny Obama-Hating "Commie"... 3 hr truth 12
Demos BBQ thread deleted 3 hr sheesh 23
Feminism is cancer 4 hr Antifem123 11
Proof Hillary Staged Pickle Stunt 5 hr MansassGayCommie 44
Dear Demogaycrat Commies 9 hr Ratshartisinsane 57

Jonesboro Jobs