crystal meth addicts

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

need 2 know

Hurricane, WV

#1 Oct 22, 2010
How do I know if someone is a crystal meth addict? I've never used it or been around anyone that I knew was an addict. Someone said they will be extremely thin. Is that always the case? Are they all thin? I also heard bad skin and teeth. I need to know more than the physical signs.
ZEDA

Little Rock, AR

#2 Oct 22, 2010
I worked with someone who got on meth. I can only tell you what I noticed about him. He did start losing weight. Eventually they do have sores on their skin. They become jittery and anxious. He lost his temper easily. I don't know if everyone has the same reaction to the drug. I do know that nothing good will come with using this drug. The man I worked with lost a beautiful wife and two great kids to meth. He lost his job and had several run ins with the police. I don't know if he is even alive. It ws a shame. He had so many great things going for him. He was a really good guy.
see it

Hurricane, WV

#3 Oct 22, 2010
They get jittery. Constantly licking their lips or picking at them. Looks like they are really jacked up on caffeine , skin looks horrible, dark circles under their eyes. Cant sit still. Not everyone loses alot of weight on meth. I knew a guy that done meth for 2 yrs and he was 6*7 and 300 lbs. only way I could tell was by him constantly licking and picking at his lips and would not sit still.
need 2 know

Hurricane, WV

#4 Oct 22, 2010
My friend claims she is not doing it but I suspect she is. If I don't know the truth I can't help her. Thanks for the info!
Get Help

Little Rock, AR

#5 Oct 22, 2010
Do anything u can to help the person
users

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Oct 22, 2010
they will use you you in every way they can...take from their own families, I don't see how they can be helped. They say they want help but then all they do is use you.
Drug Test

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Oct 22, 2010
Go buy a drug test at a pharmacy and pop it on them as a surprise, in other words don't give them a chance to flush their system. If they won't take the test, there is your answer. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM if they are not willing to get help because you care!
Genius

Little Rock, AR

#8 Oct 22, 2010
I'll never understand why people come to Topix for things like this rather than going to the google and getting the information from one of the millions of sites that display that information for you.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/...

Just click there and read some of the trusted sites' information.
look

Blytheville, AR

#9 Oct 22, 2010
"YOU TUBE", Faces of meth before and after mug shots. and more links, look at them, may surprise you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best place to eat in jonesboro and why 40 min Sad 24
T - 29 Days until Midterm Elections 1 hr Guest 175
Arkansas Early Voting - Rock the Vote! 1 hr Guest 58
ebola hits dallas 1 hr Guest 652
miranda perry 1 hr old wolverine freind 1
The Left is a JOKE 1 hr ohblowme 10
Wet/Dry issue 1 hr guest 359
How do men really feel about their mistress? (Mar '13) 1 hr Sickened 219
bible true or not 4 hr Tiffany 210
Palin Family Throwdown 5 hr Disclaimer 244