colorado shooting
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2012
12 dead and around 50 wounded so far. This is a PERFECT example of why this country NEEDS more conceal carry or an open carry law. Casualties would have been far less had there been a gun in that theatre to shoot back at him.

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Make that 14 dead now....

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 20, 2012
Most don't wear a bullet proof vest, helmet & gear in a loud, dark crowed movie theater or dispense tear gas...one would almost have to be sniper to have taken him down in that situation. He had this so well executed they didn't have a chance.... they were sitting ducks. It's hard to say what anyones reaction would be to the chaos, even with a weapons license. It's easy to sit back & evaluate it...I can't imagine how horrific it was to be there. So just unf#9king necessary!

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jul 20, 2012
And you lunatics will still claim this is the greatest country on the planet ! LOL Great violence. Great mass murdering country, greatly immoral. But great for any positive reason ? NO ! You reap what you sow ! Congratulations christian nation ! The massacres never cease as christian leaders lead us in total disregard for human life in Congress ! The only thing to think about is the next massacre. They will never cease until someone dethrones money as the god of this immoral christian nation and this country stops the massacre of hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children.

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Sounds like some home grown terrorist gone bezerk.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#6 Jul 20, 2012
Fox did say something about the shooter being here legally, But not where he is from. So is this someone else the government let in America on a visa like the New York city murders?

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#7 Jul 20, 2012
(CNN)- President Barack Obama issued the following statement responding to Friday's shooting in Colorado.

At least 12 people were killed and 50 wounded when a gunman opened fire during an early Friday morning screening of the new Batman movie at an Aurora, Colorado, theater, a police official told reporters.

Michelle and I are shocked and saddened by the horrific and tragic shooting in Colorado. Federal and local law enforcement are still responding, and my Administration will do everything that we can to support the people of Aurora in this extraordinarily difficult time. We are committed to bringing whoever was responsible to justice, ensuring the safety of our people, and caring for those who have been wounded. As we do when confronted by moments of darkness and challenge, we must now come together as one American family. All of us must have the people of Aurora in our thoughts and prayers as they confront the loss of family, friends, and neighbors, and we must stand together with them in the challenging hours and days to come.

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jul 20, 2012
No one believes anything FAUX news says except for the most deranged blood thirsty lunatics in this christian nation......scum bags like Amanda Two. This massacre was caused by scum bags like Amanda Two who have no regard for human life and never will.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 20, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
Sounds like some home grown terrorist gone bezerk.
I agree, James Holmes sounds like a pretty normal American name to me.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#10 Jul 20, 2012
I guess Mitt Romney has not released a statement. I haven't seen one.

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jul 20, 2012
I guess Mitt Romney has not released a statement. I haven't seen one.
He will release a statement as soon as FAUX news can invent a reason why this is all Obama's fault. I just hope Romney doesn't use his usual excuse, that this is all Obama's fault because Obama doesn't have offshore accounts and a car elevator like Romney does.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 20, 2012
You can debate politics or religion all you want. It had nothing to do with either. After "the facts" are collected, we'll hear how he's been mentally screwed up for years, exmilitary or just was p!ssed off at the world from a job loss to losing an exgirlfriend. There was no real reason or "cause".... he did it because he could. I'm betting on a nerd who was an outcast, not popular, an anti-social ticking time bomb with vast knowledge of combat weaponry. He didn't kill himself.... so he's getting his 15 minutes of fame. That was his plan.. now he's "someone"... & known for "something".

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#13 Jul 20, 2012
I bet there were 20 Teabaggers in that theatre packing concealled weapons for protection and 18 of them were the first to run out the door when the gunshots began to ring out.

If these gun packers don't start using them to protect society from these situations, we may just have to start rounding up these guns across the country and selling them for scrap iron to pay for Obamacare.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#14 Jul 20, 2012
(CNN)- President Barack Obama's campaign said Friday it was canceling the second of two campaign events following a deadly shooting at a movie theater in Colorado. He will address the shooting at a first event at 11:20 a.m. ET in Fort Myers and then return to the White House.

Meanwhile, the campaign of presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney said Friday it would continue with planned political events.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#15 Jul 20, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I bet there were 20 Teabaggers in that theatre packing concealled weapons for protection and 18 of them were the first to run out the door when the gunshots began to ring out.
If these gun packers don't start using them to protect society from these situations, we may just have to start rounding up these guns across the country and selling them for scrap iron to pay for Obamacare.
I read that an "AK-47" type weapon was involved. Those things are a menace and should be outlawed.

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Jul 20, 2012
The Laptop Lolita wrote:
You can debate politics or religion all you want. It had nothing to do with either. After "the facts" are collected, we'll hear how he's been mentally screwed up for years, exmilitary or just was p!ssed off at the world from a job loss to losing an exgirlfriend. There was no real reason or "cause".... he did it because he could. I'm betting on a nerd who was an outcast, not popular, an anti-social ticking time bomb with vast knowledge of combat weaponry. He didn't kill himself.... so he's getting his 15 minutes of fame. That was his plan.. now he's "someone"... & known for "something".
In other words.....you can recognize when someone is exactly like YOU !

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jul 20, 2012
(CNN)- President Barack Obama's campaign said Friday it was canceling the second of two campaign events following a deadly shooting at a movie theater in Colorado. He will address the shooting at a first event at 11:20 a.m. ET in Fort Myers and then return to the White House.

Meanwhile, the campaign of presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney said Friday it would continue with planned political events.
well I wonder y u dumba$$ b rock is the president for now !!!! I guess we should all release a statement !!! Here is my statement , your a dumba$$ and I wish you had a job so you wouldn't campaign for b rock 24 - 7 get a life !

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#18 Jul 20, 2012
The Laptop Lolita wrote:
That seems just a bit contrary to declare it wasn't about politics nor religion in the same sentence with "after the facts are collected ".

jus sayin.....
Guest hero

Atlanta, GA

#19 Jul 20, 2012
guest wrote:
12 dead and around 50 wounded so far. This is a PERFECT example of why this country NEEDS more conceal carry or an open carry law. Casualties would have been far less had there been a gun in that theatre to shoot back at him.
very dumb comment, can you imagine 50 people with guns shooting indiscrimiinately. What the hell are you thinking?

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#20 Jul 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
well I wonder y u dumba$$ b rock is the president for now !!!! I guess we should all release a statement !!! Here is my statement , your a dumba$$ and I wish you had a job so you wouldn't campaign for b rock 24 - 7 get a life !
I really doubt anyone really cares about you releasing a statement. I haven't seen it on twitter either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MSNBC: ‘Why Don’t Hillary’s Aides Tell Her To S... 10 min guest 5
Rupert endorses trump 15 min Bru 3
Why fat women are ruining the dating scene for ... 42 min Guest 459
Liberals are Violent, just like HillBilly 2 hr real American 13
Investigation In California Leads To Discovery ... 2 hr AmericaFirst 6
Massage with HE 2 hr Okthen 5
What distinguishes those engaged in militia fro... 2 hr AntiRat 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages