NRA foaming at mouth
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Did u see that scary looking NRA guy Lapierre who comes across like a child molester on tv today? He foams at the corners of his mouth when he talks. Its nasty white foamy stuff maybe he has rabies or something. But I would never listen to anybody who foams at the mouth. Never.

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Dec 24, 2012
If you can past how he looks and just listen to what he says the guy actually makes a lot of sense. If the looneys who already have access to guns knew they were wallking in on other armed citizens they might be less inclined to try to shoot up schools, theatres and places of business.

Sad to see America return to the wild west days of everybody packing heat but that may be the only way to stop the sensless slaughter of innocent people.

I'm not a radical supporter of NRA, don't collect guns and I abhor the idea of hunting for sport. I only own two guns, bought to protect my home and my family and they will never be used for anything else.
ummmm

Trumann, AR

#3 Dec 24, 2012
typical lib talking point. They ignore the fact that their hero Bill Clinton proposed the same thing in 2000

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#4 Dec 24, 2012
guest wrote:
Did u see that scary looking NRA guy Lapierre who comes across like a child molester on tv today? He foams at the corners of his mouth when he talks. Its nasty white foamy stuff maybe he has rabies or something. But I would never listen to anybody who foams at the mouth. Never.
LaPierre has a known and documented nervous disorde, as I was informed. He was disqualified from serving in Vietnam because. of it. That guy really shouldn't be allowed around guns.

Plano, TX

#6 Dec 24, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
LaPierre has a known and documented nervous disorde, as I was informed. He was disqualified from serving in Vietnam because. of it. That guy really shouldn't be allowed around guns.
And LBT sings......I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend, who heard it from a fiend..........which makes this, like most LBT posts, bulls**t
Purple Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Dec 24, 2012
So the counter argument is to continue what we have with unarmed staff, faculty "protecting" the children?

Don't you anti-gun Nazis (as the Nazis were against the people being armed) care about the children? What about the children?
bert

Batesville, AR

#9 Dec 24, 2012
i think what this country needs is media control,first of all obama came out blowing off his mouth about the ar-15 and so did the media, later it came out that the ar-15 was in the car but it was to late now the weak idiots who did not get the fact are all over the nra. the nra had nothing to do it.some people want to put the blame on the something other than the fact, facts are an idiot went crazy and kill some people. why, i don't care what he used to do it i want to know why he did it.

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Dec 24, 2012
Bottom line is this. GUNS don't kill people if used responsibily. Deranged people kill people and they will always find a way to get a gun if they don't already have one. If private citizens are forced to give up their guns, far more innocent people are destined to die at the hands of idiots. Nuff said.
Buck

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Dec 24, 2012
Guest wrote:
Bottom line is this. GUNS don't kill people if used responsibily. Deranged people kill people and they will always find a way to get a gun if they don't already have one. If private citizens are forced to give up their guns, far more innocent people are destined to die at the hands of idiots. Nuff said.
Requiring a person to prove they are not a homicidal lunatic is not "taking away their guns."

Requiring you to wait 30 days to get a gun is not "taking away your guns."

Limiting you to 12 new guns a year is not "infringing" your right to "bear arms."

High capacity magazines are not "arms" and banning them does not violate your rights.

There is no mainstream, politically organized discussion of banning guns. Such banter is just a lot of hysteria drummed up by the right-wing power structure in order to mobilize the dopey segments of the populace, folks who are easily duped into believing in everything from The Second Coming to the notion that dinosaurs are 5000 years old. And if you're that gullible and irresponsible, then you shouldn't have a gun in your hands.

Ridgedale, MO

#12 Dec 24, 2012
Buck wrote:
Requiring a person to prove they are not a homicidal lunatic is not "taking away their guns."
Requiring you to wait 30 days to get a gun is not "taking away your guns."
We already have those laws on the books, and they don't prevent psychos from stealing legally purchased guns and then using them to murder innocent people.
Limiting you to 12 new guns a year is not "infringing" your right to "bear arms."
No, but it might infringe upon other rights, like obtaining and owning property. If I choose to invest my money in guns instead of worthless federal reserve notes, that's my business, not the government's.
There is no mainstream, politically organized discussion of banning guns.
Well, there is such a discussion ongoing. But I agree with you, it comes from the lunatic left fringe, not the mainstream.
Buck

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Dec 24, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have those laws on the books, and they don't prevent psychos from stealing legally purchased guns and then using them to murder innocent people.
<quoted text>
No, but it might infringe upon other rights, like obtaining and owning property. If I choose to invest my money in guns instead of worthless federal reserve notes, that's my business, not the government's.
<quoted text>
Well, there is such a discussion ongoing. But I agree with you, it comes from the lunatic left fringe, not the mainstream.
Claude,

Privilege us with your solutions to guns in relation to societal violence. I'm certain you have much to contribute to this discussion, and that you'll always be objective and gracious in your remarks.
bert

Batesville, AR

#14 Dec 24, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
thank you very well said.

United States

#15 Dec 24, 2012
Yes indeed that fool WAS foaming some white gook out both sides of is mouth all during the interview. I believe that is the result of being full of crap.
Purple Turtle

Melbourne, AR

#16 Dec 25, 2012
Gun control is NOT a national issue; it should be left to each state to decide how to handle it. Montana and New York are not quite the same. I also don't understand why national security is about dabbling in all the problems in the Middle East or Africa. They've been killing each other way before anyone started keeping score - even the Bible is full of historical references to it. Let them kill each other without dragging American troops or money into it. I noticed that none of the other governments have gotten involved to the extent that we have, if at all. Apparently, our government isn't reading much history these days; the Indian Moghuls, the British and the Russians all got their #$%$ kicked. Get out of Afghanistan - nobody wins over there. If the government was seriously concerned about national security, they would put some major effort into cleaning up the US/Mexican border.

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#17 Dec 25, 2012
Purple Turtle wrote:
Gun control is NOT a national issue; it should be left to each state to decide how to handle it. Montana and New York are not quite the same. I also don't understand why national security is about dabbling in all the problems in the Middle East or Africa. They've been killing each other way before anyone started keeping score - even the Bible is full of historical references to it. Let them kill each other without dragging American troops or money into it. I noticed that none of the other governments have gotten involved to the extent that we have, if at all. Apparently, our government isn't reading much history these days; the Indian Moghuls, the British and the Russians all got their #$%$ kicked. Get out of Afghanistan - nobody wins over there. If the government was seriously concerned about national security, they would put some major effort into cleaning up the US/Mexican border.
If gun control wasn't a national issue then gunslingers wouldn't have their 2nd Amendment feelings hurt.

Try again. But try harder next time.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#19 Dec 25, 2012
Jack the Ripper killed several people.

There never was a big political push to outlaw knives.

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Dec 25, 2012
Maybe when your child is shot with a AR-15 type gun it'll change your mind

Left Brain Thinker

Topix Bar and Grill

#21 Dec 25, 2012
OMYDAM wrote:
Jack the Ripper killed several people.
There never was a big political push to outlaw knives.
Jack the Ripper never carved up anybody in America.

jus sayin.....

Ridgedale, MO

#22 Dec 25, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
Jack the Ripper never carved up anybody in America.
jus sayin.....
The point is that the problem is the psycho, not his weapon of choice.

Now, had one of those women slashed to death by Jack the Ripper had a .25 in her purse, many lives would have been saved.

United States

#23 Dec 25, 2012
This is a question for lbt and the mouse. No cut n paste crap either. Do you honestly think passing gun laws that only law abiding citizens are going to follow is going to prevent a psycho from getting an AR-15 or extended magazine to carry out their evil plan? It seems to me that you liberal minded folks dodge this question with no real answers. It seems to me the only thing yall are trying to do is push your liberal agenda down everyone's throat. So please answer the question. Will passing more gun laws prevent a crazy, who is hell bent on breaking the law at all cost, from committing this type of crime?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennifer Michelle Arnold 9 min Guest 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 14 min BARNEYII 39,387
Who is Hotter? 22 min Geust 9
Help 28 min 341FFF 1
Liberals how does global warming make it colder? 1 hr Who Knows Joe__ 43
U S Pizza 1 hr guest 10
Disclaimer the deleter 1 hr Rose 14

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance