Happy Girl

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2009
Does anyone know anything about him?
know them

Blytheville, AR

#2 Sep 3, 2009
Might want to search on Topix here,there was a thread some time back about the same subject I think.

United States

#3 Sep 3, 2009
Check under Stacey Green, it has all the dirt on his cheating ways
JMHO

Bossier City, LA

#4 Sep 4, 2009
Happy Girl wrote:
Does anyone know anything about him?
Almost everybody knows something about him. Why don't you just ask him whatever you want to know? Topix isn't really the best source for obtaining accutate information.
curious

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Sep 4, 2009
your name caught my attention!! Happy girl check with his x wife and girl friend(s). Not so sure they would think Happy girl would be a good name!!
Curious

Bossier City, LA

#6 Sep 4, 2009
curious wrote:
your name caught my attention!! Happy girl check with his x wife and girl friend(s). Not so sure they would think Happy girl would be a good name!!
My friend says he cheats on his girlfriend now. Heard his girlfriend is nice but she has no idea what a scumbag he is. She needs to check with all his ex's.
hmm

Alexander, AR

#7 Sep 5, 2009
I believe all guys cheat. I don't know a single one that hasn't! Guys just get a girlfriend so they'll have someone around at all times. It gives them a thrill to be able to do things with other girls and try to keep it a secret. However, the truth always comes out sooner or later! And getting married is NOT going to keep them from messing around. It will just cause more heartache and be harder to leave the a$$hole.

Montgomery, TX

#8 Sep 10, 2009
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend says he cheats on his girlfriend now. Heard his girlfriend is nice but she has no idea what a scumbag he is. She needs to check with all his ex's.
Who is his GF at the moment?

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Sep 10, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Who is his GF at the moment?
Ruth McCauley at one time....don't know if that's current.
what if

United States

#10 Sep 10, 2009
stacey or casey?
NotAfan

United States

#11 Sep 10, 2009
hes in Jail for drugs last I heard.

Montgomery, TX

#12 Sep 10, 2009
NotAfan wrote:
hes in Jail for drugs last I heard.
No he isn't.
dog chalk

United States

#14 Sep 10, 2009
he is a sex addict living off his dad's money.

Montgomery, TX

#15 Sep 11, 2009
dog chalk wrote:
he is a sex addict living off his dad's money.
Doesn't have to live off of Daddy's money. He's got plenty of his own. Lots and lots of rental property, both residential and commercial equals BIG, BIG $$$! Even after the divorce, him and his ex are still both rolling in it! Nobody is gonna live long enough to spend all the money they've got! Why do you think all the young chicks are so hot for him? It ain't because of him being so pretty!
hey back up

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2009
Last I hear they was in bed with your mother...lol

Bossier City, LA

#17 Sep 13, 2009
He doesn't have much money. He just acts like he does to get girls. His Dad keeps him up. He is arrogant.

Bossier City, LA

#18 Sep 13, 2009
His ex had lots of money before she ever married him.

Bossier City, LA

#19 Sep 13, 2009
What can you say. He FLUBBED UP and got CAUGHT.
Knows him

Montgomery, TX

#20 Sep 16, 2009
He's OK. Just going through the 'middle aged crazies' like lots of other men. He'll get over it and go back to his ex. Don't they always?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweden, Nation of Open Arms, Debates Implicatio... 10 min Guest 3
What happened to Sweden? 12 min Guest 43
More fake Trump fake news 19 min Guest 4
Curious 27 min Guest 3
BPL plasma 30 min User123 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Keep confused 33,892
The Democratic Party: Chock-Full O’ Scumbags 1 hr Infidel 4

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance