Dr. House in Bono Medical Clinic / Pill pusher

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jonesboro resident

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Dr. House in Bono is nothing but a pill pusher. He should not be allowed to be called a physician. He is KILLING people.
sorry

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Feb 26, 2012
How long have you been dead?

Bedford, TX

#3 Feb 26, 2012
Jonesboro resident wrote:
Dr. House in Bono is nothing but a pill pusher. He should not be allowed to be called a physician. He is KILLING people.
Evidence?

“I don't think about you”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 27, 2012
Why don't you just SHUT THE HELL UP!!

Osceola, AR

#5 Mar 26, 2012
That is an absolute lie! If anything Dr. House is the opposite. You are probably just pissed off because you couldn't get Dr. House to give you narcotics.
Dr. House is a very nice respectful man who does a lot to help his community. He gives free physicals and has half price days to help low income families.
Anon

United States

#6 Mar 26, 2012
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

That's a tv show
Lol
!!!!
mmhm

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Mar 26, 2012
I went to him twice & he didn't push any pills on me.

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 27, 2012
Dr. House asked me to fill a prescription for him. And on top of that he did not share with me.
concerned

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Mar 28, 2012
I take my son there n he's ALWAYS looked for ways around medication or invasive procedures. He's a good dr and the kids love him. Take my advice or don't. Just my experience. . Good luck
Speaking The Truth

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Mar 28, 2012
I have known Dr House for years and by far he is NOT a pill pusher!! At Jonesboro Resident, he is and has been saving lives not killing them....if you feel this way I assure you Dr House would be willing to sit down and have a discussion rather you spreading rumors across a gossip forum......

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Mar 28, 2012
So he would not give you the drugs you wanted, you decide that you will try to get rumors started about him?
We Need More Like Dr Hous

Paragould, AR

#12 Apr 4, 2012
He's not going to tell you what you want. He's not going to give you a prescription just because you came in. He'll explain in layman's terms what your symptoms mean to educate you as to when you might need something. We don't need more doctors with a magic little pill. Antibiotics and cold meds are ruining our immune systems.

He also has a day that he cuts his rates just for those who can't afford as much. Now how many doctors in this area would do that?

How many in this area would remodel an older building? Most would rather build a $500k complex that YOU will have to pay for.
county resident

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Apr 4, 2012
and you are nothing but a psycho. you should not be allowed to have internet access. you are LYING about people.

Dallas, TX

#14 Apr 4, 2012
More people like him needed.

Euless, TX

#15 Apr 19, 2012
Um, I have a friend who went in and got rx's for Xanax and hydros her first visit. And She has NO reason at all to need these meds.
wayne

Brisbane, Australia

#16 Jun 18, 2012
get stuffed id like to see a doctor that will stich up a wound or splint a break not a bloody drug dealer that get a free trip over seas after 100 skipts havent seen one 30 years
hey you

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jun 18, 2012
guest wrote:
Um, I have a friend who went in and got rx's for Xanax and hydros her first visit. And She has NO reason at all to need these meds.
since you dont have a doctors degree how do you know for a medical fact that she did or didnt need those?
djb in pa

Merchantville, NJ

#18 Jan 27, 2013
Where is dr house? City state?

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jan 28, 2013
djb in pa wrote:
Where is dr house? City state?
Bono, AR
Help Is There

Benton, AR

#20 Jan 28, 2013
Sounds like somebody didn't get a piece of candy after their visit! You can call the county health department and they will give you the number for free or reduced price mental health services. They also have phone numbers for free chemical dependence centers, state psychiatric services, and a free regional VD clinic. One or all of these facilities should be able to help you with your problems. Remember, don't let pride keep you from getting the help you need!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
church and state 5 min truth 4
Rupert B Jigglebottom 7 min Obola 12
Arkansas Early Voting - Rock the Vote! 8 min Obola 83
Wet/Dry issue 9 min Guest 360
child dies from mystery virus... 9 min Obola 2
Asa = Bad for Arkansas 13 min Ummm 21
Obama delays agenda until after elections 19 min Obola 2
T - 29 Days until Midterm Elections 30 min Ummm 193
ebola hits dallas 53 min Fo Show 653
bible true or not 2 hr guest 216