First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Oct 5, 2012
Lash LaRue wrote:
Oh Btw, three confessions are considered very credible evidence, infact it did get their asses convicted by twelve jurors! How's that for a FACT! Dnt believe everything Johnny depp tells u to believe, use ur independent thinking skills lil buddy!
They walk the streets as free men.

And they are better people than you will ever be.
Lash LaRue

United States

#28 Oct 5, 2012
guest wrote:
Sure listen to that confession. First it was at noon. Then as the police literally told him what to say over time it became what the police wanted. I know you'll never agree. But it's clear to the State and everyone involved that the WM3 are not guilty. Misskelley had alibi witnesses who had nothing to gain by lying. The people he wrestled with and their families. And then the false confession was illegally introduced into the jury deliberations for Echols and Baldwin.

Haters are going to hate. But the Wm3 did not commit the crimes for which they spent 18 years in prison.

Thankfully efforts at exonerating them are ongoing.

And it will happen.
Like I said earlier, Jessie should be an actor if that was false confession b/c he told a very convincing account of what happened. What about when Jessie confessed to the prison guard? Did the prison gaurds promise to let him go home too? Lmao! Hollywood and money is what got them freed, damn sure wasn't the facts! If they wouldn't have plead guilty and took a retrial.... They would have been convicted again!

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Oct 5, 2012
Lash LaRue wrote:
<quoted text> They would have been convicted again!
Not a snowball's chance in hell they would have been convicted again.

You are truly a hater.

Jonesboro, AR

#31 Oct 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Yea, a another good one christians made up was about it being Satanic cult ritual killings as part of the cult Damien was in, that had all those wild sec orgies about 100 feet from the nation's busiest Interstate highway, I-40 and I=55. But no one ever saw a one of them ! LOL
The haters carried out their witch hunt against the WM3 and keep right on with their witch hunt psycho babble, always delusional and never interested in any proven facts.
I don't discuss their guilt or innocence. There has never been any reason to consider Damien, Jessie or Jason as suspects, because there has never been any physical evidence against them. Police work begins with the physical evidence. And the physical evidence leads you to the perpetrator of the crime. But of course, that never happened in this case.
So true. The police did compile a large investigative file but it was of very low quality/value.
movie goer

United States

#32 Oct 7, 2012
i have seen all the documentries,and read books like the devils knot, but this film is the best yet, they show a lot of actual facts,and evidence, and it all points to terry hobbs which was one of the boys murdered stepdad
#33 Oct 7, 2012
Kent Arnold is still around. He posted in the JHS football thread.
Anonymous

Carnegie, PA

#34 Oct 8, 2012
When confessions are retrieved by police weilding threats, not only bodily, with a knife or other weapon stuck to your head and when those same threats are made against that mans family as well, most people do confess. Too many police officers who think they're above the law and willing to do anything to make themselves look good in the public eye...I know several that belong behind bars. It could very well have been a police officer that tied that little boys shoe. Could be that police officer had a grudge against that man and figured he'd fix his ass real good...

Jonesboro, AR

#35 Oct 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
What a bunch of idiots. The "DNA" you are referring to is a hair on a shoestring. So if anyone who lives in your house shows up dead and they find one of your hairs on them or their personal effects then that means you are guilty of their murder. Seriously? This is their earth shattering break in the case?
A hair belonging to Terry Hobbs was found in a knot that was used to tie Michael Moore.

In 1993, he was married to Pamela Hobbs and was the step father of Stevie Branch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colin Kaepernick Converted To Islam Before His ... 29 min guest 29
Short man jokes 58 min MrFartyGuestisInsane 23
Hillary has Brain Damage 1 hr MrFartyGuestisInsane 49
Harold Perrin's son fired or resigned today? (Mar '15) 1 hr Guest 12
test 2 hr inbred jed 3
guy with dreads that either lives behind health... (Feb '15) 2 hr Anon 3
The Scandals of Trump 2 hr Barton Farley 191

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance