lee

Keller, TX

#1 Sep 26, 2012
What is up with this stuff? Everyone is trying to sell it to me.
cristie

Camano Island, WA

#3 Dec 2, 2012
used it for 4 months ABSOLUTELY no changes! What a waste of money! And it was very confusing to try and figure out how to shut off the auto ship!! Of course!!! To anyone out there don"t waste your money!

Since: Nov 07

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2012
cristie wrote:
used it for 4 months ABSOLUTELY no changes! What a waste of money! And it was very confusing to try and figure out how to shut off the auto ship!! Of course!!! To anyone out there don"t waste your money!
I tried it for a month and couldn't see any changes although they promote changes in 5 days. It's a great money maker so I was testing it on myself first. No way could I in good conscience sell something that I had no faith in.
Not fooled

Bemidji, MN

#5 Feb 8, 2013
This stuff is a joke, if this product is so good why does Nerium ad Ned bp to sell it? It should be flying off the shelf. DO Not give them you credit card info. You will be sorry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary has Brain Damage 45 min Now_What- 29
gonna rain 6 hr truth 4
camfil farr 6 hr guest 1
It is Official -- CCC -- Crazy Commie Crap Foru... 6 hr truth 5
Open Letter To All Whiny Obama-Hating "Commie"... 6 hr truth 12
Feminism is cancer 7 hr Antifem123 11
Proof Hillary Staged Pickle Stunt 9 hr MansassGayCommie 44

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance