who's cheatin who
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Alan Jackson

Georgetown, TX

#1 Jan 24, 2010
So anyone know someone who is cheating...this is the place to tell it!!

Since: Dec 09

CANE TOWN

#2 Jan 24, 2010
I know of a Dr. from Jonesboro that has been cheating with my sister over the past three years...
the who

Georgetown, TX

#3 Jan 24, 2010
Who? We like details on here
oh no

United States

#4 Jan 24, 2010
I heard that lady that owns Scrapbook Station is a big time ho...

“the hammer”

Since: Oct 08

n a

#5 Jan 24, 2010
ive been sleeping with ur sister and getting bj's from ur mom,,,
i heard

Trumann, AR

#6 Jan 24, 2010
Well, I heard that there was a bunch of losers on Topix who had nothing better to do than gossip about other people!!!
rays mom

Georgetown, TX

#7 Jan 24, 2010
ray elliott wrote:
ive been sleeping with ur sister and getting bj's from ur mom,,,
My mom is your mom

“the hammer”

Since: Oct 08

n a

#8 Jan 24, 2010
i heard wrote:
Well, I heard that there was a bunch of losers on Topix who had nothing better to do than gossip about other people!!!
so i guess ur here just to read the posts and not leave ur own comments???????sry i just like ur sister better,,but ur mom is the bomb,,pearl neckless,,yea!!!!!

Bainbridge Island, WA

#9 Jan 24, 2010
Randal Prince

Big Spring, TX

#10 Jan 24, 2010
GOCANES15 wrote:
I know of a Dr. from Jonesboro that has been cheating with my sister over the past three years...
Sorry, I don't usually get into these personal poop slinging things, but I am going to make an exception here.

I have seen you 'out' this about your sister several times over the past month or so on here. You seem to think it is a bragging right or something?
I find it very disgusting that you would look highly on something like this. Obviously your sister is just a 'piece' for him, so I see nothing to brag about there. No more than if she were trying to wreck the home of any man.

Why don't you stop throwing this into threads.......it's bad enough that she is doing it, but horrible that you think that it makes her or you even remotely classy.

Russellville, AR

#11 Jan 24, 2010
Why don't yall just start a thread titled: What's the best way to get sued? you're setting yourself up for it. I wouldn't name too many names, it's not wise, but whatever.

CANE TOWN

#12 Jan 24, 2010
the who wrote:
Who? We like details on here
I know that he is a surgeon at SB's...
SpecialGuest

Big Spring, TX

#13 Jan 24, 2010
GOCANES15 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that he is a surgeon at SB's...
Why don't you go ahead and out him.........so he can let his wife know, and dump your sister?

CANE TOWN

#14 Jan 24, 2010
SpecialGuest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go ahead and out him.........so he can let his wife know, and dump your sister?
Where is it posted that he has a wife?

Russellville, AR

#15 Jan 24, 2010
i smell a lawsuit. Dr's have lots of money for lawyers. You're really taking a chance here...is it worth it?

CANE TOWN

#16 Jan 24, 2010
guest wrote:
i smell a lawsuit. Dr's have lots of money for lawyers. You're really taking a chance here...is it worth it?
Doctors are not the "only" ones that have "lots of money"...is it worth it? Yes it is and why would you be so concerned?
Spolito

Dallas, TX

#17 Jan 24, 2010
GOCANES15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors are not the "only" ones that have "lots of money"...is it worth it? Yes it is and why would you be so concerned?
if your sister is the hairdresser from Memphis, that's been going on longer than 3 years

Russellville, AR

#18 Jan 24, 2010
just warning you, it can happen... go right ahead...
britt

Bossier City, LA

#19 Jan 24, 2010
ya why dont u jus say it pusy
Oprah

Georgetown, TX

#20 Jan 24, 2010
I work with a couple at Health South...hes very old and very married. shes very young. why is it that the young hotties are always with the old married guys. such a waste if you ask me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when i think about you 6 min Unknown 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 min Reality Check 38,788
ANTIFA MANUAL FOUND On Evergreen College Campus... 11 min Guest Almighty 4
In Advance 26 min guest 6
Case Against Wasserman Schultz’ Ex-IT Aide Expa... 36 min Almighty G 3
Missouri Senate Ready To Expel Lawmaker Who Thr... 39 min Almighty G 10
What They’re NOT Telling You About The Charlott... 41 min Almighty G 81

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance