Jonesboro COUPONS COUPONS COUPONS!

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
QponConnection

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2012
Want to cut your shopping bill by 75% but just too busy to gather, clip and sort coupons???

Q-pon Connection is our home-based business locally owned and operated right here in Jonesboro. We have access to all coupon inserts Red Plum, Smart Source and Proctor & Gamble! Each Sunday we collect, clip and sort EVERY SINGLE newspaper coupon....We bundle each coupon into groups of FIVE. So that's FIVE copies of each and every weekly coupon. A great way to build your coupon stock!

Approx $300 in coupon savings each week. We charge a clipping and sorting fee of $25.00

Imagine cutting your shopping bill by $300 (or more) each week for a small fee of only $25.00 we accept orders Monday thru Friday for that upcoming Sunday. Each Sunday coupon inserts are collected, sorted and clipped. Monday morning they are ready for delivery right to your mailbox...with FREE SHIPPING!

You never have to leave your house. No running around town to grab newspapers at the crack of dawn each sunday morning, no clipping, no sorting...we do it all for only $25.00!

In order to receive your coupons weekly, payments must be received no later than 3pm the Friday before. All orders paid after 3pm on Friday will be for the following weeks coupon inserts..

*Please note, it is illegal to SELL coupons...you are paying $25 only for our services of clipping and sorting...all coupons are provided FREE OF CHARGE!

If you would like to place an order please respond and we will reply with more info!

HAPPY Q-poning!!!

Q-Pon Connection
Jonesboro, AR
jeffrey

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 11, 2012
QponConnection wrote:
Want to cut your shopping bill by 75% but just too busy to gather, clip and sort coupons???
Q-pon Connection is our home-based business locally owned and operated right here in Jonesboro. We have access to all coupon inserts Red Plum, Smart Source and Proctor & Gamble! Each Sunday we collect, clip and sort EVERY SINGLE newspaper coupon....We bundle each coupon into groups of FIVE. So that's FIVE copies of each and every weekly coupon. A great way to build your coupon stock!
Approx $300 in coupon savings each week. We charge a clipping and sorting fee of $25.00
Imagine cutting your shopping bill by $300 (or more) each week for a small fee of only $25.00 we accept orders Monday thru Friday for that upcoming Sunday. Each Sunday coupon inserts are collected, sorted and clipped. Monday morning they are ready for delivery right to your mailbox...with FREE SHIPPING!
You never have to leave your house. No running around town to grab newspapers at the crack of dawn each sunday morning, no clipping, no sorting...we do it all for only $25.00!
In order to receive your coupons weekly, payments must be received no later than 3pm the Friday before. All orders paid after 3pm on Friday will be for the following weeks coupon inserts..
*Please note, it is illegal to SELL coupons...you are paying $25 only for our services of clipping and sorting...all coupons are provided FREE OF CHARGE!
If you would like to place an order please respond and we will reply with more info!
HAPPY Q-poning!!!
Q-Pon Connection
Jonesboro, AR
the sun has a program like that for subscribers and they don't charge you a dime for the service. its free with a new subscription.

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2012
you would have to be a fool to take up this offer!
jeffrey

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 11, 2012
guest wrote:
well i'm a fool then but i'm a fool with free coupons clipped and delivered to my mail box at no charge! call the number before you hate on it dude. it worked for me.

United States

#6 Jan 11, 2012
not the Sun offer- free is free. No, paying $25.00 to have someone cut 5 papers of coupons for you. Oh please!

United States

#7 Jan 12, 2012
I'm curious as to how the service is FREE through the jonesboro sun. The post above did mention free to "subscribers" if I am thinking correctly, a subscription is a paid for service. The jonesboro sun does not have coupon inserts in every sunday paper, only the first sunday of each month..not weekly. The Arkansas Democrat has weekly inserts of multiple coupon booklets. And I have used the coupon service listed above. Each week I have receive 15 coupon inserts, which last week valued at over $480 in coupons. I gladly pay the $25 clipping fee because this week alone I have purchased a total of $282.83 at walmart with having to pay only $14.23 out of pocket at the register. When added to the clipping service that's only $29.23 for $282.83 worth of goods. That certainly doesn't make me a fool.

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2012
And it's not FIVE inserts that are being cut, it's FIVE copies of each of the three inserts. Just to clarify.

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2012
guest wrote:
I'm curious as to how the service is FREE through the jonesboro sun. The post above did mention free to "subscribers" if I am thinking correctly, a subscription is a paid for service. The jonesboro sun does not have coupon inserts in every sunday paper, only the first sunday of each month..not weekly. The Arkansas Democrat has weekly inserts of multiple coupon booklets. And I have used the coupon service listed above. Each week I have receive 15 coupon inserts, which last week valued at over $480 in coupons. I gladly pay the $25 clipping fee because this week alone I have purchased a total of $282.83 at walmart with having to pay only $14.23 out of pocket at the register. When added to the clipping service that's only $29.23 for $282.83 worth of goods. That certainly doesn't make me a fool.
CouponSingleMom

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2012
I also use this clipping service. I haven't paid full price at the register in over 8 months. The subscription mentioned above costs about $180 which certainly isn't free. Not many of us can shell out $180 off top. Paying $25 a week to have them delivered to me is much easier for my budget. Especially when I am receiving between $350 to $450 in coupons each week. Maybe someone who is using this so-called "free" service through the Sun can tell me the value amount of the coupons they receive each week in the mail?? I seriously doubt it is even close the the weekly amount I receive through using Qpon Connection clipping service.
Kerri the Coupon Queen

United States

#11 Jan 12, 2012
I agree with CouponSingleMom. I also use Qpon Connection clipping service. They have a subscription to multiple newspapers from multiple zip codes, which entitle their customers to various coupons that are not available in the jonesboro sun or to our surrounding community. Coupons are distributed according to zip codes. I have relatives in Texas who get the same Smart Source coupon booklet, but with different coupons than we receive here in NEA. That is why I use Qpon Connection service. And the other "guest" is right also. It's 5 copies of each coupon insert, which right now they offer THREE different coupon inserts. Also, on the first sunday of each month there are even more coupons available and they still charge the same clipping fee of 25 bucks. I receive my package of coupons in the mail each and every Tuesday. I can't wait until January 29th when the newest P&G Saver is available. I will have well over $800 in coupons in my mailbox that following Tuesday!! WOO HOO!
Lady Bug

United States

#12 Jan 12, 2012
I am certainly going to give this coupon clipping service a try! I am currently subscribed to the sun and their free clipping service coupon dough. I don't receive anywhere near the value amount of coupons spoken about in this thread! Thanks for the savings info!
Spell Check It

United States

#13 Jan 12, 2012
All I'd like to say is that it's an AMAZING coincidence that every single supporting person on this thread has the same ISP (or at least host) as the company promoting its product.

It's also amazing that they all type the same way with the same word choices.

It's even MORE amazing that they all posted within the same hour (but more likely the same 10 minutes).

It's pathetic for a company to promote its own products deceptively, under the guise of satisfied customers commenting about their service.

I normally only correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation and call out scammers, but your math is also pretty bad.$14.23 +$25.00 =$39.23, NOT $29.23. At least get your story straight.
jeffrey

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jan 12, 2012
Do you think you are sneaky or something? kerri lady bug single mom and guest are all the same person. What we are supposed to believe that all of these post are just somewhere in the united states? I think someone works for qpon lol. Yes, let me clarify its free for new subscribers at least thats what it said in that shopper thingy they throw out once a week. so i signed up for the paper and they gave it to me. If you like reading the paper its great. you are paying for the paper not the coupon service. yes qpon is obviously cheaper up front. but after 4 weeks its more expensive than the sun option. plus with the sun coupon service you get the coupons you want plus any that are in your paper so you get even more coupons this way. would you rather pay a 1 time fee of 180 bucks to get the qpon service free with a subscription or would you rather pay 25 bucks for 52 weeks? thats 1300 bucks! 180 or 1300? you choose because its the same thing same coupons i'm sure.

United States

#15 Jan 12, 2012
Spell Check It wrote:
All I'd like to say is that it's an AMAZING coincidence that every single supporting person on this thread has the same ISP (or at least host) as the company promoting its product.
It's even MORE amazing that they all posted within the same hour (but more likely the same 10 minutes).
It's pathetic for a company to promote its own products deceptively, under the guise of satisfied customers commenting about their service.
I normally only correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation and call out scammers, but your math is also pretty bad.$14.23 +$25.00 =$39.23, NOT $29.23. At least get your story straight.
You are correct, sorry. The amount is $39.23 and for your information I am a customer of Qpon Connection and my husband and I have been using them since 2011. My sister and brother in law also use them as well. We attended their free couponing class in November of 2011 and it was AWESOME. So maybe you could find something better to do with your time than point out simple math errors. Since you are so great at pointing out grammer and punctuation; maybe you should take a look at your use of commas sweetie. They do offer a great service and I really don't appreciate being called a liar, have a great day!
lol

United States

#16 Jan 12, 2012
Spell Check It wrote:
I totally agree. I use coupons everytime I go to the store so I know a deal when I see 1. But,I'm just looking at the numbers here,why would I pay someone a $25 "clipping fee" when I can purchase 5 of each of the 2 Sunday papers for only $15! Heck I thought the whole point was saving money,not wasting it,lol!
jeffrey

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jan 12, 2012
Spell Check It wrote:
Thank you! at least i'm not the only one who noticed it! I must say though sometimes i'm not the best speller and forget to use commas lol. also its 25 bucks a week! thats crap. it comes out to 1300 buck for a year! i'd rather pay the 180 once and be done with it. i bet its the same thing anyway just that qpon is the middle man and taking a piece of the pie.

United States

#18 Jan 12, 2012
jeffrey wrote:
Do you think you are sneaky or something? kerri lady bug single mom and guest are all the same person. What we are supposed to believe that all of these post are just somewhere in the united states? I think someone works for qpon lol. Yes, let me clarify its free for new subscribers at least thats what it said in that shopper thingy they throw out once a week. so i signed up for the paper and they gave it to me. If you like reading the paper its great. you are paying for the paper not the coupon service. yes qpon is obviously cheaper up front. but after 4 weeks its more expensive than the sun option. plus with the sun coupon service you get the coupons you want plus any that are in your paper so you get even more coupons this way. would you rather pay a 1 time fee of 180 bucks to get the qpon service free with a subscription or would you rather pay 25 bucks for 52 weeks? thats 1300 bucks! 180 or 1300? you choose because its the same thing same coupons i'm sure.
WOW. never in my life have a ever been accused of being more than one person. lol. I really don't understand the big deal here. Their service is great and no one is knocking the sun's service either. I believe everyone is entitled to own opinion, but seriously who has time to argue with every single person who tries to hate on the next person's services or choice of services. I personally know at least 5 people other than myself that uses Qpons clipping service and all are happy with their shopping results.
jeffrey

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jan 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, sorry. The amount is $39.23 and for your information I am a customer of Qpon Connection and my husband and I have been using them since 2011. My sister and brother in law also use them as well. We attended their free couponing class in November of 2011 and it was AWESOME. So maybe you could find something better to do with your time than point out simple math errors. Since you are so great at pointing out grammer and punctuation; maybe you should take a look at your use of commas sweetie. They do offer a great service and I really don't appreciate being called a liar, have a great day!
qpon employee don't believe them.

United States

#20 Jan 12, 2012
jeffrey wrote:
It's absolutely not the same things/same coupons. Yes, I would rather pay $25 a week for a ton of coupons that have a value of 75% more. I live pay check to pay check. I can place an order one week, then skip a week if I want. I get paid on Fridays and can place my order with them and have hundereds of dollars in coupons within just a few days. High volume coupons that create overage for me which is the key to extreme couponing. These aren't just 50 cent off coupons, these are coupons that make you $$.$15 off coupons for items that are on clearance at walmart right now for $9.98 I have 5 copies, so I'm automatically making $5 for each item. That's $25 in overage to use toward my basket purchase! Now you can do the math on that.
jeffrey

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Jan 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW. never in my life have a ever been accused of being more than one person. lol. I really don't understand the big deal here. Their service is great and no one is knocking the sun's service either. I believe everyone is entitled to own opinion, but seriously who has time to argue with every single person who tries to hate on the next person's services or choice of services. I personally know at least 5 people other than myself that uses Qpons clipping service and all are happy with their shopping results.
yeah the problem with the five ppl is their names are couponsinglemon coupon queen lady bug coupon kerri and guest lol all the same person topix posters are smarter than you think corporate america!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Jones on eclipse 9 min Guest Almighty 20
It was OK to RIOT, LOOT and BURN in Ferguson 12 min Guest Almighty 47
Savage Asks, ‘When Did Nationalism Become Nazism?’ 13 min Guest Almighty 44
WikiLeaks: Hillary Clinton Bribed Republicans t... 27 min guest 15
Gods calling his soldiers 52 min Sergeant 3
Where are the watchmen 59 min Guest 9
Case Against Wasserman Schultz’ Ex-IT Aide Expa... 1 hr Guest 9

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance