First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Disgusted

Cedar Park, TX

#1 Dec 14, 2012
I went to a ball game last night at Valley View and was amazed at how rude the students from that school act. Not just in their student section but in general, throwing stuff around in the concession area! I can't believe if ghe parents are going to let these kids act so horribly the administration don't step in! People wonder why VV has such a bad rep when it comes to behavior! Sad
jenna

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
I went to a ball game last night at Valley View and was amazed at how rude the students from that school act. Not just in their student section but in general, throwing stuff around in the concession area! I can't believe if ghe parents are going to let these kids act so horribly the administration don't step in! People wonder why VV has such a bad rep when it comes to behavior! Sad
some people think laws and rules are to be followed by everyone except them

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 14, 2012
There lies the problem!!the kids act just like their parents.
Parent

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Dec 14, 2012
In all fairness they did have a staff member get in to them after the third time they stole or destroyed property from the other student section. After that they settled down. I didn't see them in the concession area, but I was happy to see them eventually get in trouble for their behavior during the game.
Parent too

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Dec 14, 2012
I was at this game last night and was please to see nothing but school spirit from both teams..nice to see the kids out supporting their teams and being involved ...they could be out doing worse things than that..
VVpeoplesuck

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Be glad you don't have to live around the losers. We finally unloaded our place in Candlewood and have never been happier to leave. Ghetto lowlifes, scum, liars, stupid wiggerswithattitude who can't keep their damned noses out of everybody's business and don't think any law or moral rule applies to them or their brats. Gossips, whiners, complainers, cheats, thieves and vandals, the kids and their parents.
Parent

Longville, LA

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Parent too wrote:
I was at this game last night and was please to see nothing but school spirit from both teams..nice to see the kids out supporting their teams and being involved ...they could be out doing worse things than that..
That's true, but some of us teach our kids that taking property that is not yours and ripping it up is wrong. How you could look at the behavior of your student section last night and be proud is beyond me.
jenna

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Dec 14, 2012
VVpeoplesuck wrote:
Be glad you don't have to live around the losers. We finally unloaded our place in Candlewood and have never been happier to leave. Ghetto lowlifes, scum, liars, stupid wiggerswithattitude who can't keep their damned noses out of everybody's business and don't think any law or moral rule applies to them or their brats. Gossips, whiners, complainers, cheats, thieves and vandals, the kids and their parents.
is this the subdivision off cuberhouse and the bypass if it is i know what you are talking about. i guess if you can't afford to live in a high dollar area (over 250,000.00 ) you will have to put up with this mess to a lessor or greater degree.
husseinstinks

Tempe, AZ

#9 Dec 14, 2012
jenna wrote:
<quoted text>is this the subdivision off cuberhouse and the bypass if it is i know what you are talking about. i guess if you can't afford to live in a high dollar area (over 250,000.00 ) you will have to put up with this mess to a lessor or greater degree.
Oldbama ain't gonna make that easy. They trying to say new construct is up because a having to rebuild after Katrina but most can't afford much now, cept the lying politicians.

Dublin, Ireland

#10 Dec 16, 2012
bet all these rude mass murderers you see in Jtown are thinking about doing the next shooting

you people breed criminals

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Most of the parents at Valley View think their S**T doesn't stink so it's only natural that their brats think theirs actually smells good. Valley View used to be such a great place to raise your children. What happened?

Dallas, TX

#12 Dec 16, 2012
I was at that game. If you really found the people rude you need to go to a game in SE Ar. You'll be running back to VV or anywhere else around Jboro. Both WS and VV kids only showed great school spirit. Both schools should be proud of their players and students. Trust me it is ALOT worse in other areas. Be thankful.
Parent

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Dec 16, 2012
also someone crapped in the sink in the mens room.

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Dec 16, 2012
These comments only come out when Westside gets beat by Vv!!
Why

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Dec 16, 2012
Why do people get on here and talk sh1t about Valley View? Why would you even care. Can you not find something better to do than get on a website and show how jealous you are? Go take care of your kids so that they don't grow up with your attitudes.

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Brookland fans, I love how your fans show up for girls' games. Valley View kids show up in full force for the boys & only a handful for the girls. The girls work hard & have a good team. They deserve more from the student body & adults from the community. I am very surprised if there were enough kids there Thursday night tone rude since it was the girls playing.

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Dec 17, 2012
Guest wrote:
Brookland fans, I love how your fans show up for girls' games. Valley View kids show up in full force for the boys & only a handful for the girls. The girls work hard & have a good team. They deserve more from the student body & adults from the community. I am very surprised if there were enough kids there Thursday night tone rude since it was the girls playing.
I think you may be confused. Thursday night was at Valley View was boys. Friday night at Valley View was girls. Both against Westside.

United States

#18 Dec 17, 2012
It's always a big rival when these two schools meet in any sport!!

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Dec 17, 2012
guest wrote:
It's always a big rival when these two schools meet in any sport!!
Actually, the girls game was very calm. Not many their. Both teams deserve more support! On a bright note, at the end of the game the two teams had a quiet moment together on the court to mourn the day's events. It was very sweet

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Rude kids are raised that way by their cracker-assed Honey Boo Boo looking knuckle dragging parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bbq thread 45 min MY RABS 5
Farley Is Happy To Have Disclaimer And Rupert O... 1 hr guest 20
Hillary has Brain Damage 1 hr guest 45
New Hillary Clinton Condoms Hit the Market 1 hr guest 4
Jan 1 --- Me --- & the "C.C.C." (Dec '15) 1 hr guest 171
what the hell is a muslam mosque doing in Jones... (Jul '10) 2 hr meee 268
Abby Martin Exposes What Hillary Clinton Really... 3 hr MustBeAMistake 2

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance