Westside
alumni

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Hottest underage guy I've ever seen.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2012
Everybody I've talked to here lately says he's a prick and screwed all his friends over. That's what VV and JHS have said anyways.
derek rose

Blytheville, AR

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Guru nigha wrote:
Everybody I've talked to here lately says he's a prick and screwed all his friends over. That's what VV and JHS have said anyways.
Player
yeahbro

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jun 29, 2012
He's a pretty awesome ass dude if you would ask me. I used to be real close with him. Whoever said he screws his friends over obviously doesnt know him. I talked to him a few days ago and I heard about the whole thing with the kid at VV. The kids name is Cody Ishmael and if it wasn't for Chase, he'd be a nobody. Chase didn't do shit wrong to him either! Cody's ex gf was very upset over Cody, so he went over to her house late one night to talk to her. He told me the whole story and swore to me that nothing happened besides a kiss. And this Cody kid is flipping the fuck out over it. All Chase has ever done was help him and he made that kid have so many more friends than he should or would have gotten on his own. I know this because I was the same way and I'll admit to it. I wouldn't have half of the popularity or friends I have today if it weren't for him. He's never stabbed me in the back or done anything wrong to me that I know of. I went to westside for a couple of years and he really helped me settle in and feel welcome there. I'll never forget that kid. Love ya bro

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jun 29, 2012
Lolololol. I hate Cody Ishmael. And Chase is a great guy.
Anonymous

United States

#8 Jun 30, 2012
Cody's ex ole lady admitted to him and her having sex.
i dont care

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jun 30, 2012
okay... chase is pretty cool SOMETIMES other than that he is a liar and not really not that good of a person. he gets in alot of trouble and starts stuff with alot of people.and cody ishmael is a little dick faggot. really... i use to date him he has a limp pecker.. cody wouldnt have been nothing without chase but honestly hes not really nothing anyways. plus he did leeanne really bad. she kinda deserved it but still. mk then
i dont care

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jun 30, 2012
oh and he has the ugliest tattoo on his left arm.. # looks like shit

United States

#12 Jun 30, 2012
I love his tattoos!!:) they're so sexy!! Mm
;)

Trumann, AR

#13 Jun 30, 2012
Huge dick. And very very hot. He's really got the most amazing personality I've ever seen.
please

Trumann, AR

#14 Jul 1, 2012
Too freaking hot...Him and Nick Hall are probably the hottest two kids in Jonesboro.
bitch

United States

#15 Jul 1, 2012
Chase is a great guy. I love him to pieces. Who ever is talking shit about him needs to shut up. He's a great guy :)
Where are you?

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jul 1, 2012
Chase Mann, you are amazing. :) if you ever see this.
know it all

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2012
He likes attention for sure. He started this thread himself then bragged bout it on fbook. he seriously thinks he's famous. not even trying to be funny here. You want an opinion ill give you fact.
Chase

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jul 2, 2012
I really didn't wanna have to comment on this because I've seen it and it was tempting not too! But now I am! Lol. Look kid. Whoever you are, more than likely somebody without a life, go away. Lol. I am gunna start a thread about myself, then one comment later talk crap about myself? Are you stupid? Lol. Guru whatever started it and then talked crap about me right after that. Lol. Yeah that's how much I love attention kid. Lol. Don't share your name with anyone. Most people will probably start picking on you like they probably do at school already. I've seen your kind ;) lol
Chase

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jul 2, 2012
Oh and btw bro, we all love attention. Lol. Who doesn't want to be famous? Who doesn't want attention?...lol
Chase

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Jul 2, 2012
One more thing, read my status again. Lol. I was being very sarcastic kid. I don't think it's cool at all. I think this is all very stupid and childish. Lol
know it all

United States

#22 Jul 2, 2012
sarcasm is always funny. so is topix. hardy har har

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump,Putin and Facists 5 min guest 10
Rose 5 min Rose 3
Traditional Biblical Marriage 6 min guest 33
Snopes on the Ropes 20 min Guest 17
CCC outraged, their hate and violence will esca... 27 min WeLaughatMansass 12
Obama Spied.... on US! 38 min guest 26
drinking and drivingvwith kids? 56 min guest 21

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance