Bomb threat @ walmart
is it true

Bossier City, LA

#1 Dec 8, 2009
Has anyone heard about bomb threat @ walmart on highland?
maybe

Terrell, TX

#2 Dec 8, 2009
I was on facebook and my friend's status said that she was evacuated from the highland walmart because of a bomb. Her status also said the parker walmart was out of money.

I'm sure there was a threat made if they had to evacuate the store. If there is anything behind the threat is a whole different story.
radio

Redmond, WA

#3 Dec 8, 2009
KFIN radio said the police had to ask alot of people to leave Wal-Mart on Highland, but they didn't give any details as to why..

What do you mean --Parker Wal-Mart was out of money?
Why would it be out of money?
Expect it

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2009
There's always a lot of stupid stuff and crazy rumors going on this time of year so you just have to expect it.

WalMart on Parker Road is definately NOT out of money! I just left there 15 minutes ago and left them with a little over $1000 of my own hard earned CASH money!
maybe

Terrell, TX

#6 Dec 8, 2009
I have no idea. I just saw it pinned to the end of my friend's status on facebook.
The Elf

Bossier City, LA

#7 Dec 8, 2009
Expect it wrote:
I just left there 15 minutes ago and left them with a little over $1000 of my own hard earned CASH money!
Condoms and Red Bull?
Oh No

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Dec 8, 2009
Oh no! If Wal-Mart blows up, where am I gonna buy all that Chinese-made shit for Christmas?
Kristin Whitman

Houston, AR

#10 Dec 11, 2009
Ummm.. WTF? Yeah it was a bomb scare. No big deal if you weren't there. This isn't Junior High. And other countries make stuff too! LOL
Yep

United States

#11 Dec 11, 2009
"Condoms and Red Bull?"

"Oh no! If Wal-Mart blows up, where am I gonna buy all that Chinese-made shit for Christmas?"

Now THAT is FUNNY!!! Thanks for making me laugh today 'The Elf' and 'Oh No'!!!
(The bomb threat is NOT funny if it happened)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Companies are dropping NRA sponsorship left and... 34 min Florida born 15
The Relationship Between MKUltra & Mass Murder 50 min Exactly 4
Rachel Coulter 1 hr Me Myself and I 7
Dems Announce Plans To Repeal The 2nd Amendment 1 hr Scott 48
News Man arrested in fake company case 2 hr SSOB 2
Stan Morris and NEA report 2 hr Nun Ya 7
News Little Rock man arrested in prescription fraud ... 2 hr guest 1
What an AR-15 Can Do to the Human Body 7 hr Arkansaw 32

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web