ubsnskab

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2013
Can you say crazy!? What's up with this dude!?
friend

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Aug 16, 2013
I thought he was doing real good.
ubsnskab

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2013
Have ya seen him lately?
friend

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Aug 17, 2013
Not in a week or so. Why? Wassup?
ubsnskab

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2013
Are you for real? He's on some other sh*t
friend

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Hate to hear that. He has so much potential.
lol

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Aug 17, 2013
you guys wanna talk sh!t so you go to topix to pic on aaron? How about hit him up and try to talk about his mistakes with him instead of going to a local forum to be f*cking nosy
ubsnskab

United States

#8 Aug 18, 2013
Potential for what? To be a complete f*ck up for the rest of his life?
friend

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Aug 19, 2013
ubsnskab wrote:
Potential for what? To be a complete f*ck up for the rest of his life?
No.... You obviously don't know him. He is a good person when he's not using and very intelligent.

Believe me, I work with a ton of people in recovery and he ain't the only one that has this monkey on his back.

Next time you see him, offer encouragement, instead of this bs that you are posting.
uh huh

United States

#10 Aug 31, 2013
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
No.... You obviously don't know him. He is a good person when he's not using and very intelligent.
Believe me, I work with a ton of people in recovery and he ain't the only one that has this monkey on his back.
Next time you see him, offer encouragement, instead of this bs that you are posting.
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2013/aug/3...
uh huh

United States

#11 Aug 31, 2013
Bianca

United States

#12 Aug 31, 2013
So he made a mistake. Which one of you are perfect? Why air his dirty laundry even more than what it already has been? I mean he made it to the news. Is that not enough humiliation? He has a family and loved ones just like everyone else. And I'm sure they're handling this the best they can and coping how they can. Leave the poor guy alone.
Grammar

United States

#13 Sep 1, 2013
I know he's on meth. Poor little girl of his. Shity person.
Bianca

United States

#14 Sep 1, 2013
He is not a shitty person. He is an addict. But just because he is an addict, that doesn't define who he truly is. Addiction is something you need to study upon because I know for a fact that just because he's had struggles with it doesn't mean he doesn't love his daughter. He 200% whole heartedly loves that little girl.
ha

United States

#15 Sep 2, 2013
He has said multiple times since Blakely was born that he doesn't even want her. Only a dumbass could think that someone who repeatedly chooses meth over their child is a good person and loves that child. Addict or not, he's a piece of shit. Even on the rare occasion that he's clean, he's worthless. I've known Hannah and Aaron for a long time. I've seen first hand how they live their lives and it's exactly why I have nothing to do with them anymore. If you believe that either of them are worth anything, you're naive and completely blinded by their bullshit. Don't build either of them up to be something they're not when you obviously don't even know them.
Nosey

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Sep 2, 2013
I've known this kid since he was 12 years old. He isn't a "bad" person.. just makes bad choices.. and yeah, I've heard shit about him not wanting Blakely. I guess he forgot he work his drug pants to court.
friend

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Sep 2, 2013
Well he got his 15 min of fame. The story was picked up coast to coast. From NY to LA

Drugs are evil & I hope this can be a lesson to everyone that knows him & Hannah
Bianca

United States

#18 Sep 2, 2013
ha wrote:
He has said multiple times since Blakely was born that he doesn't even want her. Only a dumbass could think that someone who repeatedly chooses meth over their child is a good person and loves that child. Addict or not, he's a piece of shit. Even on the rare occasion that he's clean, he's worthless. I've known Hannah and Aaron for a long time. I've seen first hand how they live their lives and it's exactly why I have nothing to do with them anymore. If you believe that either of them are worth anything, you're naive and completely blinded by their bullshit. Don't build either of them up to be something they're not when you obviously don't even know them.
If you knew Hannah at all you'd know she's actually doing really good. And the fact you can't even put your name up shows that you are to afraid to even confront her. Instead you hide behind a screen name being a cyber bully.
ha

United States

#19 Sep 2, 2013
I know Hannah's pretty good at putting up a front. And that she's a compulsive liar. The fact that you truly believe she's doing just shows how naive and ignorant you are. Have a good day. :)
Umm

United States

#20 Sep 2, 2013
Yea, Hannah shoots meth up point blank period. I know for a fact. Someone just saw her shoot up 2 weeks ago.

Blakely is with her parents safe and secure.
Thankfully.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler White (May '15) 2 hr Fktylerwhite 10
Poll What's the best hair salon in Jonesboro? (Jul '08) 3 hr Guest 42
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Reality Check 36,082
Classified documents show Obama illegally spied... 4 hr guest 2
Muslim swimsuits for women 5 hr JIGGLEBOTTOM 7
Stan Morris-who the heck is he? (May '09) 5 hr token 23
Uber on demand Taxi now available in jonesboro ... 6 hr token 4

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance